Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231273 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 12
« Reply #2010 on: June 23, 2016, 01:30:10 am »

Ok.

*patiently does nothing*
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: June 23, 2016, 01:54:28 am »

Round 13 - Night 1
 ...and the night began again, and the evil grew once more. How long until it couldn't hide? How long until everyone would know it's true nature? These questions remained unanswered - and in fact, unasked - since for now, those in the most danger hardly realized it at all.

But for how long?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:13:50 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: June 23, 2016, 03:10:18 pm »

Round 13 - Day 2
 Now even the other townspeople are becoming restless. An uneasy feeling is shared among all of them - something isn't right. Someone here is not who they say they are. The ones who discovered it early just shrug it off. They have everything under control - right?

Day ends Saturday, 1:00 PM PDT
             Saturday, 8:00 PM GMT
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 09:24:01 am by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 13
« Reply #2013 on: June 23, 2016, 03:19:07 pm »

Waaaaaait.  What even?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: June 23, 2016, 03:21:07 pm »

If I've guessed right, someone can tell me something we all need to know.

NinjaFish,: not you, I thought, but it does sound like you have something else to elaborate on.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: June 23, 2016, 03:28:20 pm »

Alright, who visited me this time?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: June 23, 2016, 04:16:44 pm »

Why are we going back in time?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: June 23, 2016, 05:56:05 pm »

I also visited hector.  But if I'm right that we keep timelooping...
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: June 23, 2016, 06:35:18 pm »

I visited nobody, mostly 'cause I can't.

TBF poked meh, so Starver must've visited TDS, else Moonlit is lying. Or TDS is lying about being visited.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: June 23, 2016, 06:35:41 pm »

Do note I'm being pedantic.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: June 23, 2016, 06:58:57 pm »

Most suspicious of TDS.  Town Weakness claim, apparently of an auto-blocker flavour (certainly blocked me, unless someone else had a hand in that).

Hector claims Town Weakness (no action).  That seems more reasonable,  but I wouldn't put it past being the other way round or both, with some other corroboration.

I can't find Moonlit saying much more than having an anti-block skill and apparently confirming Fish as Town. I'm thinking a Neutral role with visitation rights (or faking it, convincingly),  BICBW.

Fish is Town (more confident of my own information, not sure whether Moonlit can convince anyone else if they trust me, or vice-versa, but not contested so probably good. This time thing confuses me. Unless its a posting restriction.  Care to have commented further, Fish?

I'm me. I think that not only can I trust me, I think I'm at least vaguely trustable. Moreover, if I'm lynched and roleflipped, bad guy loses chance at more sensitive removal and reveals my reality (including any secret thing, in case that changes my quite definite statements, post mortem).

Comments?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: June 23, 2016, 07:09:23 pm »

I neither claimed town weakness nor that I had no action. I said I never visited anyone, 'cause it's true.

I'm in the same position I was yesterday in terms of what I can tell you about night stuff beyond TBF's poke. If anyone's neutral, I'd say it's TBF or TDS. Moonlit feels most likely to be scum to me, followed by TDS.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: June 23, 2016, 07:16:40 pm »

Well,  we've got another couple of days (nearly) and a new European Conflict (potentially) to go before Day 2 end. I'm happy to wait to see more clarifications or challenges to my assumptions. I've got things to do tomorrow, so I'll await people filling in the gaps whilst I go to sleep and let both real and virtual worlds reveal their destinies...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: June 23, 2016, 07:24:36 pm »

Well if you visited me I'd have more to say :P

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: June 23, 2016, 07:31:58 pm »

I don't even what, Starver?
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 237