Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231240 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 10
« Reply #1830 on: May 13, 2016, 06:18:56 pm »

System 1: Two NoLynches < two DefiniteLynches, so DefiniteLynch (but 3 NoLynches > 2 Lynches, still, if there are that many voters involved).
System 2: 'N' possible votes requires > '½N' NoLynch to actually NoLynch.

Those are the local (it seems) rules of other places that I've played Mafia.  Never occurred to me that it's so much simpler in this particular playground sandpit...

Not really relevent, though.  Just decided to express my sense of surprise now, rather than in tbe post-match chatter stage...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: May 13, 2016, 06:27:39 pm »

Starver, do you perchance want to lynch Moonlit?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: May 13, 2016, 06:30:36 pm »

I need to know your wincon Starver. You are the Evil role? I win if the Evil role wins. Doesn't tell me how you win.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: May 13, 2016, 07:16:07 pm »

I need to know your wincon Starver. You are the Evil role? I win if the Evil role wins. Doesn't tell me how you win.
I believe my Wincon is fulfilled, just not yet set in stone.
I'm going to make you choose where this now goes

It's a reward.  Or maybe a punishment. Depends on you. That's the deal I'm giving you. I will vote exactly who you vote for. (Don't know if this will be accepted, butVote whoeverHectorVotesFor.  I'll offer this choice to someone else if you don't do something within an hour.)

((This is fun.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: May 13, 2016, 07:20:49 pm »

TBF then.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: May 13, 2016, 07:23:15 pm »

Ok,  officially TBF.

The die is cast. Unless someone has the ability to knock it off the table and under the sofa.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: May 13, 2016, 07:43:40 pm »

Bear in mind, Moonlit, all the conversations between me and Hector, while I was waiting for you to arrive. And who I was really talking to, at least at first. No matter, though.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: May 13, 2016, 08:02:25 pm »

Well Starver visited me last night and my wincon changed. It would be quite bizarre if he wasn't the Rvil role :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: May 13, 2016, 08:05:19 pm »

I believe we need to hammer today too, so Moonlit needs to vote TBF to end it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: May 13, 2016, 08:08:31 pm »

@Hector: Same.

Huh. Just realized that perhaps Starver isn't the Evil role... shit.

So, TBF, you the Evil role? Me and Hector both have wincons to help them...
I'm not sure WHO is.  You and hector have claimed Evil-ally, but Starver hasn't copped to it even though he has no incentive not to.

Starver:Could you, like, TELL US whether you're the evil role, for crying out loud?

Hector:I suggest you strategize with whoever you vote for.  I'm probably behind on Victory Points.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: May 13, 2016, 08:09:09 pm »

Ok,  officially TBF.

The die is cast. Unless someone has the ability to knock it off the table and under the sofa.
Alea iacta est, huh?

*wishes for tableflip*
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: May 13, 2016, 08:10:03 pm »

And by that I mean hector: consider lynching Moonlit or Starver for meta reasons?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: May 13, 2016, 08:28:13 pm »

Can't risk it, sorry.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: May 13, 2016, 08:29:05 pm »

Why not?
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: May 13, 2016, 08:29:32 pm »

Do you not know what Evil's wincon is?  Seriously, that's kind of weird...
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 237