Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231242 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 10
« Reply #1815 on: May 12, 2016, 08:20:57 pm »

Sigh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: May 12, 2016, 10:53:00 pm »

Well since I'm going to lose anyway, what is your wiiiiii....

Hold on.  Game's not over yet.

Why?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: May 12, 2016, 10:56:13 pm »

Probably cruelty.

I imagine Starver has an aspect of his wincon to win 2 points that requires the cult to be the only members of the town alive.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: May 12, 2016, 11:10:10 pm »

'alive'?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: May 12, 2016, 11:13:30 pm »

I'm speculating. I have no idea of anything beyond my wincon and Starver's role in it :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: May 13, 2016, 02:45:40 am »

I think we'll all find that it's more complicated, from what little I know of Tomasque's mind. Still all to play for, even though I wasn't. (Note for future reference.)

The day has to end, I think. And I think Moonlit might know something, so I'll await that, with trepidation.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: May 13, 2016, 04:00:33 pm »

Why didn't you even...?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: May 13, 2016, 04:01:09 pm »

He is, in my country's parlance, a tube.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: May 13, 2016, 04:43:17 pm »

Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: May 13, 2016, 04:44:05 pm »

I think you've just given him reason to distrust you, brah.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: May 13, 2016, 04:46:02 pm »

Mhm.
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: May 13, 2016, 05:58:58 pm »

I certainly didn't get told I was questioned, but I wasn't certain that I should be told (despite prior hints from Fallacy and Hector). And now it seems I wasn't.

Hector, I have a unique offer.  Who, (apart from me, but yourself included) do you want the group to lynch?  I could ask Fish, but that answer would probably be biased "you, Starver, definitely you! ", and I don't think you want that.  I could ask Moonlit, but Moonlit has already made things more complicated than I anticipated*.

I've been working all along under the assumption that there's something that I don't know, and I know that you don't know something, but I was rather hoping that if Moonlit had not questioned me that Fish had been pestered instead... That might have been useful infodmation.

But, from what I do know, or at least to the best of my knowledge, you have a ⅔rds chance of benefitting. I  can't speak for anyone else, including me.

I know it sounds odd, but I won't explain, because that would confound my reason for giving you the choice.  I'm sure Fish would vote Moonlit and Moonlit would vote Fish, willingly.  And, even if not, if I vote for whoever you do, we can't be outvoted.

So,  batshit Moonlit, unmovable Fish or yourself? Your choice.  (Go on, make Tomasque laugh...)

In friendship, again, this is*.  It will become clear, obviously.

* Note that, for D2, I'm too used to NoVotes never being able to tie vs. LynchVotes. In one place I play, exact ties vs. NoVotes always swing the way of the LynchVote(s); in another, you need a simple majority of all votes to be NoLynch to not lynch, so it also would not have saved me, by yesterday's count.  So I was a bit surprised when I realised what was going to happen, let me tell you, and didn't yet believe it until it did.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: May 13, 2016, 06:02:17 pm »

Starver, are you saying you expected a Moonlit lynch yesterday?
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: May 13, 2016, 06:09:12 pm »

No,  I expected that I was doomed.  (I also expected Moonlit to investigate me last night, though. Perhaps I did a bad job of composing that post, if that's the mixup.)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: May 13, 2016, 06:09:55 pm »

Why would you have been doomed?
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 237