Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231457 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 9
« Reply #1500 on: April 23, 2016, 07:26:31 pm »

So important you're willing to blab about it D1.

I call BS.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: April 23, 2016, 07:28:05 pm »

So you don't want to lynch scum then? Okay.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: April 23, 2016, 07:32:23 pm »

So you mention it when the only vote that has been cast was essentially an RVS vote?

As I said, I don't buy it. Following your logic, you don't have the orb-

Wait, what? The game would be over if we lynch the scum, why are you worried about losing the orb?

Anyway, we should just lynch you then, since you've said you don't have the orb.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: April 23, 2016, 07:35:03 pm »

Actually, you know what? I called BS earlier, so Starver. Your move, bro.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: April 23, 2016, 07:35:56 pm »

Yeah... lynching someone who isn't scum isn't the way to win. At least one person can back me up here - they're the one who told me in the first place.

Plus, we'll need the orb. And we don't know that whoever it is that has the Orb is scum, do we?

Why do we need the orb?

If you didn't know anybody's alignment (N0, after all) why are you giving it away in the first place?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: April 23, 2016, 07:41:41 pm »

1: It helps.

2: I have to. Part of the ability. Believe me, I'd have loved to hold onto it.

Right now I'm trying to gauge your intelligence and audacity. I'm failing.

Anyway, TBF has claimed a non-town wincon.

He's claimed part of his wincon. Doesn't mean he's not town.

How does the orb help? You've shafted the town by narrowing down who you gave it to, if you even had it to give away.

You're talking nonsense, trying to throw shade my way by implying you think I'm stunningly stupid.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: April 23, 2016, 07:46:36 pm »

Exactly. Classic scum move: you know you're just digging a deeper hole by continuing the discussion, so you end it.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: April 23, 2016, 07:50:08 pm »

If you did act on Starver or myself, you've probably done something terrible to them.

PPE: but you'll happily say "I GAVE THIS IMPORTANT ITEM TO HECTOR OR STARVER!"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: April 23, 2016, 08:07:53 pm »

Blatant OMGUS.

Blatant misinterpretation of what I said (you moved the discussion from what was making you look guilty, not because you want to know more about TBF)

Blatant admission of not engaging with the game.

Would you like to trade it all for a shovel? You'll dig the hole faster, but then we won't get to see your quintessential example of scum behaviour.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: April 23, 2016, 08:11:38 pm »

And just to clarify:That was claiming an auto, not claiming a wincon.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: April 23, 2016, 08:13:43 pm »

That doesn't make any sense either.

Why would you have an auto that wants you to touch something you have no control over?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: April 23, 2016, 08:16:57 pm »

It wants me to not let go of it.  For a turn.  If used.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: April 23, 2016, 08:18:41 pm »

So basically we won't be giving you the law orb ever, then.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: April 23, 2016, 08:19:09 pm »

It seems so?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: April 23, 2016, 08:20:59 pm »

If it's as important as Moonlit suggests, having it in one place for that long seems quite unwise.

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 237