Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231399 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 9
« Reply #1530 on: April 23, 2016, 09:18:36 pm »

*activity happens*. Wowza.
~~~
Initial hypothesis: Orb is basically the lynch, considering it's an item(probably), and it's the only one(as far as I know).
Refutation: We have access to a lynch- one controlled by the vote.
~~~
Humph. So basically, unless Moonlit spills, we aren't going to know what the Orb does. But I wonder... would the person he gave the orb to know what it does?
~~~
Okay, but I don't get how the Orb is so important?
It's the common thread amongst what's going on- it showed up in the night flavor, and multiple players(you and Moonlit) have claimed to have an ability pertaining to the Orb(Moonlit being the one who started with it(I think), TBF not being able to pass it at night if he gets it). Currently, it's the only thing of note about this round's mechanics.
Hence, important. Just like the gun and the bomb in the previous items round.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: April 23, 2016, 09:20:56 pm »

No, ONCE AGAIN, I only have the no-passing, IF I USED THE ORB THE PREVIOUS DAY.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: April 24, 2016, 12:00:58 pm »

Starver, as a potential Orb bearer, could you show up?
Just got here.

I think I trust Moonlit as correct.  I think Moonlit will understand that if I say that think Hector *isn't* a person to lynch, but not quite sure what happens next.

I'm not sure about Fish or Fallacy,  right now,  though.  Fish could be either the best or worst amongst us, which means different things regardibg Fallacy.

(And typing on a t ablet screen obscuring what Ivm trying to type is awkward.  Sorry for typos.)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: April 24, 2016, 12:05:31 pm »

Best/worst how?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: April 24, 2016, 12:11:25 pm »

(Close enough..)

I also wouldnvt equate the orb to either bomb or pistol,  it doesnvt sound like either,  although sounds like this might change in certain hands,  for better or worse,  it might depend upon role.

And,  specifically,  novote,  for the moment. I would understand objections to this,  but I think itvd be counter-productive to town do that immediately,  for all the advantage someone would get from it.

PPE:

@fish: Last para covers that,  as my guess.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: April 24, 2016, 12:26:28 pm »

We have three tries to catch scum. I'm not wasting it, so on you it stays.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: April 24, 2016, 12:45:32 pm »

At least I'm letting y'all know who I suspect. No votes don't do anything like that.

Guess I'm confirmed town though, so that's good.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: April 24, 2016, 01:15:59 pm »

@Starver:I don't know what it is you're trying to say there but I didn't get it.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: April 24, 2016, 01:18:33 pm »

And why would it be counter-productive to lynch someone?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: April 24, 2016, 01:31:18 pm »

Aye, 'cause not lynching scum sounds like a great idea.

Have you considered he might be scum at all? You were forced to give it away without thought, and I had to do that with my gun. It ended up with you D1, and do you remember what alignment you were at the time?

Hint: it wasn't town or neutral.

PPE: I doubt that very much.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: April 24, 2016, 01:36:33 pm »

What are the mechanics for using it and passing it on, btw? You seemed to suggest earlier it was a use it then lose it immediately shtick. TBF's auto appears to confirm this.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: April 24, 2016, 01:37:40 pm »

EBWOP

'scuse me, TBF's claimed auto

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: April 24, 2016, 01:42:51 pm »

Seeing as I've apparently been cleared by it, there's no harm in telling us how it works, I think.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: April 24, 2016, 01:45:43 pm »

How might I be neutral?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: April 24, 2016, 01:49:59 pm »

I have a town wincon. We don't know what Starver's thinking anyway, he's generally very private.

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 237