Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231492 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 5
« Reply #540 on: February 26, 2016, 09:20:56 am »

I was actually voting TBF, 'cause you were. I got the count wrong and confused myself. Evidently it confused you as well :P

Ah well, I'll take the VP.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 26, 2016, 09:23:29 am »

Also, on a metagame(in the long run) note: has anyone forfeited one of their points yet? Because I haven't done so yet, and I'd like to know what the possibilities for a result are...
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 26, 2016, 09:30:34 am »

I imagine they'll have been sworn to secrecy. I'll give one up eventually, just to see what happens.

Edit: why is everyone so honest, too? Pretty much every roleclaim was honest (or partially honest) and Starver (understandably) didn't claim.

It's all very silly.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 09:44:23 am by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 26, 2016, 09:47:33 am »

*Checks something in thread*
*Facepalms*
...so much for that meta-assumption. I missed the mundane because I was looking for the special.

Never mind.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 26, 2016, 09:49:30 am »

*Checks something in thread*
*Facepalms*
...so much for that meta-assumption. I missed the mundane because I was looking for the special.

Never mind.

This means you can reveal all, min.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Sign-ups closed!
« Reply #545 on: February 27, 2016, 12:49:12 am »

Round 6 - Night 0

The night brings with it the secrecy of darkness and fear. Every night, there are noises. Clangs, clacks, and footfalls. Everyone tries to sleep through them. Many don't. It seems that something is going on, but what, no one knows.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Sign-ups closed!
« Reply #546 on: February 27, 2016, 11:16:44 am »

Round 6 - Day 1

In the morning, things are almost normal. The sounds of the night are over, now there is only the bustling of the city.  However,  there is not a sound coming from city hall. Those that notice usually dismiss it. Those that care band together to uncover the truth. Five people are meeting to find out. There are so few people like them - in fact, there are less than five.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 6
« Reply #547 on: February 27, 2016, 11:17:36 am »

So I'll start off with "There's a bomb and someone gave it to me last night."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 27, 2016, 11:19:22 am »

No.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 27, 2016, 11:19:32 am »

No what?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 27, 2016, 11:19:54 am »

No, he does not have a gun.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 27, 2016, 11:22:30 am »

No, he does not have a gun.

How do you know?

If he doesn't have a gun, why should we believe you have a bomb?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 27, 2016, 11:25:14 am »

So it happened at day start?
Because I KNOW you had nothing at night.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 27, 2016, 11:35:01 am »

So... what does that mean? Presumably you were both told what the gun and the bomb do?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 27, 2016, 11:37:29 am »

The bomb explodes the next morning.

I can pass it to someone else.

TMS:Because I looked.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 237