Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231435 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 6
« Reply #555 on: February 27, 2016, 11:46:09 am »

Tomasque just PMed me.
You did have a gun last night.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 27, 2016, 11:46:52 am »

*or get a gun.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 27, 2016, 11:48:51 am »

Huh?
No, investigated.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 27, 2016, 11:50:40 am »

It's a target thing.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 27, 2016, 11:51:29 am »

Right... that's interesting.

So is passing the bomb a night action? Do you know if it's like pass the parcel, or is the person you send it to stuck with it?

What about killing with the gun? You say it ends the phase, which... I guess only makes sense during the day, because kill actions traditionally (perhaps not necessarily in a (semi-)bastard game) are the last ones to happen.

PPE: interesting distinction TBF. Do you think Moonlit had the gun from the start?

PPE2:+4 replies...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 27, 2016, 11:56:14 am »

I don't know but I'm of the opinion that he GOT it last night as opposed to starting with it.

Passing it is a night action.

You can only pass it once you've got it AFAIK.  So whomever it is will probably be exploded.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: February 27, 2016, 11:59:01 am »

Wonder if we have a disarmer role?

For the bomb or the gun?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 27, 2016, 03:16:21 pm »

NICE TRY, SCUM! YOU CANNOT BLACKMAIL ME!
~~~
And, theoretically, if I get the bomb, it will be dealt with. I don't know if it will explode before I throw it away(automatically).
~~~
So this round is themed around items, yeh?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 27, 2016, 03:17:44 pm »

FoU:WTF was that?
~~~
Define 'throw away'.
~~~
Yes, probably.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 27, 2016, 03:20:22 pm »

~~~
And, theoretically, if I get the bomb, it will be dealt with. I don't know if it will explode before I throw it away(automatically).

Theoretically, this could mean you're scum (again, wtf!?) who can't be blown up as well as that you were targeted by false scum...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 27, 2016, 03:22:45 pm »

Tomasque:Can you use night actions AND pass the bomb?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: February 27, 2016, 03:26:01 pm »

~~~

Theoretically, this could mean you're scum (again, wtf!?) who can't be blown up as well as that you were targeted by false scum...

Reading that again makes no sense.

You're scum and either the bomb or the gun are your doing (maybe both?) and you can't be blown up, so you're trying to make it seem like the "scum" tried to blackmail you in order to throw us off your scent.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 27, 2016, 03:27:19 pm »

I don't even.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 27, 2016, 03:30:07 pm »

I am the Town Weakness role this time around.
I have two auto abilities.
One causes me to throw away/into the trash/whatnot any and all items I receive. Including blackmail, apparently.
The other... is peculiar. Very peculiar. Very very peculiar. I'd rather ponder it by myself for a while, but if all the players other than me want to ponder it also, I'll reveal it. I don't particularly want to reveal it yet, because knowing what it is would be beneficial for the scum to know, based on what it is...
~~~
So yeah. At the start of this marathon, I was thinking there was no way Tomasque could come up with 21 original(non-repetitive, anyway) setups.
I'm not so sure about that now.
~~~
Two ninjas.
~~~
I'm a Town Weakness role, by the way.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: February 27, 2016, 03:31:26 pm »

You seem verrrry concerned with convincing us you're Town Weakness.

But yeah, I'm giving you that bomb then.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 237