Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 36

Author Topic: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: GAME OVER, DEUS ASMOTH'S CULT WINS!  (Read 46789 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: Day 4 (6/9)
« Reply #360 on: April 14, 2016, 06:06:02 pm »

But what's going to prevent them from voting for a mayor at the last second?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 14, 2016, 06:07:12 pm »

But what's going to prevent them from voting for a mayor at the last second?

The necessity for 3 other people to vote with them
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 14, 2016, 06:17:19 pm »

If you guys really feel the need to lynch me, I guess I can understand that. Just do NQT first so that he can't finish converting people and win. And then do TDS second, since I'm guessing I still need him offed even though he's not an arsonist any more.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 14, 2016, 06:20:50 pm »

I mentioned that Deus has an unfulfilled wincon with the arsonist strutting about. Even if he did vote himself into power, I'd assume he'd lose. NQT on the other hand, stands to gain from not being tied down by loose ends. We don't know how many people are converted, so this feels like the safest uninformed play.
To be honest though, I'm not even certain of anything. Even if this did work, one of us would probably be converted to the team we stall on and that would leave just two of us to win.

If you guys really feel the need to lynch me, I guess I can understand that. Just do NQT first so that he can't finish converting people and win. And then do TDS second, since I'm guessing I still need him offed even though he's not an arsonist any more.
How about no? We kill NQT, then we kill you.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 14, 2016, 09:24:13 pm »

If there is an arsonist, then it would have to be hector. On the other hand, Deus could be lying.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 14, 2016, 09:40:05 pm »

If there is an arsonist, then it would have to be hector. On the other hand, Deus could be lying.

Well Rev did confirm my VT credentials, so unless she has been incredibly lucky regarding her truth teller reads so far, I'm not it.

As you say, assuming DA isn't liar liar, pants on fire. We don't appear to have a traditional Mafia arso, but one of you guys might have a history of burning things.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 15, 2016, 01:34:14 am »

How about no mayor? There really is no room for one in the anarcho-townie wincon.
Maybe we just win by postponing the election ad-infinitum? Maybe killing both the police chief and the fire chief, leaving no cult at all? If we take out NQT first, that leaves us with a Deus with an unresolved wincon (he still has to find his arsonist), and then we take him out too. Boom, that's it.
That could work.  The problem I have with this idea is that there might not be an arsonist and Deus might been building a cult from the beginning, but if that's the case then we have already lost so screw it, NQT has been bothering me since the first post it's about time we got around to lynching him.

Don't think I'm not watching you Deus, just because you are the enemy of my enemy doesn't mean your my friend, I think you are full of beef, just slightly less full.

As you say, assuming DA isn't liar liar, pants on fire. We don't appear to have a traditional Mafia arso, but one of you guys might have a history of burning things.
Who knows, I'm involved in oil so maybe it sent me on a psycotic rage, it's a bastard game after all, I wouldn't put it past OSG not to have a stealthier arso.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: Day 3 (6/9)
« Reply #367 on: April 15, 2016, 09:26:42 am »

Day 4 Votecount
Fillipk (0)
Deus Asmoth (1): NotQuiteThere
TheDarkStar (0)
Hector13 (0)
Reverie (0)
NotQuiteThere (2): Deus Asmoth, Fillipk

Not Voting: TheDarkStar, Hector13, Reverie.

Election Nominations:
Revarie (1/4)

Not Voting: Fillipk, Deus Asmoth, TheDarkStar, Reverie, NotQuiteThere.

4 votes needed for majority

Day 4 will end on Friday at 9:00PM about 13 hours from now.
[/quote]
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 15, 2016, 09:47:13 am »

How about no mayor? There really is no room for one in the anarcho-townie wincon.
Maybe we just win by postponing the election ad-infinitum? Maybe killing both the police chief and the fire chief, leaving no cult at all? If we take out NQT first, that leaves us with a Deus with an unresolved wincon (he still has to find his arsonist), and then we take him out too. Boom, that's it.
That could work.  The problem I have with this idea is that there might not be an arsonist and Deus might been building a cult from the beginning, but if that's the case then we have already lost so screw it, NQT has been bothering me since the first post it's about time we got around to lynching him.

Don't think I'm not watching you Deus, just because you are the enemy of my enemy doesn't mean your my friend, I think you are full of beef, just slightly less full.

fillipk:Or you're Deus Asmoth's scum buddy. Why is it that makes NQT more suspicious to you than Deus? If we'd have lost if Deus was a cult leader, then why haven't we lost with anyone else as a cult leader?

Also, if there's an arsonist, who do you think it is?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 15, 2016, 09:52:48 am »

Last two posts, man. I find myself completely unsurprised.

Of the two, I find DA to be more suspicious than NQT.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 15, 2016, 11:16:15 am »

fillipk:Or you're Deus Asmoth's scum buddy. Why is it that makes NQT more suspicious to you than Deus? If we'd have lost if Deus was a cult leader, then why haven't we lost with anyone else as a cult leader?

Also, if there's an arsonist, who do you think it is?
We will, if there are two cult leaders the town has already lost and we are picking our poison TDS if we assume TDS tried to convert you and couldn't that means you are a cult leader or a cultist, since he is not trying to lynch you I assume that he got some flavor that pins you as a cultist, which means that since Rev confirmed My role and that Hector is a vanilla townie it means NQT is a cult leader with a cult and if he survives then he converts someone and has a three person majority for the next day, so he is more dangerous then Deus at this point.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 15, 2016, 11:41:50 am »

You seem awfully quick to clear DA from being a cult leader, fillipk.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 15, 2016, 12:47:48 pm »

Did you even read what I said? I never said he wasn't a cult leader, I said that if he was then that means that NQT is a cult leader with a cultist, and if he isn't then NQT is a cult leader with a cultist which is much more dangerous in this situation then a regular cult leader.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 15, 2016, 04:34:35 pm »

Did you even read what I said? I never said he wasn't a cult leader, I said that if he was then that means that NQT is a cult leader with a cultist, and if he isn't then NQT is a cult leader with a cultist which is much more dangerous in this situation then a regular cult leader.

Eh?

Those two situations are identical. Like... I assume typo? But... identical. One can't be more dangerous than the other because identical.

If DA is a cult leader, why wouldn't he have a cultist, same as what you suggest of NQT?

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 15, 2016, 05:24:08 pm »

NQT, are you really not going to bother posting? Your last post was to accuse me and then you vanished. Are you hoping you'd slide by until tomorrow?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 36