Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: Black Desert, the new Korean Grindfest 9000  (Read 30658 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Black Desert, the new Korean Grindfest 9000
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2016, 05:12:34 pm »

Number of quests...  over 9000!

Apparently there is a quest filter that is on by default.  There are so many quests.  So very many.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2016, 05:14:53 pm »

Is it more than if you just tried talking to everyone in town?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2016, 05:18:25 pm »

Is it more than if you just tried talking to everyone in town?
Just about everyone has 2-5 different quests... each, considering that doing quests can unlock even more quests.  Also doing Amity can unlock quests too for certain people.

Might also be cause I recently hit level 20.

EDIT: But then... I'm doing quests that I've never seen before, way below my level... at the Honey/Pumpkin farm...  (That might also be attributed to some other random quest I did in the 3rd town that was not available before, but led me back to the Honey/Pumpkin farm.)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 05:32:22 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2016, 01:20:23 pm »

Well my account has been suspended until 2046. No reason given. I'm appealing it now. I really hope it was a mistake because I have done nothing that could be considered an exploit.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2016, 07:02:59 pm »

Yikes. I hope they aren't banning people for using nude mods...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2016, 07:08:11 pm »

Yikes. I hope they aren't banning people for using nude mods...
I would ask, but I probably shouldn't be surprised that is a thing already.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2016, 08:33:34 pm »

Was using a guest pass.  I got banned for no reason, was barely about level 16~.  On the forums there are people saying that the KR version has banned people for using certain keyboards for macroing?  *shrug*

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2016, 09:20:17 pm »

Well my account has been suspended until 2046. No reason given. I'm appealing it now. I really hope it was a mistake because I have done nothing that could be considered an exploit.

Was using a guest pass.  I got banned for no reason, was barely about level 16~.  On the forums there are people saying that the KR version has banned people for using certain keyboards for macroing?  *shrug*

It seems that the actual reason is that those shitty pearl scammers are using stolen accounts to spam their crap, and using loyalty points from those accounts to spam with megaphones. Then those accounts are banned and the actual player is screwed (edit :at least until he manages to appeal his ban).
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 09:53:04 pm by Sirian »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2016, 09:21:39 pm »

That would explain how I saw a legit-readable name spamming earlier...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2016, 09:23:04 pm »

Dang and here I thought Black Desert might have been good (no really)

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2016, 09:45:02 pm »

This is Neonivek, negativity is his middle name ^^

Don't worry, the game is good (not perfect, but good).

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2016, 09:49:04 pm »

All mmos have bots that attempt to sell currency, neon. Though the ones here are particularly easy to ignore entirely: I stripped down my chat to rp chat (which is rather calm in comparison to other chats), party and guild chat, the various system message checkboxes, and if I'm feeling like it, server chat. I rarely see any at all as a result, and don't have to see the rubbish of channel chat either as a bonus.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2016, 09:51:40 pm »

All mmos have bots that attempt to sell currency, neon. Though the ones here are particularly easy to ignore entirely: I stripped down my chat to rp chat (which is rather calm in comparison to other chats), party and guild chat, the various system message checkboxes, and if I'm feeling like it, server chat. I rarely see any at all as a result, and don't have to see the rubbish of channel chat either as a bonus.

The fact that people are being hacked and having their accounts permanently banned... in a game that costs money.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2016, 09:57:27 pm »

The fact that people are being hacked and having their accounts permanently banned... in a game that costs money.

Well some people managed to get un-banned and you still have forum access and so on so you're not entirely screwed. Hopefully, by now, the message has been relayed and bans won't happen as easily (that, or they will patch up the security).

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2016, 10:09:28 pm »

This is Neonivek, negativity is his middle name ^^

Hey! Your not Nenjin! You can't steal his thing!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12