Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Mission 21 On Trial: No Smart Subtitle  (Read 21340 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 21 On Trial: No Smart Subtitle
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2016, 03:18:23 pm »

[glow=Brown ,2,300]"Are we all on trial here, or just the mission leader? I have a date with a shopping spree sir, and I've got no more action to report."[/glow]

"We are almost done here, but you can make purchases via wristpad if you want."

((Aka I think you can just post your purchases in the ship thread to not waste time.))

Spoiler: Received Message (click to show/hide)
Milno frowned deeply at Maurice's remarks, and after checking his wristpad for the new message, ignored it without missing a beat. Though he had grown used to only expecting the worst out of his companions, the doctor had one of the few people he had even moderately good memories of. Maurice had once seemed like a reasonable medic, but now he had either gone bonkers or just unveiled a previously hidden craziness. "Cut the mysterious shit." he told Maurice before addressing Miyamoto. "I think he's completely off his rockers, but judging by the information we have, Morul was still the one directly responsible for this whole thing."

"Maurice deserves a spanking for trying to duke it out with that alien god but even if Morul was just trying to prevent Maurice from doing anything stupid, replacing him wasn't a good call. In that situation I would try to stop him, even violently if necessary, but I wouldn't fling myself towards the xeno stuff to get to it first, in a demented race of sorts. Maybe Morul was also controlled in some manner, or he had an idea as bad as Maurice's. Besides, Morul was the one with an amp so it's likely even if Maurice was swallowed instead things wouldn't have been so bad."

"I do agree Morul seems to be primarily responsible for releasing the Lurker, even if we have no idea what drove him to do what he did. Still, I did hear some things here today which I find very concerning. I guess we're ready to decide on a verdict now. Unless any of you had anything to add or ask?"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2016, 03:35:48 pm »

I willingly submit myself to your judgement. I held back nothing, nor did I lie, though I possibly had the means, without the implant for precise medical data feed - even if this honesty could be to my detriment. I bled, I risked my life, I did what needed to be done to achieve the mission goals and protect the lives of people under my command.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2016, 04:09:38 pm »

[glow=Brown ,2,300]"Are we all on trial here, or just the mission leader? I have a date with a shopping spree sir, and I've got no more action to report."[/glow]

"We are almost done here, but you can make purchases via wristpad if you want."

((Aka I think you can just post your purchases in the ship thread to not waste time.))

((The problem is that M21 hasn't been paid yet.))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2016, 04:19:12 pm »

((Yeah you have. 5 tokens each.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2016, 04:21:40 pm »

((Yeah you have. 5 tokens each.))
((I was told maurice was deciding pay... Oh god our military simulation has started to run into internal bureaucracy issues!))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2016, 04:24:40 pm »

((I was told maurice was deciding pay... Oh god our military simulation has started to run into internal bureaucracy issues!))

((He will list the mission payments as he is thrown down the Ultimate Pit of Endless Torment for his unspeakable crimes.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2016, 04:33:36 pm »

((Am I? Well, let's see, 5x10 token pool... 8 survivors, Maurice is apparently being docked pay giving up his share...

Everyone gets 7 tokens, and let's give the remaining token as an extra to Konrad who saved our collective bacon several times. All in favor?))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2016, 04:39:29 pm »

((Am I? Well, let's see, 5x10 token pool... 8 survivors, Maurice is apparently being docked pay giving up his share...

Everyone gets 7 tokens, and let's give the remaining token as an extra to Konrad who saved our collective bacon several times. All in favor?))
((Didn't M21 already get paid? I thought PW said 5 tokens for each of us, with Maurice's tokens being in a limbo until his fate is decided. I seem to remember getting tokens for M21 already))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2016, 04:44:15 pm »

((Didn't M21 already get paid? I thought PW said 5 tokens for each of us, with Maurice's tokens being in a limbo until his fate is decided. I seem to remember getting tokens for M21 already))
((This is true.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2016, 05:16:20 pm »

"Going all 'martyr speech' isn't helping any." Milno commented as he quickly typed and sent Jaws a wristpad message.
Quote from: Milno to Miyamoto
So do you want to discuss this via text message, or private voice channel, or publicly? He's basically admitted to having some strange obsession with trying to mindfuck the mindfuckers, so he's dangerous to a point. He's likely to become the host of whatever mind-affecting alien thing appears next in front of him because he'll be busy trying to mentally grope it. I vote he should get his implant back and be watched more closely.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2016, 05:21:00 pm »

Oh, I am not doing it for the sake of this trial, Milno. I am doing it to set my record straight, and perhaps for the sake of what comes next - if there is any "next" for me.
Past Sigs

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2016, 05:37:22 pm »

((This is true.))
((On IRC I was told 5 for everyone on M24 with M21 unknown until results of trial [EDIT: So whoever added 5 to everyone acted overly soon I guess]))
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 05:40:46 pm by Corsair »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2016, 05:56:18 pm »

((Piecewise must have forgotten.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2016, 01:59:57 am »

"Going all 'martyr speech' isn't helping any." Milno commented as he quickly typed and sent Jaws a wristpad message.
Quote from: Milno to Miyamoto
So do you want to discuss this via text message, or private voice channel, or publicly? He's basically admitted to having some strange obsession with trying to mindfuck the mindfuckers, so he's dangerous to a point. He's likely to become the host of whatever mind-affecting alien thing appears next in front of him because he'll be busy trying to mentally grope it. I vote he should get his implant back and be watched more closely.

"Private voice channel should do it."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2016, 02:12:04 am »

Milno changed to a private voice channel and didn't bother repeating what he had already mentioned before. "So yeah, opinion?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14