Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56034 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T3.0: Slow? Steady? Neither?
« Reply #570 on: January 21, 2016, 04:13:01 am »

Tick 3: Slow? Steady? Neither?

cawhdiulduftwkxnisvdlaslpztslprcjntfbpcfjooeedoilcblwabfjengbnaxovjbejocclvymywvkzz

Azem ponders laws that supersede godly action and finds that through agreements made with witnesses or through infusion of laws with enough Essence, laws and similar constructs can be made that supersede godly action.

The Kikna have been deployed in a warm, wet marshy area. (Sauko: No change/charge)

Chopper has been busy training the various peoples that exist and spreading the concept of the organized military.

Eid instructs the Humans to stop eating the angel-icious Angelicos, but it appears that they have no idea what an Angelicus is.

Meow and Geboren Mord spend much time contemplating chaos, and some things to ponder include...
...creative chaos and mania
...something about rawling chaos
...natural random chaos
...chaos that breeds strength
...chaos and insects

Vir tells the Angelicus to breed. It is an awkward time to be remembered for no generations to come.

Kuthulknoes traverses the Floating Islands, wondering what sorts of monsters to add to them. Maybe rock tortoises? Or great hidden serpents? Or maybe fire-breathing giant slugs made of salt? Kuthulknoes decides on Kaelanorak, thunderbirds that hunt in the Floating Islands. Drakan, in a fit of rage at the apparent infringement on his sphere, burns a hole straight through Hollowcore somewhere near the *Mander lands! In the process, the minerals lining the tunnel begin reshaping into True Dragons, greatly delusional, egotistic, and powerful creatures. In addition, Drakan has created the Kobolds, small reptilian humanoids that manage the loot of the True Dragons. (Drakan: -10E) ((Forgot to mention converting Ichor to Essence and Flux stuff, will fix later))

Incidentally, Kuthulknoes has altered the design of the Kaelanorak to make them easily tamed by Sauko's raindrops and presented a gift of 20 Kaelanorak to Drakan as token royalties before going to the Floating Islands to consume Jelly Beans (and most definitely and absolutely and truthfully not Rolls) in peace.

Nergu places the Humans previously located in Tengrii and Dozah onto the steppes of Hollowcore, teaching them of their identity and of their harsh environment. Among the lessons Nergu teaches them are lessons on animal husbandry, stirrups, magic, and to treat the Enki(m?) as humans, raid and trade included.

Nergu also researches Vigilance, and imbuing items with vigilance is one possible continuation of this research.

From steam, Phonoi creates Destiers, hardy but well-tempered, clever beasts, to help serve as mounts and a use for training, Kedi, half-domestic saurid predators that hunt vermin, and Chiens, small, tame, and easily trainable bear-like creatures.

Nergu has expanded Tengrii to include training grounds for the host who will ride out with Nergu at the End.

Despite possibly still raging, Drakan has begun research into ‼DRAGONFIRE‼!!!1!

Ideina Seija has informed the Yama of changes in policy and created a unit of Kitsune. (insufficient resources for more)

Aldogan has created a unit of Nagalians in a jungle along with many varieties of snakes to populate all the world, oceans and icy lands included.

Itia responds to prayers:
        Humain explorer: "I want some of the light of the stars to keep me company on cloudy nights"
        Nain thinker: "This fits with our understanding of things."

Kuthulknoes researches Disorder, and considers unpredictability/the concealing effect of disorder/disorganization.

Eid worship is increasing among *'Manders and Nains, and Itia worship is increasing among the Enki(m?). (Eid: -1E, Itia: -0E)

AldogaN has begun research on the path of the Sage and blessed the Nagalians with a massive blessing filling the needs of the Nagalians for a few more Ticks. (AldogaN: -5F) (Used Flux instead, no real reason to use Essence)

AldogaN has also taught the Nagalians domestication techniques and given them the fundamentals of his teachings. He has also planted countless trees in the Nagalian jungles. (Aldogan: -5F)

Itia begins the investigation of the strange noises, and Vir offers help for this. Both Quelor and Itia allocate some time and Flux to investigating the noise, which seems not to come from any one location in particular. The results so far indicaxjtscekhstzaexfscbeoo

(Quelor: -3F, Itia: -2F)

AldogaN hosts a banquet for gods on Tradition and Progress and Honor. Kuthulknoes wolfs down some of the food. Muske samples most of the food and takes a nap. Ideina Seija enjoys a little food appreciatively. Vir also attends but seems not to eat much. AldogaN draws up plans for the Moonwalkers, a many-casted race, for the attendees to add to. Kuthulknoes adds two castes to the hive.

Muske has been transformed into Azem!

Vir greets Azem. Eid attempts to challenge Azem to a duel but is dismissed. Kakarisk, too, greets Azem. Eid presents a business deal to Azem which Meow declares a scam.

Azem has created two of three units of Enki ordered by Eid. (Azem: -2E)

Vir listens to prayers:
        Angelicus scout: "What is a dragon anyway?"
        Angelicus hunter: "How should we hunt Kaelanorak?"

Tenat ponders Crystals, and some future side topics are...
...crystals for seeing bits of the future
...the tenuous relationship between crystals and the Void
...Thaumic storage in crystals

wqxlcrmxtbalcoxxfoflkmtsltppfdooojqqwousjcjwknwkrcfcjkxcvgiinblpfdchosrmxdkvgrszeeo

Note: All gods are at 6 Action Points barring queued actions and multi-Tick projects and such
Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Mixed up Playergamer and Sevast
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 04:15:10 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #571 on: January 21, 2016, 04:54:52 am »

[Hevin, God of Vengeance]

Hevin creates 5 artifacts, but only 1 is finished.
Hevin has created the Sheath of Many.
4 unfinished greater artifacts (Wargbane has yet to be buffed into a Major Artifact) litter the Magma Forge.

A breastplate of sorts, it's metal appears to have a great deal of heat damage, even though it's newly forged. Fire is spewing from it's back.
A white piece of metal is radiating cold. A piece of pale blue wood stands nearby.
A darkened metal scabbard is lying with it's opening towards the breastplate, it's sucking in the flames coming from it.
A red hot sword blade is lying in the forge, it's potential is far from realized.

Well, might as well add some more projects.

Spoiler: Sheath of Many (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sword of Fire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Scabbard of Fire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spear of Frost (click to show/hide)

Edit: Wargbane seemed like it'd have to be more powerful to deal with Wargs. So I made it a Major Artifact.

Hevin goes to Hollowcore, and makes 1 population unit of Wargs.
Hm... these animals give me an idea.

Kinda have to make up some traits though (Speed +, Edit: Add some more), so they're dependent on whether or not the traits are accepted.
Spoiler: Great Wolves (click to show/hide)
And now I've topped my Forge Demons in unoriginality.

Edit: Changed the stats.
Hevin goes up and pets one of the Wargs on it's head, before gesturing.
BENICE
Then Hevin goes to Hell, and starts to sheathe his (mundane) weapons into the Sheath of Many.

((I'm going by the assumption that only partially finishing 4 of the artifacts would mean I could shave of a total of 1 AP, so I could get enough to make the Wargs (making an artifact takes 1, making a race takes 2, that only leaves 3 points, and I have 4 artifacts left partially completed).))

Edit: ((Forgot to add the quote for the artifacts.))
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:21:57 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 21, 2016, 05:16:38 am »

Ideina Seija researches nature as she more or less rests.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 21, 2016, 05:37:48 am »

1A: Research what imbuing items with vigilance would do.
2A+3F [Repeat for Tick 3]: Give the Humans increased innovation.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:45:46 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 21, 2016, 06:48:31 am »

Drakan would like to note that he has calmed down. And accepted the royalties bribe.

Use 7(minus pantheon co-operation discount?) flux to give a general blessing to the True Dragons.

Create the Art of Scales magic school within the thaumic magic system (free?)

Spoiler: Art of Scales (click to show/hide)

Command the Dragons to establish a capital city within the shaft, named Drakholme. They are also to begin construction on a system for traders to move between the two worlds, probably something with pulley's and weights. And of course set up a tolls system to travel through the shaft once the system is completed. Command them to conquer nearby groups of sophonts through whatever means. If they are for some reason reluctant to obey my commands, threaten confiscation of their hoards.

If they continue to disobey, confiscate as many hoards of the disobedient as possible with my remaining flux, adding it to my own Divine Hoard.

Use remaining action points(if any) to research !!Dragonfire!!

Fellow gentledeities, I am pleased to announce the formation of the Dragon Pantheon, consisting of myself, Azem and Vir.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 12:53:28 pm by Demonic Spoon »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 21, 2016, 07:15:51 am »

A shadow shifts.

"A predicted occurence. But tell me, what is a sophont?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 21, 2016, 07:17:22 am »

A shadow shifts.

"A predicted occurence. But tell me, what is a sophont?"
I haven't exactly been trying to hide my plans, or do you mean the pantheon thing?

Sophont is probably any creature capable of worship.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 10:55:59 am by Demonic Spoon »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 21, 2016, 07:20:12 am »

"The latter."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 21, 2016, 07:28:05 am »

I ponder 'Chaos that breeds strength'.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 21, 2016, 07:33:25 am »

Create crystal magic.  And scrying crystals.

Ponder the link between crystals and the Void some.

Refract the garbledegook through a crystal.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 21, 2016, 09:14:55 am »

Vir answers the scout and the hunter.
To scout:A dragon is a legendary creature, typically with serpentine or reptilian traits sometimes they can breath fire and other things also sometimes
To hunter:i shall give you a blessing to help you.
Bless the hunter with a blessing that will help it suceed.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 21, 2016, 09:21:36 am »

((Well, might as well try to get Hevin started in his killing ways.))

[Hevin, God of Vengeance]

Hevin looks for trouble. Mainly people who are being attacked.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 21, 2016, 09:47:17 am »

Drakan would like to note that he has calmed down. And accepted the royalties bribe.

Use 5 flux to give a general blessing to the True Dragons

Command the Dragons to establish a capital city within the shaft, including a system for traders to move between the two worlds, probably something with pulley's and weights. And of course set up a tolls system to travel through the shaft. Command them to conquer nearby groups of sophonts through whatever means. If they are for some reason reluctant to obey my commands, threaten confiscation of their hoards.

If they continue to disobey, confiscate as many hoards of the disobedient as possible with my remaining flux, adding it to my own Divine Hoard.

Use one action point to continue researching !!Dragonfire!!

Fellow gentledeities, I am pleased to announce the formation of the Dragon Pantheon, consisting of myself, Azem and Vir.

Phonoi giggles every time the "Shaft" is mentioned, a mechanic sound that roughly mirrors "chugga-chugga"

"Hahaha, perhaps you can decide on a different name for the hole!? This one is simply too amusing to me! Hahaha, in any case they are not able to build pulleys, or perhaps even ropes at this point! You may want to make something more reliable, such as dragons capable of swiftly transporting others through this opening!"

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 21, 2016, 09:50:00 am »

"It is probably a bad idea to Shaft the world. After all, it's called Moltencore for a reason."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 21, 2016, 09:55:50 am »

Use 5 flux to give a general blessing to the True Dragons

Command the Dragons to establish a capital city within the shaft, including a system for traders to move between the two worlds, probably something with pulley's and weights. And of course set up a tolls system to travel through the shaft. Command them to conquer nearby groups of sophonts through whatever means. If they are for some reason reluctant to obey my commands, threaten confiscation of their hoards.

Use one action point to continue researching !!Dragonfire!!

Phonoi giggles every time the "Shaft" is mentioned, a mechanic sound that roughly mirrors "chugga-chugga"

"Hahaha, perhaps you can decide on a different name for the hole!? This one is simply too amusing to me! Hahaha, in any case they are not able to build pulleys, or perhaps even ropes at this point! You may want to make something more reliable, such as dragons capable of swiftly transporting others through this opening!"
((Lolwhat? We're bronze age. Bronze age people had both pulleys and rope. That combined with smarts+3 means dragons can probably work something out))

Capital city will be named Drakholme then.

"It is probably a bad idea to Shaft the world. After all, it's called Moltencore for a reason."
Imagine a ball of fire or molten metal. Around this ball a large bubble of air, with a the shell of the bubble being the planetary crust, upon whose outer and inner surface most terrestrial life resides. I simply bored a hole through the crust, the moltencore is still far away.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 10:06:36 am by Demonic Spoon »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 54