Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56060 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T1.0: Resolve?
« Reply #300 on: January 17, 2016, 10:57:03 am »

Ideina just stares at Phonoi,clearly annoyed at there statement.

"Hahaha, it is simple Training Friend! Punishments are meant to change behavior, are they not?! Hahaha, carrots and sticks are great motivators! But whacking wildly with your stick will only drive everything away from you! Hahah, once they discover you plan to torture them forever if they follow you, it will be a simple decision for them to leave and worship someone else, driving them toward a nice fresh carrot another God is holding!"
[Hevin, God of Vengeance]

Hevin leaves his anvil and makes a temporary platform in the void.
Hevin creates two trees, each with 20 orbs at their base. The first tree has 5 black orbs and 15 white, while the second tree has 12 black and 8 white.
Then they turn into apples, no visual difference between the ones from black orbs and the ones from white orbs.
Hevin takes one apple from the first tree, one from the second, and place them on a smooth rock.
He then steps back, waits for a while, then teleports back to his forge and resumes making weapons.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 17, 2016, 12:21:04 pm »

Drakan writhes, creating great Draka, the Draconic afterlife, where anything even vaguely draconic goes after their death, reptiles and salamanders end up here as well. A volcanic mountainrange above which fly massive skywhales which inhabitants can hunt if they desire food. The mountains are rich in precious minerals, which can be laboriously dug out of the iron hard rock by those who wish to gather hoards. Geothermal lakes dot the plane, both aboveground and underground, some more inland seas than lakes. Lava rain makes exiting the tunnels to hunt for food a risky proposition, except by those tough enough to swim in the massive magma sea located several thousand kilometres beneath the surface.

Draka's labyrinthe tunnels host two main attractions, Drakan's Divine Hoard, which all can see and envy, but if they try to take from it, it seems mere fog, swirling around their grasping attempts. Any who claim the hoard false erupt from within with molten gold.

The second focal point are the Bloodpits, a sprawling complex of arenas and coliseums stretching deep into the ground and high into the sky, at its lowest piercing into the magma sea, and at its highest having impaled the moon that once circled above the flat world of Draka, also being many times broader than it is tall. It here that those dragons seeking more may battle in massive slaughterfests until only the most worthy are left, and have those kill each other, and so on for several decades, until finally the super ultimate champion gets incorporated into Drakan itself, as one of its many component dragons. The blood flowing from the carnage is used to make weapons and armour with which new combatants are armed.

Use ten extra essence to override any other afterlives that may claim draconic beings.

Drakan uses his remaining action points to research the Dragon Sphere.

[AldogaN]

"Hey brother. I admire your draconic form, as it reminds me of a serpent I once saw. I do not, however, like the fact that you want reptilian lifeforms to go to your afterlife, as dragons are dragons, reptiles are reptiles, and snakes are snakes. Easily I could argue that reptiles belonged more in the snake afterlife than the draconic one. I do not want to start a conflict here, but how about cooperating on this. We could create a reptilian afterlife together, one where all reptiles go."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 17, 2016, 12:30:00 pm »

Im a god of dragons and older then both of you i think i have domain over dragons.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 17, 2016, 12:33:21 pm »

I Support the resolution of this arguing...

I Create "The web": the web is the afterlife of my creations and a trap for souls that warship no one. The web takes the form of a massive web covered in barbs and spikes and is sticky to any souls that pass through it that don't worship me, Souls that get trapped in the web are repurposed into spider food after they are driven insane by the torment my followers will inevitably inflict on them. after being consumed their souls will be sent back into existence to be reborn as mindless slaves...
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 17, 2016, 12:38:17 pm »

Why do you guys love torture so much!?

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 17, 2016, 12:39:21 pm »

Im a god of dragons and older then both of you i think i have domain over dragons.
"Oh I thought you were a god of a tabletop game I heard about in the void..."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 17, 2016, 12:40:38 pm »

....i think i made that game actually.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 17, 2016, 01:04:40 pm »

I Create "The web": the web is the afterlife of my creations and a trap for souls that warship no one. The web takes the form of a massive web covered in barbs and spikes and is sticky to any souls that pass through it that don't worship me, Souls that get trapped in the web are repurposed into spider food after they are driven insane by the torment my followers will inevitably inflict on them. after being consumed their souls will be sent back into existence to be reborn as mindless slaves...

Oppose

Sauko's cloud darkens slightly.

"You may make an afterlife for your creations, but I am vehemently opposed to you attempting to trap the souls created by other gods for your own depraved ends."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 17, 2016, 01:05:36 pm »

Oppose

"You may make an afterlife for your creations, but I am vehemently opposed to you attempting to trap the souls created by other gods for your own depraved ends."
i agree.
Oppose.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 17, 2016, 01:10:08 pm »

Oppose

i agree.
Oppose.
"Then why arn't you opposing that afterlife where souls are turned into jelly beans and eaten as torment if you do not wish for that?"
Support
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 17, 2016, 01:14:52 pm »

Drakan writhes, creating great Draka, the Draconic afterlife, where anything even vaguely draconic goes after their death, reptiles and salamanders end up here as well. A volcanic mountainrange above which fly massive skywhales which inhabitants can hunt if they desire food. The mountains are rich in precious minerals, which can be laboriously dug out of the iron hard rock by those who wish to gather hoards. Geothermal lakes dot the plane, both aboveground and underground, some more inland seas than lakes. Lava rain makes exiting the tunnels to hunt for food a risky proposition, except by those tough enough to swim in the massive magma sea located several thousand kilometres beneath the surface.

Draka's labyrinthe tunnels host two main attractions, Drakan's Divine Hoard, which all can see and envy, but if they try to take from it, it seems mere fog, swirling around their grasping attempts. Any who claim the hoard false erupt from within with molten gold.

The second focal point are the Bloodpits, a sprawling complex of arenas and coliseums stretching deep into the ground and high into the sky, at its lowest piercing into the magma sea, and at its highest having impaled the moon that once circled above the flat world of Draka, also being many times broader than it is tall. It here that those dragons seeking more may battle in massive slaughterfests until only the most worthy are left, and have those kill each other, and so on for several decades, until finally the super ultimate champion gets incorporated into Drakan itself, as one of its many component dragons. The blood flowing from the carnage is used to make weapons and armour with which new combatants are armed.

Use ten extra essence to override any other afterlives that may claim draconic beings.

Drakan uses his remaining action points to research the Dragon Sphere.

[AldogaN]

"Hey brother. I admire your draconic form, as it reminds me of a serpent I once saw. I do not, however, like the fact that you want reptilian lifeforms to go to your afterlife, as dragons are dragons, reptiles are reptiles, and snakes are snakes. Easily I could argue that reptiles belonged more in the snake afterlife than the draconic one. I do not want to start a conflict here, but how about cooperating on this. We could create a reptilian afterlife together, one where all reptiles go."
Reptiles are lower priority, and can go somewhere else if you want them too, it'd probably end up working the same as other cases where souls qualify for multiple afterlifes. Or you could add onto my plane if you want to. I don't mind either way, though I'd appreciate it if you ran modifications past me first.

((It's a bit too late for me to edit my action without ocurring a action point cost, which I don't want to, so my action stands as is, but I'm not going to oppose any attempts to negate the reptile drawing function of my afterlife. Honestly, I wanted to include fish too, but it didn't really fit, so whatev.))
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 01:19:49 pm by Demonic Spoon »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 17, 2016, 01:17:12 pm »

...wait what?!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 17, 2016, 01:19:04 pm »

...wait what?!
Kuthulknoes begins to think to himself, It may be hard to tell for Mortals, but he is most certainly Male.

"Hmm, Everybody seems to have their own Afterlife Dimension, and I am completely fine with that, But, the way things are going there's bound to be countless Mortals sentenced to eternal damnation because of a few misguided actions they made during their tiny lifespans. How the Void is this supposed to be fair? You know what, I'm going to fix this all with my own Afterlife!"

Kuthulknoes creates The Stomach of Kuthulknoes Afterlife Plane. It doesn't necessarily accept only Mortals who follow Kuthulknoes, but rather any Soul that isn't actively worshiping a Deity is drawn to it, Although followers of Kuthulknoes are automatically sent there upon death. The Souls are placed into The Totally Non-Soul Based Candy Jar, a nearly infinite storage space, and are sorted between two categories. Blue Jelly Beans and Red Jelly Beans. All Souls that aren't Evil go into the Blue Jelly Bean category regardless of whether they are neutral or good but all evil and/or blasphemous Souls go into the Red Jelly Bean category. The Souls are then color coordinated based on their category and float around the Jar for a little while, talking and pondering the infinite darkness around them, and then Kuthulknoes reaches his seemingly all-encompassing hand into The Candy Jar and grabs a few of them. He then eats the Souls. The Souls normally remain uneaten in the Jar for a decade at the most, they're usually eaten by the time three months pass.

The Souls both go into The Stomach of Kuthulknoes, also a nearly infinite space filled with a vast ocean of digestive juices more corrosive than battery acid. The digestive juices slowly eat away at the Souls, grinding away at them, slowly eroding their mind, personality, and their very thoughts, for centuries, or decades. By the end of the digestion period the Souls retain none of their past memories, alignment or knowledge of their past life, they become almost primal in nature. Once the Souls are 'wiped clean' Kuthulknoes reincarnates them into an available body of their choosing, Most commonly a Sapient Race, but occasionally one wants to be reborn as a Monster or Animal of some-kind.

The category of the Souls being digested is very important. For Blue Jelly Beans the experience is very blissful and pleasant, like taking a very long meditative nap in a hot-tub. For Red Jelly Beans it feels like they're burning in agony all over their body, the pain is directly proportionate to how evil they were in their past lives. The duration of the digestion varies between Souls, but is usually longer the closer to the extremes of Good or Evil one was. The surplus, digested energy of Souls, or 'Jelly' as Kuthulknoes calls it, goes directly into his digestive tract, which processes the Jelly into a very tiny amount of Essence.

"Good work, if I do say so myself."

Kuthulknoes then stops philosophizing and reclines in a lawn chair, eating Jelly Beans, content to watch other Deities work for now.
It's just a reincarnation system with slightly unique thematics, and the digestion is only painful for evil souls. The web is more problematic, what with the mindless slaves thing.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 01:24:59 pm by Demonic Spoon »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 17, 2016, 01:26:04 pm »

...wait what?!
Kuthulknoes begins to think to himself, It may be hard to tell for Mortals, but he is most certainly Male.

"Hmm, Everybody seems to have their own Afterlife Dimension, and I am completely fine with that, But, the way things are going there's bound to be countless Mortals sentenced to eternal damnation because of a few misguided actions they made during their tiny lifespans. How the Void is this supposed to be fair? You know what, I'm going to fix this all with my own Afterlife!"

Kuthulknoes creates The Stomach of Kuthulknoes Afterlife Plane. It doesn't necessarily accept only Mortals who follow Kuthulknoes, but rather any Soul that isn't actively worshiping a Deity is drawn to it, Although followers of Kuthulknoes are automatically sent there upon death. The Souls are placed into The Totally Non-Soul Based Candy Jar, a nearly infinite storage space, and are sorted between two categories. Blue Jelly Beans and Red Jelly Beans. All Souls that aren't Evil go into the Blue Jelly Bean category regardless of whether they are neutral or good but all evil and/or blasphemous Souls go into the Red Jelly Bean category. The Souls are then color coordinated based on their category and float around the Jar for a little while, talking and pondering the infinite darkness around them, and then Kuthulknoes reaches his seemingly all-encompassing hand into The Candy Jar and grabs a few of them. He then eats the Souls. The Souls normally remain uneaten in the Jar for a decade at the most, they're usually eaten by the time three months pass.

The Souls both go into The Stomach of Kuthulknoes, also a nearly infinite space filled with a vast ocean of digestive juices more corrosive than battery acid. The digestive juices slowly eat away at the Souls, grinding away at them, slowly eroding their mind, personality, and their very thoughts, for centuries, or decades. By the end of the digestion period the Souls retain none of their past memories, alignment or knowledge of their past life, they become almost primal in nature. Once the Souls are 'wiped clean' Kuthulknoes reincarnates them into an available body of their choosing, Most commonly a Sapient Race, but occasionally one wants to be reborn as a Monster or Animal of some-kind.

The category of the Souls being digested is very important. For Blue Jelly Beans the experience is very blissful and pleasant, like taking a very long meditative nap in a hot-tub. For Red Jelly Beans it feels like they're burning in agony all over their body, the pain is directly proportionate to how evil they were in their past lives. The duration of the digestion varies between Souls, but is usually longer the closer to the extremes of Good or Evil one was. The surplus, digested energy of Souls, or 'Jelly' as Kuthulknoes calls it, goes directly into his digestive tract, which processes the Jelly into a very tiny amount of Essence.

"Good work, if I do say so myself."

Kuthulknoes then stops philosophizing and reclines in a lawn chair, eating Jelly Beans, content to watch other Deities work for now.
It's just a reincarnation system with slightly unique thematics, and the digestion is only painful for evil souls. The web is more problematic, what with the mindless slaves thing.
Oppose
you guys are more messed up then some of the old gods and i showed up in the middle of them trying to murder eachother!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 17, 2016, 01:42:09 pm »

Oppose

i agree.
Oppose.
"Then why arn't you opposing that afterlife where souls are turned into jelly beans and eaten as torment if you do not wish for that?"
Support

"Kuthulknoes' afterlife does not attempt to trap souls that worship other gods, nor is it all encompassing torture; only evils souls experience pain during the process. Indeed, the souls are given a choice in how they are returned to the world.

It is not ideal, perhaps, but it is much better than the passive hunting, brutal consumption and enslavement of souls worshiping other deities that Arnie's is designed to perform."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 54