Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56099 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T1.0: Resolve?
« Reply #285 on: January 17, 2016, 02:11:39 am »

Full I'm Vir god of dungeons and dragons i can also turn into a dragon i think
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
W
« Reply #286 on: January 17, 2016, 02:20:20 am »

Full I'm Vir god of dungeons and dragons i can also turn into a dragon i think

"Interesting, Pleased to make your acquaintance Vir, Now," Kuthulknoes quickly takes a deep breath.

OK, Here we go, Kuthesgirfdoreiwolapifjoaoakdoisuujfciewosopqjhfmdosiucudjkllzoapoirotlmoaiope,d;akeuryyyahwiuuqiqoplsndhuklapphdiywierrwoadjfsjieopsropallodoormdmnsnadoprllskaoofjsklaodkkemulkamdkdjfjfjieoslepapooeiakemqqllalkdkjruimsjauikqmeioakqjeiosoaksiussiallemjayhozhzohqwhodzhjaweihaefzhwehawhfxh,xhwauhaxwghughaxhgahgahxhlhgergopfpofkklswoirujywyywurkkrmsmsmakaopqldlslalakkdieollasmenjdioeoppxelwqiiqowieurutmroeosocisoolemmahcuuroospalodppliwauyeyduccldkwlsosppawpkwowonoes. But I usually refer to myself as Kuthulknoes out of convenience. Can I interest you in a Jelly Bean?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 17, 2016, 02:23:16 am »

Well Kuthesgirfdoreiwolapifjoaoakdoisuujfciewosopqjhfmdosiucudjkllzoapoirotlmoaiope,d;akeuryyyahwiuuqiqoplsndhuklapphdiywierrwoadjfsjieopsropallodoormdmnsnadoprllskaoofjsklaodkkemulkamdkdjfjfjieoslepapooeiakemqqllalkdkjruimsjauikqmeioakqjeiosoaksiussiallemjayhozhzohqwhodzhjaweihaefzhwehawhfxh,xhwauhaxwghughaxhgahgahxhlhgergopfpofkklswoirujywyywurkkrmsmsmakaopqldlslalakkdieollasmenjdioeoppxelwqiiqowieurutmroeosocisoolemmahcuuroospalodppliwauyeyduccldkwlsosppawpkwowonoes i wouldent mind one but what are they made out of?

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 17, 2016, 02:45:11 am »

Well Kuthesgirfdoreiwolapifjoaoakdoisuujfciewosopqjhfmdosiucudjkllzoapoirotlmoaiope,d;akeuryyyahwiuuqiqoplsndhuklapphdiywierrwoadjfsjieopsropallodoormdmnsnadoprllskaoofjsklaodkkemulkamdkdjfjfjieoslepapooeiakemqqllalkdkjruimsjauikqmeioakqjeiosoaksiussiallemjayhozhzohqwhodzhjaweihaefzhwehawhfxh,xhwauhaxwghughaxhgahgahxhlhgergopfpofkklswoirujywyywurkkrmsmsmakaopqldlslalakkdieollasmenjdioeoppxelwqiiqowieurutmroeosocisoolemmahcuuroospalodppliwauyeyduccldkwlsosppawpkwowonoes i wouldent mind one but what are they made out of?

"Why Moral Souls of course, No other substance can be just as chewy or flavorful! Except for chicken, but that doesn't exist here yet, does it?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 17, 2016, 02:47:23 am »

.....oh...I'll save you little guys!
yeah sure I'd like some.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 17, 2016, 02:49:33 am »

Proposal: Ban chicken from existing within this reality.

Proposal: Give all meat eating mortals a strange craving for chicken.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 17, 2016, 02:50:37 am »

"May I try one friend Kuthulknoes?"

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 17, 2016, 02:54:45 am »

.....oh...I'll save you little guys!
yeah sure I'd like some.

Kuthulknoes hands Vir several particularly vicious Red Jelly Beans, Not out of malice, just random chance.

"Here you go, sometimes they pop in your mouth, other times they just sort of evaporate, occasionally they'll wriggle going down your esophagus, oh it's so much fun seeing what'll happen."

"May I try one friend Kuthulknoes?"

"Just because I'm a God of Monsters doesn't mean I need to have Monstrous behavior, Help yourself!"

Both Opposed, Chicken is way too delicious to ban from existence, besides, Kuthulknoes has a few chicken-based Monster ideas.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 17, 2016, 02:57:26 am »

Vir looks at them and smiles radiating kindness and love at them before tucking them nicely into her cloak.
...your a god of monsters?

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 17, 2016, 03:15:22 am »

[Hevin, God of Vengeance]

Ideina smiles "Hevin,i'm glad you like my afterlife for the mortals who bring ruin onto others,and are evil,i'll let you add a few things to torture the evil souls that will inevitably end up there but don't change to much please."
Hevin points at the magma, then a mold for molten metal. Before gesturing.
HOT
Then he looks around, shrugs, and makes some torture implements at the forge, before going back to beheading weapons.
Every now and then he makes torture equipment, but he mainly makes weapons for beheading. The Forge Demons do the same (at their own forges, because only Hevin gets to use his personal forge).

Oppose.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 03:17:29 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 17, 2016, 04:11:50 am »

"the way things are going there's bound to be countless Mortals sentenced to eternal damnation because of a few misguided actions they made during their tiny lifespans. How the Void is this supposed to be fair?"

"Its not eternal damnation if a mortal soul is sent to hell,they are sentenced for a time depending on there acts to hell,once there sentence is up they will reincarnate."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 17, 2016, 04:15:40 am »

Ideina smiles "Hevin,i'm glad you like my afterlife for the mortals who bring ruin onto others,and are evil,i'll let you add a few things to torture the evil souls that will inevitably end up there but don't change to much please."

"Hahaha, one must wonder why evil souls would follow you at this rate! Such a raw deal! Hahaha, perhaps this will only drive them into the arms of a god more suited to their morality!"
Ideina just stares at Phonoi,clearly annoyed at there statement.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 17, 2016, 06:56:45 am »

Drakan writhes, creating great Draka, the Draconic afterlife, where anything even vaguely draconic goes after their death, reptiles and salamanders end up here as well. A volcanic mountainrange above which fly massive skywhales which inhabitants can hunt if they desire food. The mountains are rich in precious minerals, which can be laboriously dug out of the iron hard rock by those who wish to gather hoards. Geothermal lakes dot the plane, both aboveground and underground, some more inland seas than lakes. Lava rain makes exiting the tunnels to hunt for food a risky proposition, except by those tough enough to swim in the massive magma sea located several thousand kilometres beneath the surface.

Draka's labyrinthe tunnels host two main attractions, Drakan's Divine Hoard, which all can see and envy, but if they try to take from it, it seems mere fog, swirling around their grasping attempts. Any who claim the hoard false erupt from within with molten gold.

The second focal point are the Bloodpits, a sprawling complex of arenas and coliseums stretching deep into the ground and high into the sky, at its lowest piercing into the magma sea, and at its highest having impaled the moon that once circled above the flat world of Draka, also being many times broader than it is tall. It here that those dragons seeking more may battle in massive slaughterfests until only the most worthy are left, and have those kill each other, and so on for several decades, until finally the super ultimate champion gets incorporated into Drakan itself, as one of its many component dragons. The blood flowing from the carnage is used to make weapons and armour with which new combatants are armed.

Use ten extra essence to override any other afterlives that may claim draconic beings.

Drakan uses his remaining action points to research the Dragon Sphere.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 07:15:15 am by Demonic Spoon »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 17, 2016, 08:37:46 am »

Hey! Dragons are kinda onea my things!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 17, 2016, 10:07:06 am »

Ideina just stares at Phonoi,clearly annoyed at there statement.

"Hahaha, it is simple Training Friend! Punishments are meant to change behavior, are they not?! Hahaha, carrots and sticks are great motivators! But whacking wildly with your stick will only drive everything away from you! Hahah, once they discover you plan to torture them forever if they follow you, it will be a simple decision for them to leave and worship someone else, driving them toward a nice fresh carrot another God is holding!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 54