Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 56081 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T1.0: Resolve?
« Reply #270 on: January 16, 2016, 10:10:47 am »

"Huh. You know except for those Earthfathers, those look almost exactly like the Humans I made back in my universe. That's pretty neat."

A shadow rips and a voice emerges.

"Young brother Sa saw your creatures. Thought little. I differ."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 16, 2016, 12:56:49 pm »

[Hevin, God of Vengeance]

Hevin creates a Magma Smelter and a Magma Forge in Hell.
Hevin makes axes, swords, and other weapons useful for chopping people's heads off.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 12:58:55 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 16, 2016, 03:49:34 pm »

Itia would like to support all proposals she has not already supported.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 16, 2016, 04:01:57 pm »

Geboren Mord Creates spends three essence on createing Gnomes and Stores them, using Flux to cause stasis, in his afterlife; more specifically in Infernum, for now...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 04:32:12 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 16, 2016, 04:28:32 pm »

[Hevin, God of Vengeance]

Hevin creates 1 Population unit of Forge Demons in hell, to help him in his work.
Eh, let's put up another race in here.
Spoiler: Unnamed Creatures (click to show/hide)
I'm kinda planning to use them immediately.

Edit: Oh, and put in some Hell Plants as well, so they have something to eat down there.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 04:36:33 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 16, 2016, 04:57:55 pm »

Create 2 units of Kikna, using flux to keep them in stasis until we 'ave a planet. Queue the necessary flux cost for stasis next Tick also, just in case planet creation doesn't happen early enough.

Spoiler: Kikna - Revised (click to show/hide)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 16, 2016, 05:39:20 pm »

Create 3 of this race around vir
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 16, 2016, 05:40:20 pm »

Create 3 of this race around vir
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(I have a Feeling they might die in the void for some reason...)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 05:42:27 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 16, 2016, 05:42:13 pm »

((If they do well she's not very good at this if nesscary she can help them breath))

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 16, 2016, 10:28:20 pm »

Ideina smiles "Hevin,i'm glad you like my afterlife for the mortals who bring ruin onto others,and are evil,i'll let you add a few things to torture the evil souls that will inevitably end up there but don't change to much please."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 16, 2016, 11:18:36 pm »

Ideina smiles "Hevin,i'm glad you like my afterlife for the mortals who bring ruin onto others,and are evil,i'll let you add a few things to torture the evil souls that will inevitably end up there but don't change to much please."

"Hahaha, one must wonder why evil souls would follow you at this rate! Such a raw deal! Hahaha, perhaps this will only drive them into the arms of a god more suited to their morality!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 17, 2016, 01:45:50 am »

Kuthulknoes begins to think to himself, It may be hard to tell for Mortals, but he is most certainly Male.

"Hmm, Everybody seems to have their own Afterlife Dimension, and I am completely fine with that, But, the way things are going there's bound to be countless Mortals sentenced to eternal damnation because of a few misguided actions they made during their tiny lifespans. How the Void is this supposed to be fair? You know what, I'm going to fix this all with my own Afterlife!"

Kuthulknoes creates The Stomach of Kuthulknoes Afterlife Plane. It doesn't necessarily accept only Mortals who follow Kuthulknoes, but rather any Soul that isn't actively worshiping a Deity is drawn to it, Although followers of Kuthulknoes are automatically sent there upon death. The Souls are placed into The Totally Non-Soul Based Candy Jar, a nearly infinite storage space, and are sorted between two categories. Blue Jelly Beans and Red Jelly Beans. All Souls that aren't Evil go into the Blue Jelly Bean category regardless of whether they are neutral or good but all evil and/or blasphemous Souls go into the Red Jelly Bean category. The Souls are then color coordinated based on their category and float around the Jar for a little while, talking and pondering the infinite darkness around them, and then Kuthulknoes reaches his seemingly all-encompassing hand into The Candy Jar and grabs a few of them. He then eats the Souls. The Souls normally remain uneaten in the Jar for a decade at the most, they're usually eaten by the time three months pass.

The Souls both go into The Stomach of Kuthulknoes, also a nearly infinite space filled with a vast ocean of digestive juices more corrosive than battery acid. The digestive juices slowly eat away at the Souls, grinding away at them, slowly eroding their mind, personality, and their very thoughts, for centuries, or decades. By the end of the digestion period the Souls retain none of their past memories, alignment or knowledge of their past life, they become almost primal in nature. Once the Souls are 'wiped clean' Kuthulknoes reincarnates them into an available body of their choosing, Most commonly a Sapient Race, but occasionally one wants to be reborn as a Monster or Animal of some-kind.

The category of the Souls being digested is very important. For Blue Jelly Beans the experience is very blissful and pleasant, like taking a very long meditative nap in a hot-tub. For Red Jelly Beans it feels like they're burning in agony all over their body, the pain is directly proportionate to how evil they were in their past lives. The duration of the digestion varies between Souls, but is usually longer the closer to the extremes of Good or Evil one was. The surplus, digested energy of Souls, or 'Jelly' as Kuthulknoes calls it, goes directly into his digestive tract, which processes the Jelly into a very tiny amount of Essence.

"Good work, if I do say so myself."

Kuthulknoes then stops philosophizing and reclines in a lawn chair, eating Jelly Beans, content to watch other Deities work for now.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 17, 2016, 01:56:48 am »

what was your name again mister?

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 17, 2016, 02:01:55 am »

((*Claps* Points for the wall of text, one tiny thing,

Andres: Keeping agents alive in space: Eh, let's start with 0.25F/agent/(tier + 1)/T (time for another spoiler on the Trimmed Tome, I suppose)
        Flux vs. magic items: Flux cannotnot possibly be useful for on-the-spot on-site things after all, right? :P
        Sprinting: The authors of Savage Worlds were also not guilty of setting an average sprint speed at a fairly convenient number. Remember how Humans are weird multi-casted highly-dimorphic three-legged beings here?

Rolepgeek: Basic questions: I'd (soft-)recommend questions in general, but yes.
        Souls: Such a thorny recurring question! For now, they are, by GM fiat, present in all things designated as "agents" or "races" and even some unethical things designated as "magic items." This, of course, excludes typical flora and fauna until they get turned into one of the previously mentioned classes. Since it would be annoying to make an unbroken system for doing so (that would not immediately be poked and tried and stretched), they cannot be consumed for godly energy at the moment.

micelus: Linking now
Emphasis mine.))

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 17, 2016, 02:08:37 am »

what was your name again mister?

"The Full version, or the Shortened one?"

((*Claps* Points for the wall of text, one tiny thing,

Andres: Keeping agents alive in space: Eh, let's start with 0.25F/agent/(tier + 1)/T (time for another spoiler on the Trimmed Tome, I suppose)
        Flux vs. magic items: Flux cannotnot possibly be useful for on-the-spot on-site things after all, right? :P
        Sprinting: The authors of Savage Worlds were also not guilty of setting an average sprint speed at a fairly convenient number. Remember how Humans are weird multi-casted highly-dimorphic three-legged beings here?

Rolepgeek: Basic questions: I'd (soft-)recommend questions in general, but yes.
        Souls: Such a thorny recurring question! For now, they are, by GM fiat, present in all things designated as "agents" or "races" and even some unethical things designated as "magic items." This, of course, excludes typical flora and fauna until they get turned into one of the previously mentioned classes. Since it would be annoying to make an unbroken system for doing so (that would not immediately be poked and tried and stretched), they cannot be consumed for godly energy at the moment.

micelus: Linking now
Emphasis mine.))

((OOC: I don't intend to actually leech any Essence off of the Afterlife Plane, Just for roleplaying more than anything, really))
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 54