Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 73

Author Topic: Flabort's High Powered Bring Your Own Role 2: Game Over: EVERYONE WINS!  (Read 106411 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Flabort's High Powered Bring Your Own Role 2: Day 1: Adrift in the void
« Reply #180 on: February 04, 2016, 07:55:54 pm »

why ragshake why
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 04, 2016, 08:01:35 pm »

By the way, I actually have a truth teller ability.
And TDS was telling the truth about his "nobody can win" role.
Dangit.
~~~
To those who say I'm making myself a scum target, in a game where protections are useless: [REDACTED].
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 04, 2016, 08:13:05 pm »

I have some information about the tumbling tumbleweed: It will resurrect every time it dies. So voting for it is pointless. Does anybody else have any information about it?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 04, 2016, 08:27:15 pm »

WARNING: THIS POST MAY TRIGGER THE CHARACTER WITH THE ROLE "JOHN FREEMAN" TO EXPERIENCE AN EARLY DEATH.

How do you know that, OSG? I'll bet that YOU and TUMBLEWEED are MAFIA and IN CAHOOTS with each OTHER! You're just trying to THROW SUSPICION OFF OF HIM!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 04, 2016, 08:31:49 pm »

How do you know that, OSG? I'll bet that YOU and TUMBLEWEED are MAFIA and IN CAHOOTS with each OTHER! You're just trying to THROW SUSPICION OFF OF HIM!
I know that information because my role includes that information about him. Literally that's it.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 04, 2016, 08:38:43 pm »

WARNING: THIS POST MAY TRIGGER THE CHARACTER WITH THE ROLE "JOHN FREEMAN" TO EXPERIENCE AN EARLY DEATH.

Not up to your usual level of play, eh, Webby?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 04, 2016, 08:43:28 pm »

Not up to your usual level of play, eh, Webby?
Nah, not today.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 04, 2016, 08:44:52 pm »

Quote from: Ragshake
why ragshake why
Because I can. >87
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 04, 2016, 08:48:40 pm »

This game. Never fails. To surprise me.
When this game gets added to the Notable Games Archive... the description is going to be incredible.
~~~
Origamiscienceguy: I forgot to ask you a question earlier. So how about this: is there any other information about the Tumbleweed or Ragshake that you would care to share?
Tawarochir: Guess who else I forgot to ask a question- you. What's this about "John Freeman"?
4maskwolf: Do you have a post restriction that you are allowed to speak of?
~~~
Ragshake: Might as well ask you an RVS question: are you a jester, and do you have any powers other than your post defacement?

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 04, 2016, 08:51:34 pm »

Origamiscienceguy: I forgot to ask you a question earlier. So how about this: is there any other information about the Tumbleweed or Ragshake that you would care to share?
I know nothing at all about Ragshake, and I have already said everything I know about the Tumbling Tumbleweed.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 04, 2016, 08:51:55 pm »

I have some information about the tumbling tumbleweed: It will resurrect every time it dies. So voting for it is pointless. Does anybody else have any information about it?
Anope, sorry.  I have information, but not that information.

4maskwolf: Do you have a post restriction that you are allowed to speak of?
Wuba wub, wub wub wuba?  Yes, yes I do, and I see no restriction in my role around my speaking of it.  You should probably have already figured out what it is by now.  If you haven't, then I can't help you.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 04, 2016, 08:55:49 pm »

Is Tawarochir Webaddict's new name or something?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 04, 2016, 08:56:20 pm »

You're forced to act like everybody but yourself(possibly) is Webadict. This comes with the fact that you're forced to put Webadict's name into the quote tags instead of what would be there otherwise...
Good luck. At least you don't have a role that has an auto ability that prevents you from winning... in any case, it's irrelevant because of TDS's role that prevents everybody from winning...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 04, 2016, 08:57:57 pm »

Tawarochir: Guess who else I forgot to ask a question- you. What's this about "John Freeman"?
he was gordon freemans brother who was one day in an office typing on a computer when he got an email from his brother saying that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.

In all seriousness, one of my powers forces me to warn somebody that my post might trigger something, so I just made stuff up.

I was being deliberately over-the-top with my OSG accusation, but I think that your forthcomingness with information (and apparently contradictory information) concerning the tumbleweed is still fishy. I'll throw out a round of questions in a little while.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 04, 2016, 08:59:41 pm »

(and apparently contradictory information)
Explain this, sil vous plait.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 73