Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: How Crazy is Talking to yourself?  (Read 5923 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: How Crazy is Talking to yourself?
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2016, 04:57:11 pm »

PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2016, 05:01:54 pm »

"The idea is simple a.) it's imaginary, so no harm, b.) very bright yellow rooms are rare, c.) You get to silently talk things out that are bothering or oncerning you without doing it vocally in real life."

I don't quite see how the bolded bit applies.
One wheel short of a wagon

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2016, 05:12:11 pm »

I think we go about crazy the wrong way, much too keen on drugging people into bad health in the name of good health, rustles my jimmies something fierce

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2016, 09:08:24 pm »

"The idea is simple a.) it's imaginary, so no harm, b.) very bright yellow rooms are rare, c.) You get to silently talk things out that are bothering or oncerning you without doing it vocally in real life."

I don't quite see how the bolded bit applies.
I imagine it's to break the habit. If you form a habit to only talk in yellow rooms, you're less likely to keep doing so outside your head. Bright colors are also very memorable.

It's quite clever if it works.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]