Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30

Author Topic: Omega Legion Team Two: A Life for a Life.  (Read 39047 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team Two: Toxic Gross
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2016, 08:46:37 pm »

((I want to avoid the shore for now, it's highly unlikely that he went back into the water and if he did it'll be nearly impossible to find him anyway. so I'll start going away from the shoreline.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2016, 08:24:53 am »

==Durmokh Dumrhysson==

I have some salt! Probably not enough, but I have some!

((Salt is used in cheesemaking.))
Still not letting of go of the alchemist, Clunkers thinks over the options.

"Yes, good. We have salt, so we shall try the alchemic ritual of cleansing. You, Alchemist, will assist us in cleaning up your mess. Let us hope this works."

Check if Durmokh's salt is going is going to  be enough. If it is, do the alchemic ritual of cleansing with the help of the alchemist. If it isn't, ask the alchemist where we could find more salt around here.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2016, 04:42:12 pm »

No money? Looks like it's time to go to the market and look for sssomeone to rob!
It's kinda quiet at the market today. perhaps the smell of the toxic sludge is keeping people away. There are still several stalls open, selling farming produce and some simple clothing. A few old ladies stand around haggling, gossiping, or complaining. Several pairs of eyes turn in your direction, with a mix of apparent reactions.

Reggie team 2
hello?! Anyone here....never seen anything like this place before wonder what it is?
if no one shows up Reggie descends into the Quarry looking for anyone and examing items greet anyone i may find with kindness.
Yo clank your way down, and find some activity below. there are miners digging in the wall, shoveling stuff into carts, standing around talking, and so forth. many of those you meet turn to stare at you as you bound around, peeking into carts and sheds. A few of them respond with quiet hellos to your greetings. One or two wave slowly as you pass by. One guy grips his shovel a bit more tightly than he had been, but no one assaults you.

=="Terrence", team II==

Visit the alchemist's lab. First see if there's anybody home, but if there isn't, sneak in anyway.
the alchemist's lab is out in the goop out there. Jsut going to wade on in?

((I want to avoid the shore for now, it's highly unlikely that he went back into the water and if he did it'll be nearly impossible to find him anyway. so I'll start going away from the shoreline.))
You search along the west side of the village for sign of your friend. there seems to be no sign of him leaving the village this way. The going is slowed a bit by tall grass. Apparently the cows haven't been by this edge of town in a while to eat the grass down. You get up far enough to spot the north trail out of the village in the distance. You also see several farm huts in the west, and one or two that look like more substantial houses. off in the distance to the north, you spy the telltale sign of smoke drifting lazily skyward from more than one source all clumped in one location.

==Durmokh Dumrhysson==

You have about a cup worth, you give it to Clunkers

==Durmokh Dumrhysson==

Still not letting of go of the alchemist, Clunkers thinks over the options.

"Yes, good. We have salt, so we shall try the alchemic ritual of cleansing. You, Alchemist, will assist us in cleaning up your mess. Let us hope this works."

Check if Durmokh's salt is going is going to  be enough. If it is, do the alchemic ritual of cleansing with the help of the alchemist. If it isn't, ask the alchemist where we could find more salt around here.
The alchemist looks at the salt skeptically. "it'll be enough to test the idea, but it'll take about a wagon load of salt to clear this up. We'd need to raid the Salt Mines of Gorowich to get enough. that's about two hundred miles from here, though. And the Queen might not take too kindly to it. Ah!" the Alchemist looks excited suddenly, smacking his fist into his hand. "DO any of you know sympathetic magic? We could use that on the sample we cleanse with the salt, and link it to the rest! brilliant! that should clear it all up in ... oh an hour or five. Yes, I bet that would take care of it nicely, given a skill of journeyman with that magic!" he frowns again as a bubble settles on his nose and pops. He cranes his neck looking around at the bubbles, which, I remind you, are pretty thick in this area.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2016, 05:17:59 pm »

I continue my search, who knows what kind of trouble that kid will get into if left alone...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2016, 05:34:38 pm »

so do you guys mind if i help this looks kinds fun!
If accepted help the miners work follow their example oh and also change back to normal if not accepted exit the mine and just walk
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 05:42:13 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2016, 05:37:55 pm »

=="Terrence" the Terrapode, Team II==

Head to the market instead.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2016, 06:18:48 pm »

Be nicely inconspicuous. Look for a particularly clueless looking warmblood and snekily take their money.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2016, 04:38:47 am »

"great, now we need more magic to solve this magic mess. We shall discuss this further, for this one only knows alchemy and calculations, and I doubt you know any sympatethic magic either.

Organic Teammates, do any of you know sympatethic magic? "

Haul the Alchemist some distance away from the goop so we can regroup. try and use my calculation to see what the bubbles are about and if there are any more efficient ways to deal with this goop.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2016, 04:55:52 pm »

I continue my search, who knows what kind of trouble that kid will get into if left alone...
As you pass the road out of the village on the north, you overhear a group of women talking about the "new strangers" and how they came to town. It's quite distorted, buyt you recognize your group somewhere amidst the confusion.

so do you guys mind if i help this looks kinds fun!
If accepted help the miners work follow their example oh and also change back to normal if not accepted exit the mine and just walk
As you speak, the men are motionless and speechless. As you transform, suddenly the men all start grabbing tools and turning ominously toward you. You hear a few cries of "get him!" and "Don't let it get away!" and they move to surround you.

=="Terrence" the Terrapode, Team II==

Head to the market instead.
You arrive at the market asa commotion arises. Apparently someone saw a snake. Someone shrieks and several women are pointing off to one side, babbling about it.

Be nicely inconspicuous. Look for a particularly clueless looking warmblood and snekily take their money.
You are already clearly in sight and rather conspicuous. However, not everyone has seen you yet. You slink low and slither around a stall and behind a small group of people examining wares. You snag a purse from someone as an excited babble arises in the crowd. You quickly duck back around the stall and between two buildings.

"great, now we need more magic to solve this magic mess. We shall discuss this further, for this one only knows alchemy and calculations, and I doubt you know any sympatethic magic either.

Organic Teammates, do any of you know sympatethic magic? "

Haul the Alchemist some distance away from the goop so we can regroup. try and use my calculation to see what the bubbles are about and if there are any more efficient ways to deal with this goop.
You haul the Alchemist away from the goop to a clear area. A few bubbles stick to his odd outfit. he removes his headgear. A gnome. Of course. Anyway, you stand and calculate for a moment. You remember that soap explosion from before, when the dwarf chucked soap into the goop? Yeah, that's where all the suds are coming from. You recognize the fundamental change this wrought is a surprisingly large portion of the goop - a change which is still going on. the bubbles are filling the air and pouring out of the goop onto whatever is around, while the soap renders a  widening pool of the goop inert.the widening has slowed considerably, and it looks like the bar of soap has been mostly expended. Now all you need, by your calculations, is about ten pounds of lye and forty pounds of tallow rendered from animal fat, or ten pounds of vegetable oil, to make enough soap to finish the job. of course, with luck and good persuasion skills, you could conceivably get the town to yield all their current stock of soap for the cause instead. you calculate a rather low likelyhood of this happening, considering your team and your own ... way with organics.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2016, 05:08:31 pm »

==Durmokh Dumrhysson==

Seems that guy I murdered (He deserved it. Teach him to knock ale out me hands.) was right. Lye making may actually be more useful than cheese making after all.

Look for more soap with Clunkers and the alchemist.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 06:19:24 pm by Dutrius »
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2016, 05:15:39 pm »

verifying with GM that I did check take some extra time with the path, it being a traffic area and all, before continuing my search. Don't want another misunderstanding like the last one.

assuming that I did actually do so, then I would pause to listen as long as the people are talking about us, then move on and continue my search either when they moved along, took notice of me, changed topics, or got into a redundant cycle of saying the same things over and over.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2016, 05:36:14 pm »

"Like sssstealing candy from a baby. A Giant, ssstupid, psssychotic, ssmelly, hairy, greasssy, rubbery baby."
Find a hiding place and count my money. dissscard the purse drained of dosh.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2016, 05:37:05 pm »

"I have determined tha tthe easiest course of action would be to get soap. Lot's of it. It renders the goop inert and will allow us to dispose of it safely. You, small organic, will tell this one either where to find a large amount of soap, lye and tallow, or you will assist me in convincing the townsfolk to give us their soap. They will probably be more receptive to a face they know. Do you understand?"

Go with the alchemist to convince townspeople to give him their soap. Alternatively, if he knows of stash of the stuff, go get that instead.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2016, 05:37:48 pm »

Also go with the alchemist, I guess.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2016, 07:40:07 pm »

Reggie team 2
are you planning to attack with those things or something? I don't think my friends would be happy you did that plus i'll just heal Every attack you throw at me in seconds but i guess i can stop you guys from hurting yourself so I'll show you something i saw in a book!
use the artifact as well as shape change to turn into a dragon that can fly if succesfull gly into the air.
((Man miners are jerks.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30