Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Omega Legion Team One: Pictsie Down.  (Read 28789 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team One: Pictsie Down.
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2016, 05:23:21 pm »

Glare ominously at the perpetrators.
glaring

Begin kicking the downed drunks in the general direction of the door.

if that doesnt work give in and drag them outside, making sure to dig my poisoned claws deeply into their shoulders.

you kick and drag them out into the courtyard. it's getting pretty crowded out here too. And loud. Your particular drunks are foaming a bit at teh moouth from the venom in their systems. some fools are beating up a flaming beer barrel off to one side.

Once more, attempt to lightly parbroil them. If THAT doesn't stop them or the spell fails, go to defensive mode and conjure a flaming shield
-sigh- you set the beer barrel next to them on fire. this gives them an excuse to start breaking things, starting with that beer barrel. Someone else starts in, too, throwing a mug at the barrel. which bounces off and hits one of the thugs. he turns ominously toward the crowd. "Who threw that?"

The innkeeper rings a loud bell and yells out for you guys to close the gates, because its getting too crowded.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2016, 05:26:25 pm »

Close the gates.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2016, 05:31:01 pm »

Break the drunks who are breaking the barrel.

then drag every troublemaker outside and have the gates get shut behind them.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2016, 09:22:04 pm »

Welp, if help doesn't come in time simply detonate the flaming barrel of alcohol the guy is holding. That should settle down anyone who survives.(At this point Jack is a little peeved that his magic is on the fritz)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2016, 03:25:36 am »

Close the gates! Should only require moving along the edge of these assholes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2016, 08:42:49 pm »

Close the gates.
you just gonna push against the gate with your orb?

Break the drunks who are breaking the barrel.

then drag every troublemaker outside and have the gates get shut behind them.

you deliver a thorough pounding to the three guys. They go down in a heap. At least one of them is leaking fluids from somewhere. you then drag all five of the troublemakers out to the gate and hurl them into the street, knocking down passersby and drunk loiterers alike. Peering outside, you notice a bit of a torch-wielding mob down the street. there's no telling if it is coming this way or not.

Welp, if help doesn't come in time simply detonate the flaming barrel of alcohol the guy is holding. That should settle down anyone who survives.(At this point Jack is a little peeved that his magic is on the fritz)
bah. that big bug spoiled your fun. You follow him to the door and see what he sees though.

You all start pushing the gate closed, but the crowd is kinda pushing in too, and you don't get it closed this round. an empty bottle goes flying overhead.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2016, 08:45:47 pm »

Is there no other manipulating agency available?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2016, 09:06:31 pm »

Look for a metal bar on the gate and grab it, keep pushing from there.

perhaps the green fumes produced by the venom on my claws reacting with the metal will dissuade people from trying to enter the premises.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2016, 03:59:25 pm »

Is there no other manipulating agency available?
well, let's see. You have farseeing magic, and skill in investigation and memory continuity. You are a floating orb with negatives in strength speed and dex and positives in intelligence and memory. so no.

Look for a metal bar on the gate and grab it, keep pushing from there.

perhaps the green fumes produced by the venom on my claws reacting with the metal will dissuade people from trying to enter the premises.

Scaredy cat time!  Climb up the gate, and assuming I get high enough to be clearly visible, attempt to replicate my previous terrifying visage spell.  Hopefully that'll get people out of the way and let the gate close.
As Cho pushes and hisses at the crowds, Dar leaps up onto him and climbs high. he takes on the form of a hideous beast, eyes glowing and smoke billowing. the crowds outside and in all start panicking and psuhing away as quickly as they were pushing toward a minute ago. the gate slams shut with force, and Cho shoves the wooden bar into place, securing the premises. turning, you see the remainder of the crowd staring in hushed awe. One guy has clearly wet himself, right there in the front of the crowd.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2016, 06:58:58 pm »

Drop the scary illusion, and try to simultaneously replace it with something like a blur spell.  Something to make me less identifiable.  Then skedaddle away and try to hide.  If the wall around this tavern is easily climbable, I go over the wall and circle behind the tavern, before climbing back in.

Regardless of where I end the turn, check my magic reserves.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 31, 2016, 04:05:17 am »

Scan the crowd for impertinent looks. Discipline appropriately.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 31, 2016, 05:55:37 am »

Hide near the gate and spit venom at anyone dumb enough to climb it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 01, 2016, 07:35:02 pm »

Drop the scary illusion, and try to simultaneously replace it with something like a blur spell.  Something to make me less identifiable.  Then skedaddle away and try to hide.  If the wall around this tavern is easily climbable, I go over the wall and circle behind the tavern, before climbing back in.

Regardless of where I end the turn, check my magic reserves.
You drop the illusion and draw up an illusion to make you hazy and indistinct, then climb to the top of the gate. looking out, the street is full of people. several fights have broken out, and the alleys are full of people making discrete transactions. One guy is clubbing something just out of your sight, and several others are cheering him on. Could be a fun trip around the inn. Your reserves are fine.

Scan the crowd for impertinent looks. Discipline appropriately.
You look around at all the stunned faces. How rude. You decide to show them. You turn back around, bend over, and slap your ass. "Suck it, drunkies!" You shout, shaking your fleshy parts at them. After a moment, someone laughs, and someone else applauds. The quiet in the courtyard is replaced with the general murmur of people getting hammered again.

Hide near the gate and spit venom at anyone dumb enough to climb it.
-looks at syvarris' action- Ah the comedic potential here.

But no, someone from outside actually does try to climb the gate. several someones, actually. They fall back into the crowds outside, screaming, with venom in their eyes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 01, 2016, 07:47:11 pm »

Keep an eye on things.  Etc.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17