Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Omega Legion Team One: Pictsie Down.  (Read 28796 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team One: Pictsie Down.
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2016, 03:49:00 am »

Hm. Sneak up to one of these new hostiles and give their joints a good and thorough stress test.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 02:00:16 pm by Harry Baldman »

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2016, 12:21:19 pm »

Yup, Foxfire time. This should distract them long enough for teammates to subdue
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2016, 04:19:57 pm »

((Oh, sleep breaks the illusion?  I guess that makes sense.  It's probably for the best, anyway.))

Be woken up by the commotion.  If I arrive to the fight and there's still enemy combatants, enchant myself to have better durability and strength.  If the spell works, charge in and start ripping out the enemies' achilles tendons, or possibly lower leg muscles if they have particularly thick boots.

If my allies defuse the fight before I get there, go to a nice vantage point and watch the crowd for troublemakers.  Attempt to conceal my collar, too.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2016, 04:31:36 pm »

Cho-Ja

slap the hostiles with my envenomed tail.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2016, 05:07:41 pm »

So we have two little combats going now: one in the courtyard, and one in the dininghall. I'm putting you all in teh situations according to last known positions: Eye and Jack outside, Fiddler, Cho, Dar inside

outside
Glow menacingly at the hostiles, but remain out of their reach.
Glaring. menacing. Dodging.

Yup, Foxfire time. This should distract them long enough for teammates to subdue
you cast the illusion of fire onto them. They begin freaking and beating wildly at their clothes. Now to wait for your teammates.

inside
Hm. Sneak up to one of these new hostiles and give their joints a good and thorough stress test.
you leave your little hat with the coins you just made sitting by the stool. It is immediately snatched up by some asshole. Oh well, there's still the copper from your earlier performance.
You attempt to sneak up behind a guy, but get tripped and go rolling underfoot. You get stepped on at least once.

((Oh, sleep breaks the illusion?  I guess that makes sense.  It's probably for the best, anyway.))

Be woken up by the commotion.  If I arrive to the fight and there's still enemy combatants, enchant myself to have better durability and strength.  If the spell works, charge in and start ripping out the enemies' achilles tendons, or possibly lower leg muscles if they have particularly thick boots.

If my allies defuse the fight before I get there, go to a nice vantage point and watch the crowd for troublemakers.  Attempt to conceal my collar, too.
You manage to cast a little shield over yourself. it's not much, but it might help. You dash in with the kind of shriek only an angry cat can make, and latch firmly, teath and claws, onto the back of one combatant's leg. He goes down backward, screaming.

Cho-Ja

slap the hostiles with my envenomed tail.
you shoulder your way through the crowd with an angry his and whack one of the fighters right in the head. he goes down screaming. Two guys are down, but the crowd is a tad thick and it's still a bit volatile right now. This could either erupt into a full blown barfight, or end as quickly as it started.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2016, 05:16:17 pm »

I'm over four feet tall, goddammit. What are these, hill giants?

You know, don't make an issue of it. Just weave through these fools. And find those fools who are causing trouble. Then break them in every imaginable way to relieve stress.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 25, 2016, 05:41:20 pm »

((you tripped and went rolling. once down, a leg, a hand, anything can be stepped on down there. The dice hate this team.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 25, 2016, 05:42:31 pm »

((Not as much as Team 2, though.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 25, 2016, 05:43:57 pm »

Grab the one that the cat has downed by his face and throw him at his one still mobile friend.

if he refuses to take the hint that I want them gone...
stab his friend in the gut with my tail.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 25, 2016, 07:24:12 pm »

Keep moving!  At all times!  Mobility is my one advantage.

If the last combatant is successfully downed by someone else, run away and find a good vantage point again.

If not, focus my magic enhancement on strength and destroy the back of his shin.  Then run away again, of course.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 26, 2016, 12:55:41 pm »

If no help comes soon, or they figure out it's an illusion, start flashburning them to the point of bad sunburn.
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 26, 2016, 07:02:51 pm »

I'm over four feet tall, goddammit. What are these, hill giants?

You know, don't make an issue of it. Just weave through these fools. And find those fools who are causing trouble. Then break them in every imaginable way to relieve stress.

you manage to bob and weave your way over to a wall. It's a bit rowdy in here, so getting to the door is a tad tricky.

Grab the one that the cat has downed by his face and throw him at his one still mobile friend.

if he refuses to take the hint that I want them gone...
stab his friend in the gut with my tail.

You chuck one dude at another, and they go down in a heap. So there are three writhing bodies on the floor, and the crowd is generally backing away from the scene.

Keep moving!  At all times!  Mobility is my one advantage.

If the last combatant is successfully downed by someone else, run away and find a good vantage point again.

If not, focus my magic enhancement on strength and destroy the back of his shin.  Then run away again, of course.
Well, Cho grabs the one dude and hucks him at another, and everyone else kinda starts backing away. You try to worm through the crowd, but it's all feet. You can't see jack.

If no help comes soon, or they figure out it's an illusion, start flashburning them to the point of bad sunburn.
No one comes, and you misfire your spell - smoke puffs out from your fingertips, and the guys are catching on that it is fxfire. one of them catches you smoking.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 26, 2016, 07:27:29 pm »

Glare ominously at the perpetrators.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 26, 2016, 07:34:13 pm »

Once more, attempt to lightly parbroil them. If THAT doesn't stop them or the spell fails, go to defensive mode and conjure a flaming shield

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2016, 07:12:35 am »

Begin kicking the downed drunks in the general direction of the door.

if that doesnt work give in and drag them outside, making sure to dig my poisoned claws deeply into their shoulders.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17