Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39

Author Topic: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Ressurected)  (Read 57370 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Latest Update: 1/16/16)
« Reply #450 on: February 06, 2016, 11:55:26 pm »

So yeah, GM-Dude? This is at least sixty percent too awesome to die.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Latest Update: 1/16/16)
« Reply #451 on: February 07, 2016, 12:32:58 am »

It takes you a fair deal of time in order to create your modifications to the lightsaber.  Primarily, this is due to being forced into creating the incantations from scratch as you modify the construct, especially with your effort to hybridize the twin machine spirits of your chainsword and the power sword.  After many hours of work, you finish your modifications to the weapon.

The finished blade features a crossguard built around the emitter composed of a material that is apparently called Cortosis, a layer of gold over it, in the shape of a winged skull.  On one side of the hilt, the grip is guarded by a short portion of your chainsword, which after a long period of effort appeasing the combined machine spirit is able to be rendered active with a second switch upon the handle.  The handle itself has the grip of the Chainsword, with a opening for the activation buttons.  At its base, there is a skull composed of a material they refer to as Durasteel with more gold laced over it.

Soon after you finish, you get two messages upon your dataslate.  Checking the names, you find one is from the Inquisition and the other is from one of the officers of the unit you are in charge of.  Which do you open first?

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

So yeah, GM-Dude? This is at least sixty percent too awesome to die.

Sorry.  College and a story I'm writing over on Spacebattles (still need to write the next chapter for that...) is killing available time.  It's a shame we don't have the threadmark system they have on Spacebattles.  Would make reading through forum games and finding the turn posts made by the OP much easier.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Latest Update: 2/6/16)
« Reply #452 on: February 07, 2016, 12:40:04 am »

Fuck I will not have to provide awesome. I didin't actually thought you will provide.
Well, that's awesome, I guess?
Also, read the officers one first. Our primary task is to oversee our troops and keep their morale up, and while we are required to obey Inquisition, we aren't just simple push-overs. Also, there's a chance the officers message won't require us to do a lot. It's proably just simple report or something.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 07, 2016, 12:42:44 am »

The Inquisitor's words have priority, but we should be sure to read both before acting upon either.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have many of the same problems, including my own game, which I frequently fail to update for long periods, so I can certainly understand your standpoint. I have just found that encouragement is good.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 07, 2016, 12:45:11 am »

Anything the Inquisition does might lead us to more !!HERESY!! so prioritize that first.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 07, 2016, 12:47:27 am »

A true Commissar should be able to read both messages at once.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 07, 2016, 02:10:04 am »

A true Commissar should be able to read both messages at once.

+10. We can summary execution some scrub to gain a morale bonus for ourselves.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #457 on: February 07, 2016, 02:19:37 am »

At this point I'm more concerned about the fact we can read in Aurebesh.

EDIT:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 02:26:51 am by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 07, 2016, 03:05:07 am »

EDIT:

So this is the guy who we swapped places with? He's doing a good job, actually. :P
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #459 on: February 07, 2016, 03:27:16 am »

EDIT:

So this is the guy who we swapped places with? He's doing a good job, actually. :P
We obviously have choosen the most suitable replacement, anything less would be TRAITOR! HERESY!

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 07, 2016, 03:52:30 am »

I very much like the idea that we swapped places with some unfortunate Stormtrooper. Poor soul.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #461 on: February 07, 2016, 03:54:00 am »

I very much like the idea that we swapped places with some unfortunate Stormtrooper. Poor soul.
No, look, he's doing completly fine. While his weapon choice seems to be a bit... crude (executions via energy tonfa seem a bit too messy for white armour), he fit right in.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 07, 2016, 04:26:38 am »

-"Hank, don't you think the Commissar looks...odd?"
-"SHH,are you insane? He doesn't look odd he looks completely fine!"
-"I mean look at his attire, he doesn't even have a hat!"
-"So? Maybe hes from Krieg."
-"Kriegans wear black and not white and Kriegan Commissars also have hats."
-"Man i don't know he looks just completely fine to me." looks fearfully at the approaching storm trooper
-"But white armor? I mean come on not even the sisters of bat-"
"TRAAAAAITOOOR!"
*Tonfa blamming*

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 07, 2016, 04:54:21 am »

"TRAAAAAITOOOR!"
*Tonfa blamming*
-"He's a commissar, alright..."

Open the letter from the Inquisition first.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 07, 2016, 12:00:35 pm »

The Inquisitor's words have priority, but we should be sure to read both before acting upon either.
+1
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39