Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 39

Author Topic: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Ressurected)  (Read 57395 times)

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
Re: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Latest Update: 1/12/16)
« Reply #420 on: January 12, 2016, 05:51:25 pm »

Well, I mean, he wouldn't, but the cult that built up in the ten millennia after his... "Injury" certainly would.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 12, 2016, 05:54:21 pm »

I'm not saying we shouldn't produce an image, just that we should do it with the pure methods of the tech-priests than via the corruptible method of self-improvement.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 12, 2016, 07:16:55 pm »

To fully integrate their compliance to the Imperial Creed, the creation of our Lectitio Divinatus should be interactive with our troops. Ask for volunteers to create artworks of the Emperor.

How these troops portray the God-Emperor of Mankind will greatly differ from many other believers, understandably. Whatever the appearance of the Emperor they portray, it will resonate more with our troops, having an image they can relate to.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 12, 2016, 07:27:01 pm »

To fully integrate their compliance to the Imperial Creed, the creation of our Lectitio Divinatus should be interactive with our troops. Ask for volunteers to create artworks of the Emperor.

How these troops portray the God-Emperor of Mankind will greatly differ from many other believers, understandably. Whatever the appearance of the Emperor they portray, it will resonate more with our troops, having an image they can relate to.
+1. Seems sensible, I suppose.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #424 on: January 13, 2016, 10:46:26 am »

I guess the real question is why we didin't have our Lectitio Divinitatus to begin with.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 13, 2016, 10:57:32 am »

I guess the real question is why we didin't have our Lectitio Divinitatus to begin with.

Clearly we left it in the quarters of our old warpship before we ended up here.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #426 on: January 13, 2016, 10:59:16 am »

Why we didin't have it on us all the damn time? I guess this is why those Inqusition guys and whatnot carry the books strapped to them all the time, just in case of sudden warp fuckery.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 13, 2016, 03:29:14 pm »

Create several images with our own hand and to the best of our ability.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 13, 2016, 03:36:53 pm »

Simply note that the God-Emperor is not portrayable by such a humble hand as yours.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #429 on: January 14, 2016, 02:07:10 am »

Simply note that the God-Emperor is not portrayable by such a humble hand as yours.
Any of His images should be replaced by a flaming Aquilla as a symbol.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 14, 2016, 01:56:04 pm »

+1.

Indeed. While we cannot create art, there must certainly be someone in this universe who can. We must find a proper artist and force them to the task!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 14, 2016, 01:56:32 pm »

+1.

Indeed. While we cannot create art, there must certainly be someone in this universe who can. We must find a proper artist and force them to the task!
+1
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 16, 2016, 01:33:59 pm »

Upon consideration of the problem, you send off the request for volunteers to create an image of the God-Emperor to your troopers.  You initially think to put in an extremely detailed description, but then recall that the God-Emperor had the ability to shift his appearance at will, and your troops would be much greater inspired if they created something that resonated with them.  However, there are three details that you do leave in.  His height, the fact that his appearance is of a human at their peak ability, and a detailed description of his armor.

After a short period of time, during which you meditate and pray to the God-Emperor, the tools and material you requested arrive.

How do you improve your captured power sword?

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

(For visual reference, the current state is pretty similar to this.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 16, 2016, 01:44:11 pm »

Stamp the handle with a Purity Seal with holy inscriptions in paper hanging from it, paint the whole thing gold and put on some glorious aqulia.

Actually, the bladeless powersword seems to lack a critical bit, the handguard. Let's make a nice, big imperial aquila and use that as our handguard! Teh Emprah protects!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Latest Update: 1/16/16)
« Reply #434 on: January 16, 2016, 02:13:29 pm »

Also, figure out how to turn it on. While pointing it away from us.
We don't know which one points where yet. So it's best if we actually hold it sideways, so that no matter which way it comes out of, it won't stab us.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 39