Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 183392 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Supernatural Highschool RP - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #765 on: December 23, 2015, 06:20:59 pm »

Of course, Hana is pretty chill about it, unless he actually starts killing people.

Showing fear was not a good thing, because then people could push you around, and her parents had taught her that, anyway. And Kazahana Shirogane wasn't her true name by any standards; she remembered when she'd made it up, trying to give herself a name of some sort to stand out as a person.

Of course, 'Chiaki Nanami' would've worked just as well; considering who she'd stolen her form from. But, then again, 'Kazahana Shirogane' had that sort of poetic 'ring' to it, and it sounded more awesome, so why not?

"Oh, I'm sure he won't try it. He seems too nice to."
Hana smiles.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: December 23, 2015, 06:21:40 pm »

"I think it's tha opposite, if he really was planning on killing us why would he tell us in tha first place" she gave a bow to the collected people of the room "And now I must leave, see ya" with that she slid out the door and began to skate down the corridor.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: December 23, 2015, 06:22:11 pm »

((No you didn't.))
((okay I dident im fine with that)
Smiling inwardly at the fact Stephan was no longer truly his name so the reaper could not harm him, greeting the rest Howdy all its getting a bit crowded around here, and Ray why are you hiding that's rather good by the way. He see's Ray with his rather impressive beast eyes.
"Well...There's kind of a grim reaper right there.  ...You have very good eyesight."
"Oh. So he's like those mages in games who can hurt or kill you with your true name.

.....I don't think introducing yourself as a person who can kill anyone here is conducive to raising friendship flags."

"More like conducive to raising RED flags.

It's full names, right?  Please let it only be full names."

the fact your alive is a friendship flags most people who see dullahan are about to die have a chance of having one eye go blind
And I ussaly only need the first.

((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: December 23, 2015, 06:22:47 pm »

"You sound like you're threatening us, mister Dullahan."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 23, 2015, 06:24:02 pm »

"still think there ought to be some sort of lock...waitwhatthefuuuuuuuu.  That shouldn't even be possible."

((I'm sorry, but I cannot, cannot, absolutely CANNOT live with that level of OP...))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: December 23, 2015, 06:26:12 pm »

Well I assume that since we're all unique thats why, and also don't you have to be on your horse to do that. I overheard that much sorry again for that.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 23, 2015, 06:26:27 pm »

((appparently dullahans are repelled by gold

just go buy some bling and you'll be fine))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: December 23, 2015, 06:26:45 pm »

Yuri restores order to the multiverse by making Aine asplode, thus establishing his right as the true alpha male of the multiverse, before returning to his harem of dragongirl chicks and elven valkyrie warriors.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: December 23, 2015, 06:27:13 pm »

((The pin he's wearing is set in gold...Does gold just repel the dullahan or does it repel their powers?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: December 23, 2015, 06:27:48 pm »

((It repels the Dullahan.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: December 23, 2015, 06:28:26 pm »

((Right.))
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: December 23, 2015, 06:28:58 pm »

((The pin he's wearing is set in gold...Does gold just repel the dullahan or does it repel their powers?))
((it scares them they run in terror but as far as I can tell it does not  hurt them))
"Alright, Aine Aileen Ailis, I'm Lidia and I'm going to just get this out of the way. I can copy powers. So if you do the whole point-and-kill thing at me, last thing I do will be to copy that over and pull it on you, so we BOTH go down. So don't ever even try it."
okay I won't unless I'm explicitly told to do so

Of course, Hana is pretty chill about it, unless he actually starts killing people.

Showing fear was not a good thing, because then people could push you around, and her parents had taught her that, anyway. And Kazahana Shirogane wasn't her true name by any standards; she remembered when she'd made it up, trying to give herself a name of some sort to stand out as a person.

Of course, 'Chiaki Nanami' would've worked just as well; considering who she'd stolen her form from. But, then again, 'Kazahana Shirogane' had that sort of poetic 'ring' to it, and it sounded more awesome, so why not?

"Oh, I'm sure he won't try it. He seems too nice to."
Hana smiles.

eh its just my duty or job I'm used to it to be honest your the first non about to die or already dying people Ive talked to though I don't know how to do the eye blind thing

"You sound like you're threatening us, mister Dullahan."
no I'm not gonna harm anyone
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: December 23, 2015, 06:30:22 pm »

"That's good."
Hana frowns, looking concernedly around at everyone else.

Of course, she had one rather obvious immunity, but she'd rather wait for it to hit people before she pointed it out.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: December 23, 2015, 06:33:58 pm »

"...unless you're explicitly told to do so?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: December 23, 2015, 06:35:17 pm »

"I have no comment to make other than there had better be some sort of limiter you're wearing to make that not happen on accident."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 507