Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 183346 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Supernatural Highschool RP - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #750 on: December 23, 2015, 06:07:25 pm »

Ray, upon seeing Aine again, once again freaks out, cloaks himself, and just waits until the person who jokes about killing people goes away.

Both Hana and Lidia can probably see him.  Maybe Stephan.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 23, 2015, 06:08:12 pm »

She smiled towards Stephan and continued shouting,
"I will leave soon but don't worry they can't catch me" she turned towards the new people "I'm Clover, you want some bread?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: December 23, 2015, 06:09:56 pm »

"...wait, wait, reaper, don't give out our names? What's THAT mean? Should I be worried?" She says, looking up and not directing her words at anyone but recognizing his cloaking magic and knowing that Ray's there.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 23, 2015, 06:11:28 pm »

"I don't even know.  I'd HOPE that they've had the fear of the administrators laid heavily upon them, but. Well."
your name sir how else am I gonna eventually kill you don't worry im not actually gonna kill you.
"...That doesn't inspire much confidence.

I mean, with that kind of power I'm certainly hoping there's some sort of power blocker they have to have..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 23, 2015, 06:11:42 pm »

Anybody paying attention in the cafeteria may notice the dude sprawled on a chair... Is he snoring? He is.

Of course, they would then notice that he is fucking massive, bald, has some weird facial hair going on, and that the position he is in really can't be comfortable, probably in that order. How is he even fitting in that chair properly...?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 23, 2015, 06:12:17 pm »

Stephan noticing the facepalm chuckles, If you can't be a little ridiculous in a place like this whats the point?? Nice to meet you Ray.

Turning toward the reaper retorts your name's Aine correct?? I overheard your conversation with the girl outside, sorry about that by the way. I have good ears, he says pointing up at them

eh no problem you know I'm a doullahan Death becomes kinda funny when you get used to it.

Ray, upon seeing Aine again, once again freaks out, cloaks himself, and just waits until the person who jokes about killing people goes away.

Both Hana and Lidia can probably see him.  Maybe Stephan.

hey man I saw you you don't need to be scared if I wanted to kill anyone theyed be dead I mean it's kinda my job in a sense

"...wait, wait, reaper, don't give out our names? What's THAT mean? Should I be worried?" She says, looking up and not directing her words at anyone but recognizing his cloaking magic and knowing that Ray's there.
I'm a dullahan basically an Irish grim reaper and I can kill you just by saying your name and pointing at you.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 23, 2015, 06:13:29 pm »

Ahem.  One does not casually pierce cloaking without some explanations.

"What?  Who're you talking to?  There's no-one here."
Sigtext

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 23, 2015, 06:13:37 pm »

"...you can kill me by pointing at me and saying my name? WELL then. ...what's your name, then, if I might ask?"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 23, 2015, 06:14:33 pm »

Smiling inwardly at the fact Stephan was no longer truly his name so the reaper could not harm him, greeting the rest Howdy all its getting a bit crowded around here, and Ray why are you hiding that's rather good by the way. He see's Ray with his rather impressive beast eyes.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 23, 2015, 06:15:04 pm »

"Oh. So he's like those mages in games who can hurt or kill you with your true name.

.....I don't think introducing yourself as a person who can kill anyone here is conducive to raising friendship flags."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 23, 2015, 06:16:44 pm »

Smiling inwardly at the fact Stephan was no longer truly his name so the reaper could not harm him, greeting the rest Howdy all its getting a bit crowded around here, and Ray why are you hiding that's rather good by the way. He see's Ray with his rather impressive beast eyes.
"Well...There's kind of a grim reaper right there.  ...You have very good eyesight."
"Oh. So he's like those mages in games who can hurt or kill you with your true name.

.....I don't think introducing yourself as a person who can kill anyone here is conducive to raising friendship flags."

"More like conducive to raising RED flags.

It's full names, right?  Please let it only be full names."
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 23, 2015, 06:17:13 pm »

Ahem.  One does not casually pierce cloaking without some explanations.
((saw you before you cloaked)
"...you can kill me by pointing at me and saying my name? WELL then. ...what's your name, then, if I might ask?"
Aine Aileen Ailis
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 23, 2015, 06:17:40 pm »

((No you didn't.))
Sigtext

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 23, 2015, 06:19:30 pm »

"Alright, Aine Aileen Ailis, I'm Lidia and I'm going to just get this out of the way. I can copy powers. So if you do the whole point-and-kill thing at me, last thing I do will be to copy that over and pull it on you, so we BOTH go down. So don't ever even try it."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 23, 2015, 06:20:08 pm »

Yes well in the dark I probably wouldn't be able to see you at all. As for Aine we're all a little dangerous lets be honest but we're also human.......well you know what I mean.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 507