Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 183169 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Supernatural Highschool RP - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #480 on: December 22, 2015, 09:39:42 pm »

"oh thank goodness."
thud.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: December 22, 2015, 09:40:45 pm »

"You alright?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 22, 2015, 09:41:45 pm »

Ray does not respond, currently being unconscious due to magical overexertion.  One might notice a lapel pin that you don't think you've seen before.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 09:59:51 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: December 22, 2015, 10:26:15 pm »

Teresha walks into the room, her handbag swinging.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: December 22, 2015, 10:27:29 pm »

Ray continues being unconscious on the floor.  This is probably not a good thing.

...Yup, not a good thing at all.

Someone ought to do something about this.

Perhaps the 'responsible adult'?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 11:23:24 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: December 22, 2015, 11:35:10 pm »

"Is drinking blood prohibited? cause I brought substitutes in case"

"Of course not, though obviously you cannot take it from the staff or students without their permission first. But if you brought your own or are given some as part of your meal plan, that's perfectly acceptable."

"Okay thennnnn.  What if you need to, you know, talk to someone who's a different gender?  Are you seriously not allowed on the opposite gender floors at all?"

"Then you do your best to be sneaky, of course! But don't tell anyone that I told you that, okay?" She winks at him and then adds, "Or you could always talk to them somewhere else. Like the library? Or the gym? If someone has caught your eye, I'm sure that you two could work something out."

Perhaps the 'responsible adult'?

Responsible adult Naomi sighs and kneels down to check on Ray's vitals and see how he's doing. Being so short, she doesn't have far to go.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: December 22, 2015, 11:39:02 pm »

Ray's pulse and etc. are steady, but he's definitely out cold.  His magic is dangerously low.
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: December 22, 2015, 11:48:43 pm »

"Oh, he'll be fine. He just needs some rest after excerting himself. Why, I would almost suggest that he was doing so to impress someone! Fufufufufufu. The anime kitsune waves her fan at the assembled group in a vaguely reassuring manner and snaps her fingers. "It won't be long before he's taken to the infirmary, so don't worry about Ray. I'll stay with him until then; you should just take your stuff up and meet your roommates! You'll always remember them, trust me. Especially if they're complete bitches."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: December 23, 2015, 12:30:13 am »

"Query: Where is your technical supply, need this unit or a meatbag repair this unit? Also, please clarify to the other meatbags that this unit is not a 'mascot'."
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:32:37 am by PrivateNomad »

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: December 23, 2015, 12:56:16 am »

If anyone had been on the other-side of the campus, they would of seen an eagle larger then any they had probably seen before land in a small corpse of trees. That eagle sitting for a second would suddenly morph into a 6:1 handsome boy with tangled up messy hair, wearing nice clothes and a vest.

He Deliberates for second thinking about trying to tame the wildness that is his hair, before saying screw it and walking briskly toward the dorms already late. Walking around the corner, he spots a group of students about his age milling about near the dorms. Putting on the mask of the person he wants to be to these people, he realizes a young boy is lying on the ground being attended to by a Fox Girl.

Shaking his head for a second, ridding himself of the memory of another smiling fox face he once knew. He walks over to see if he can help, hopefully making a good first impression.

Kneeling down next to the boy he looks over at the Fox Girl Stephan Wilds first year, pleased to meet you.
Looking at the boy concern etched on his face Is he alright? What seems to be the problem??

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 23, 2015, 01:07:20 am »

"Passed out. Overexertion. He was carrying his (or so half the people here are betting on) soon-to-be girlfriend around after she fell asleep."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: December 23, 2015, 01:14:08 am »

"He passed out from carrying somebody? Is it like this for all meatbags?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: December 23, 2015, 01:14:42 am »

"Oh, come on, noone's gonna go and find ~~true love~~ in what was MAYBE a damn hour." Lidia muttered.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: December 23, 2015, 01:18:22 am »

"Firstly, we aren't just meat. There's also bone and plenty of bacteria and chemicals in us that influence us. Meat at least, is suitable for consumption, well barring the risk of prion disease and cancer. Secondly, no, some of us would have thought twice before carrying someone around. Or at least stopped before passing out. But like, our tour guide over here said, he used magic. And as it turns out, he shouldn't use it too much."

"Oh, come on, noone's gonna go and find ~~true love~~ in what was MAYBE a damn hour." Lidia muttered.
"Who said anything about true love? I figure there's at least a 50% chance of them burning out within the semester."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 23, 2015, 01:22:36 am »

"This unit's vocabulary has been corrected. Are humans this foolish as well, or is the edgy shadow human that much of an outlier?"
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 507