Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284627 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Omega Base
« Reply #2580 on: November 07, 2017, 02:29:37 am »

Yay. Ask if there's anything that needs doing around here that an axe works for. Like, I dunno, a dangerously feral metal cat?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: November 07, 2017, 03:01:32 am »

Well, they can't fly, but where's the fun in avoiding them like that?  Lets try something new.  Dive down to the ground and kick up dust and dirt with my wings, feet, and tail.  Then beat the cloud towards them with my wings, and take off.  Watch the penguins trip over each other in the confusing mess of dust and smoke.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: November 07, 2017, 06:17:32 am »

Well, I do like your idea. Let's go to that arena!
Fight in the arena.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: November 07, 2017, 06:57:51 am »

Look around his room
"More chains one comes from you, odd."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: November 07, 2017, 10:16:13 am »

"No!  It will NOT let twolegs harm dragon further!  Twoleg has done ENOUGH!"

In the box he goes.  Dar's not gonna give up, though; this time he'll reform the ground beneath the captain's feet to try and trip the guy, while continuing to struggle with his thorny body.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: November 07, 2017, 01:55:06 pm »

Well I’m certainly not giving up my TV bowl, but I’m in this to have fun more than anything. Try to enter into a fight!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: November 07, 2017, 02:45:23 pm »

(Syv, just so you know, the dragon only has two legs.)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: November 07, 2017, 03:29:32 pm »

(Syv, just so you know, the dragon only has two legs.)
((that would be a wyrm)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 03:54:00 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: November 07, 2017, 03:50:05 pm »

It's a drake.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: November 07, 2017, 04:41:56 pm »

I thought drakes were wingless dragons and wyverns were the snake-like two-legged dragons. Wyrms are legless flying snakes, I think? I don't really know.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: November 07, 2017, 04:46:42 pm »

I'm pretty sure that nobody actually came up with hard rules for draconic names that we have to follow. I based Freddy on the hellkite dragon and the blue drakes in dark souls. Both of which have two legs, clawed wings, and aren't "true", immortal dragons.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: November 08, 2017, 10:55:49 am »

Find the plants I left here and store them in the pouch belt. ((Also I'd like to know how the skill and stat points thing works))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: November 08, 2017, 12:51:36 pm »

man, you get rid of the best stuff.
((I'm sorry, but I just really tended to forget I even had it.))

"Eager reply: This one will accept this assignment."

Accept assignment.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: November 09, 2017, 08:23:58 am »

Yay. Ask if there's anything that needs doing around here that an axe works for. Like, I dunno, a dangerously feral metal cat?
(3) There's wood chopping, but that's not really suited to war axes. There's a zombie infested swamp you could ... weed.

Well, they can't fly, but where's the fun in avoiding them like that?  Lets try something new.  Dive down to the ground and kick up dust and dirt with my wings, feet, and tail.  Then beat the cloud towards them with my wings, and take off.  Watch the penguins trip over each other in the confusing mess of dust and smoke.
(3) You float gently to the ground and stir up a small cloud of dust that swirls slowly at your feet. (6) The penguins march into the cloud and disappear, en masse. You feel a deep sense of loss at their going.

Well, I do like your idea. Let's go to that arena!
Fight in the arena.
Your crate is delivered to the arena. You have your choice of fights: troll, set of Skeet Riders (pixies on giant mosquitos), or the Garish(some kind of magic guy? the description was not entirely clear to you. The  person describing seemed at a loss for the right words.

Look around his room
"More chains one comes from you, odd."
"Curious. I am sorry, I cannot explain further what has happened to you." his room is standard medieval fantasy doctor sutuff, with some steampunk thrown in and a trace of cyberpunk, in an item pulsating oddly in the corner of his desk.

"No!  It will NOT let twolegs harm dragon further!  Twoleg has done ENOUGH!"

In the box he goes.  Dar's not gonna give up, though; this time he'll reform the ground beneath the captain's feet to try and trip the guy, while continuing to struggle with his thorny body.
"Moron. We're trying to heal him. And he has a name, you little shit!"
"Perhaps I could be of assistance, Captain Grey?"
Dar's world suddenly goes green. vines snake around his body, enfolding him completely, neck to tail, and a few twigs reach up along his cheeks and over his forehead. a heavy scent of lavender and lilac surrounds him. All he sees are leaves, twigs, and a few berries. He can hear Captain Grey's voice, but it has become muffled. And then the sensation of movement returns. Dar's thrashing is rather ineffective at this point, though he can still move his limbs.
"Strange, your reactions of late. This sudden assault. This strange hatred. You seem ... out of balance with your own nature, young Druid." ((if that color scheme is unreadable, I'll change it for next time)).

Well I’m certainly not giving up my TV bowl, but I’m in this to have fun more than anything. Try to enter into a fight!
You face off against three goblins. They have an ax, a pike, and a spiked club.

Find the plants I left here and store them in the pouch belt. ((Also I'd like to know how the skill and stat points thing works))
you do so. Anything else you'd like to do? Visit an apocathery, perhaps? (that's someone who specializes in herbs and potions and stuff like that.)

to raise a skill or stat requires a certain number of points, as such:
-2 to -1: 10 points
-1 to 0: 5 points
0 to +1: 5 points
1 to 2: 10 points
2 to 3: 15 points
3 to 4: 20 points
you can save up your points to use on a stat later.

Oh, and you get "a small token of appreciation" from Len and Ington: a safari Pack! it contains various Safari related items. Don't ask for a list. If you want something later that might possibly be in there, just ask if it is at that time. If you ask for a list now, only the things on the list will be in the pack.

man, you get rid of the best stuff.
((I'm sorry, but I just really tended to forget I even had it.))

"Eager reply: This one will accept this assignment."

Accept assignment.
"You may need to relocate when you have found the target, as there may be some magical interference with the portal stones. When the stones glow green, you're good to use them."
You activate your portal stone, and find yourself in the middle of a park, on a lovely spring day. Birds are chirping, squirrels are chasing each other, young lovers are wooing, dogs are barking playfully, and families are grilling on the freshly mown lawn.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: November 09, 2017, 09:03:13 am »

Go against the troll. It probably is big, strong and slow, just like me. Also use my general knowledge to see if I know or remember anything about trolls that could be useful in the fight.
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 194