Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284814 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bloodlust
« Reply #2250 on: May 08, 2017, 10:01:12 am »

UM FLY AWAY FLY AWAY
Noir's eye's are wide...did aylia try to take in her dark magic? Did her father get a connection to her because of this? Could this have fucked aylia up forever...she needed to survive and get away from this she couldent risk dying here and she needed to be smart to save aylia.
"AYLIA NO!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: May 09, 2017, 06:23:43 pm »

I guess the others are watching the fireworks for now.

Return to default form immediately. Actively refuse to take ANY other actions. Do not move, do not attack, do not anything but return to default form.

I know now isnt the time for bookeeping, but to clear room for Noir-form Aylia'd abandon flying lizard form once she thought she was succeeding.

Will (3). You manage to avoid murdering Noir outright, but you do give chase, knocking a chunk out of the wall as you pass through the door. She's getting away, flying across the canyon as you claw your way down the too narrow hall. YOU DARE?

UM FLY AWAY FLY AWAY
Noir's eye's are wide...did aylia try to take in her dark magic? Did her father get a connection to her because of this? Could this have fucked aylia up forever...she needed to survive and get away from this she couldent risk dying here and she needed to be smart to save aylia.
"AYLIA NO!"
Noir: Hey, putting all those points in speed may have paid off. You aren't instantly caught and eaten. (6) vs nascent avatar of destruction (3). You fly out of the hallway, straight at the other canyon wall. You outpace what is chasing you, but cliffs tend not to move much.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: May 09, 2017, 06:28:09 pm »

Please give Aylia auto-repeating attempts to control herself, but in the meantime, do you mind if I run EvilAylia? I mean, right now shes an NPC effectively. I can submit actions for how to punish the insolent fool until Aylia regains her senses.

Like right now, the target has cornered itself. I should pursue it into the air on an intercept course for assuming it'll try to fly up to freedom and attempt to escape, while I prepare a breath weapon or other gaseous AOE attack to be angled down if it goes for the smaller, more confined spaces.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 06:38:17 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: May 09, 2017, 11:15:18 pm »

Please give Aylia auto-repeating attempts to control herself, but in the meantime, do you mind if I run EvilAylia? I mean, right now shes an NPC effectively. I can submit actions for how to punish the insolent fool until Aylia regains her senses.

Like right now, the target has cornered itself. I should pursue it into the air on an intercept course for assuming it'll try to fly up to freedom and attempt to escape, while I prepare a breath weapon or other gaseous AOE attack to be angled down if it goes for the smaller, more confined spaces.

((@Lenglon Y-YOU WTF filthy traitor oh my gawd I'm so betrayed #FlailingAtKeyboardPanicking))
RUSH! I need to escape! into the camp of course not like away from the camp i need to get around a bunch of people who can defend me and If I can't then block with scales stab at her and twirl. If noir desperatly needs to fight she will but she will not kill aylia.This is my body type I can control it better then she can. Try to hit aylia with some of my healing magic she took or tried to take my form right? She must be missing my holy magic and that's why shes all fucked up.
"Everyone I need some damn help!"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 01:30:09 am by AbstractTraitorHero »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: May 09, 2017, 11:57:49 pm »

((Wrong name there ATH, the wtf should be @Lenglon :P, and if I can't post valid actions for Aylia then I effectively have no character. ))

((Also Aylia isn't Noir's shape right now. notice that the hallways are too small for her, she towers over Noir, and her snout extended. I'm fairly certain she's almost fully a dragon in shape, and probably still growing in size.))

((I'm not at all certain your counteraction is a good one, Though I do admit DarkAylia isn't ready for Noir to double bacck on her, so that might work well if timed correctly, and the advantage you can get from me posting DarkAylia actions publicaly is you can make counteractions. Be warned that the DarkAylia actions I'll be posting wont involve holding back - if I did post ones like that, Oz couldnt in let me run her in good faith. I will be posting the most efficient actions for EvilAylia to try to kill Noir that I can think of.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: May 10, 2017, 01:06:29 am »

((Wrong name there ATH, the wtf should be @Lenglon :P, and if I can't post valid actions for Aylia then I effectively have no character. ))

((Also Aylia isn't Noir's shape right now. notice that the hallways are too small for her, she towers over Noir, and her snout extended. I'm fairly certain she's almost fully a dragon in shape, and probably still growing in size.))

((I'm not at all certain your counteraction is a good one, Though I do admit DarkAylia isn't ready for Noir to double bacck on her, so that might work well if timed correctly, and the advantage you can get from me posting DarkAylia actions publicaly is you can make counteractions. Be warned that the DarkAylia actions I'll be posting wont involve holding back - if I did post ones like that, Oz couldnt in let me run her in good faith. I will be posting the most efficient actions for EvilAylia to try to kill Noir that I can think of. ACTUALLY IF I USED MY HOLY MAGIC WOULD IT FIX YOU.))

((well to be honest I could probably end you in one shot if I'm desperate but I really really don't want to kill you. Especially if the power actually does destroy your soul. I'm talking draconic humanoid bodytype in general when I say as such. Noir is only doubling back and attacking if she is desperate shes trying to fly away quick. If it comes down to it. No matter how much it hurt's...ill use my dark magic. And if it works aylias soul will be gone. ;-;))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 01:09:24 am by AbstractTraitorHero »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: May 10, 2017, 01:21:04 am »

((Thank you for the consideration, and Aylia in her current form might not actually be harmed by that attack however, but it also might lock her in her current state, and it might work properly, so I would prefer you not use dark magics on her. Healing her in her current state would probably be a better choice. Remember the two magics dont get along well, and Aylia's berserk state stems from the dark dragon aspect of Noir going out of control. I am concerned about Noirs safety if she tries to do it however.))

EDIT: ((ah, I see you had already thought of that and edited your action as a result. well, best of luck to you on that. If it doesn't work please do try to give EvilAylia a distraction to prey upon until you can get her assistance or she regains control of herself.))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 01:28:00 am by Lenglon »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: May 10, 2017, 01:24:28 am »

((you do realize the dark aspect is because she has a link to her fathers dark magic right. You most likely replicated the link and are now being overpowered by Noir's father's dark magic. Hell to be honest it could be worse I coulda seen Ozark having made you take a will roll to not have your soul be destroyed. ))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: May 10, 2017, 01:34:13 am »

((theres also the fact I can't see noir going on if she kill aylia lenglon. She will have lost everything. Her reason for joining. Her lover. All of her friends besides dar. Their will be nothing holding noir to the game and stooping her from resigning and flying off in a depressed and sad stupor. She ain't invincible to emotional trauma. She cant handle too much of it. She is one of the youngest in terms of emotional growth in omega in the fact that everything is so new. Tradgedy hurts and is so unbelievably foreign to her. Shes never experienced death loss or true romance before the legion and shes made real friends and shes having them all pried away from her. She may be a half dragon. But Shes still a person and people can only go so far before their done.))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 01:37:29 am by AbstractTraitorHero »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: May 10, 2017, 01:36:39 am »

((you do realize the dark aspect is because she has a link to her fathers dark magic right. You most likely replicated the link and are now being overpowered by Noir's father's dark magic. Hell to be honest it could be worse I coulda seen Ozark having made you take a will roll to not have your soul be destroyed. ))
((It wouldnt do that.
Aylia's shifting is Fey, Fey is neither good nor evil, it just is. its closer to an amplification of a natural state.there are good Fey in good places, and evil Fey in evil places. Aylia's Fey aspects are currently mostly untyped, though she acquired a mild ice aspect from the Giant Frost Cat Crash Overshot. What could happen as a result of this however is she could end up becoming of the same aspect as Noir's father.
This is why I'm submitting actions actions for DarkAylia, I want to keep Aylia as my character even if she gets stuck as DarkAylia, and I'm proving to Oz that I can handle a forced alignment shift if it happens.))

Edit: in response to your edit about emotional trauma: That's actually a fairly healthy response. Omega is an unhealthy place to be, and leaving would be good for Noir as a person, frustrating as it would be to us as players.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 01:53:31 am by Lenglon »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: May 10, 2017, 01:55:06 am »

((ah I still really hope this ends well though because for me Your survival is nesscary. If I kill you noir is out of the game retiring/I'm literally going to have her go on a murderous rampage of glory to try to strike back at the world. If I die then Man well lets just say ive become attached to noir. If she does die I hope Ozark will at least keep my wish that I want her soul to be reunited with dear old mom and dad if she dies.

Ye leghlon it would be healthier.

Noir has a retirement condition it is.
Retirement condition=Aylia or Dar dying))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 02:07:29 am by AbstractTraitorHero »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: May 10, 2017, 02:14:00 am »

((remember that Omega can revive people sometimes.

having said that, I do know who I'd be bringing in if Aylia permadies.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: May 10, 2017, 02:15:32 am »

((ye but noir dosent really know that so she would have to be told so and she wouldent be going on any missions until said person was alive again.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: May 10, 2017, 05:07:08 am »

Apologies for not responding to the systems stuff, I've been feeling sick for the last few days and just haven't had the energy for it.  Right now, Dar's just doing triage on his moss, unless he hears the fight going on outside and recognizes that it involves people he cares about.

Edit: Two days later, I still feel like shit, but I'm tired of being tired.  Have a response.

Spoiler: @Ozarck, if you want (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: May 10, 2017, 09:20:20 am »

((I'll post my new character later today dependding on how I feel))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 194