Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284797 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bloodlust
« Reply #2280 on: May 12, 2017, 09:09:31 pm »

Noir is rather beautiful or attractive and perhaps her charm magic may passively influence those around them. Either way its possible they may not wish to strke the unconscious noir. Maybe do other things but to harm such a beautiful thing? Perhaps not. Hope Noir's charm magic can somehow come into play and that her natural beauty will stop harm from befalling her. Wake up.
((think this will help anything I have two charisma and it probably all I can use))
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 01:12:32 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: May 12, 2017, 09:37:52 pm »

I can't square the Rockcat in my head in a satisfactory manner right now, so I'm taking it out on everything decent:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 03:42:50 pm by Egan_BW »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: May 12, 2017, 11:35:39 pm »

hope this works, made it up real quickly

((Astral refers to stars, similar to how lunar refers to the moon. celestial refers to the heavens, celestial bodies refers to heavenly bodies, and is the general catagorization for stars, moons, suns, planets, etc.

angelic or celestial are probably more in line with what youre going for than astral))
ah thanks
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: May 13, 2017, 01:09:10 am »

((Spaz, perhaps you could make your new guy descended from some race of angelic beings born of the stars themselves?
Could be a good compromise with your original idea, not to mention an interesting bit of mythology.))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: May 13, 2017, 01:16:58 am »

((Spaz, perhaps you could make your new guy descended from some race of angelic beings born of the stars themselves?
Could be a good compromise with your original idea, not to mention an interesting bit of mythology.))   
((OOh that would be insteresting.))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: May 13, 2017, 03:22:03 am »

((Spaz, your character also requires an additional negative level in skills.  I recommend lowering specs to -1, and losing leather armor.  By the time you can actually get some armor, you'll have been able to level up and get the spec back.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: May 14, 2017, 07:04:17 pm »

Welp, the target is helpless now. Get it. Do what I want to it, maybe have some fun with it. In fact, considering how it incapacitated itself, I'd say some mockery and humiliation is in order. I wonder what kinds of noises it can make...
Will: (1) Aylia has completely lost control of this being. It's now a matter of Omega security. Well, there is one, extremely unlikely way to recover her, but basically, you should be writing up a new character now.

Wings extended, DracoLya stretches out, shudders, and walks forward. She casually spears Noir through one shoulder with one massive claw, pinning her to the stone below.
Pathetic.

hope this works, made it up real quickly

Accepted. Like so many before, you are dumped in a pile in the desert, and an officer discusses your crimes and abilities before letting you roam the base.

Noir is rather beautiful or attractive and perhaps her charm magic may passively influence those around them. Either way its possible they may not wish to strke the unconscious noir. Maybe do other things but to harm such a beautiful thing? Perhaps not. Hope Noir's charm magic can somehow come into play and that her natural beauty will stop harm from befalling her. Wake up.
((think this will help anything I have two charisma and it probably all I can use))
Noir wakes up screaming when the creature stabs her in the shoulder with a claw. She looks up through the pain. It's huge, and dark. It looks on her with eyes so deep red they appear black. So like her father's eyes.

I can't square the Rockcat in my head in a satisfactory manner right now, so I'm taking it out on everything decent:

You have one too many negatives in stats. Otherwise ... sure, why not. there is no way this could possibly go wrong.

A siren wail arises in Omega Base. Dar's Druidic senses buzz, as if a bright blacklight was suuddenly switched on nearby. The sky begins to roil with clouds.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: May 14, 2017, 07:12:03 pm »

((Too bad, I liked Aylia.))

Mimos, who hadn't really left from the officer who informed them that her crime was being alive, too focused on looking around, gave them a questioning look. "Huh. What does that sound mean?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: May 14, 2017, 07:26:29 pm »

Vlad gets up grumbling and wiping the dirt from him before wandering about exploring
Wander about and see what can be found
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: May 14, 2017, 08:35:42 pm »

Could have sworn that it was +2, -3. Truly, you are too generous. :P

Exist. Be unable to act or perceive anything, for now.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: May 14, 2017, 11:02:58 pm »

fkn dice.
literally nuttin I could do.
wuz jus tryin ter get a healer form.
fk u dice. y u gimmie 3 or less on all my will saves?
I was jus acquirin too, didn even try ter shif inter it. shit jus happens.
:(
((Ill see about making a new charsheet ina bit, first gonna vent the "omg my char jus permadied" butthurt.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: May 14, 2017, 11:05:37 pm »

Noir felt something as she was stabbed. As she saw that look in at-no this being. Her father's eye's. A profound sense of betrayal of hatred of rage. She felt herself scream less in pain and more in utter rage. But then her mind caught up. This......was Aylia. This was the reason she joined omega. Her beauty her grace. The way they talked. Her friend. Her..one of her only true friend's. Meeting Aylia had allowed her to experience emotion she had never got the chance to feel....Aylia was her friend....Someone she cared about. She coulden't......if there was anything these holy power's were good for it'd be now.

She felt herself choking up growing overwhelmed. Her body was hot and she felt warmth. Not aylia....not after jack not after ebony. No more! NO ONE ELSE! With that surge of emotion she screamed a cry of worry crying...her friend. Her best friend needed her now more then ever.

"AYLIA! HOLD ON!"

Growing and growing. every moment filling her body. Their first meeting that felt so long ago the grin she had felt coming to her face from seeing aylia's beauty. The sorrow she felt and the need to comfort aylia as she heard what had happened to her friend. Everything it all came rushing and her heart hurt. Aylia.........She loved Aylia. She was in truth her best friend.

"I won't lose anyone else." Feeling flowing into her she focuses harnessing it. The sadness she felt everymoment with aylia she had every goofy smile and laugh she's had her infatuation towards her. She loved aylia she was the best and one of the only friend's she had. Could potentially ever have. I't felt overpowering this emotion that bloomed forth. This feeling of worry. Of concern for another person beyond reasoning beyond what they should logically do. Blast aylia and know that they would be safe what the link to her father was screaming. But she woulden't listen. That's why she felt her energy. Not her father's her energy swelling. She gathered it. And released it with all her might.

Tl:dr: Noir Remember's her infatuation,Her feeling's towards aylia and the fact she Is her best friend and harness's those feeling's from the depth's of her soul. She harness's them into her holy magic remembering her mother's advice and feeling her own soul and what it truly want's to save her friend. She Gather's every bit of her love for her friend and channels it into her magic. And releases it. As powerfully as she can to try to save her friend hope to save her friend filling her being and driving her.

((operation Make Mom Proud))
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:57:44 am by AbstractTraitorHero »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: May 14, 2017, 11:08:57 pm »

((You sure you wana use the dark aspect and not the light? I think that thin chance Aylia's got is Noir.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: May 14, 2017, 11:13:40 pm »

((You sure you wana use the dark aspect and not the light? I think that thin chance Aylia's got is Noir.))
((..........hmmmm ye really think because I have two options. Either 1.Darkness. Which is most likely to work.
Or 2. Light. Potentially save aylia. but if it fails noir most likely dies are you sure it would work?)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: May 14, 2017, 11:20:08 pm »

((to quote Oz -theres a very slim chance of it working.

to quote you, youre retiring Noir after this anyway.

I am sure it probably wont work.

im also pretty sure dark wont work though. Noir has protects vs the dark from the same aspects that Aylia's overshot overwhelmed her with. I suspect DracoAylia is immune to dark effects.))
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 194