Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284606 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #690 on: March 10, 2016, 10:21:44 pm »

"You did not address my point."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: March 10, 2016, 10:24:21 pm »

"Jack, please leave."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: March 10, 2016, 10:30:08 pm »

"Repeating yourself is not convincing me of your good judgement.
Please, explain why you think I am so untrustworthy that you won't even listen to what I'm saying."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 10, 2016, 10:31:25 pm »

"Jack, leave."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: March 10, 2016, 10:32:44 pm »

((Jack is getting wrecked it seems))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 10, 2016, 10:41:21 pm »

Hey, may I test my bite on someone? I want to see what its effects are on a willing subject.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 10, 2016, 10:45:06 pm »

"Argh. This is not productive. Now, will you talk to me or will you keep being a human-shaped human record?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: March 10, 2016, 10:52:27 pm »

"Mordred, you mentioned moving people. Do you mind giving me a demonstration of how you would handle a party crasher that would not leave when politely told to go?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: March 10, 2016, 11:02:52 pm »

"Query:What is happening here?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: March 10, 2016, 11:05:19 pm »

"So, when faced with cold reason, you respond with threats of violence. I don't know why I expected anything else from one such as you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: March 10, 2016, 11:05:48 pm »

"Individuals that wish to go on the wedding mission are applying for it here. If you are interested, could you tell me what role you see yourself filling?"
"So, when faced with cold reason, you respond with threats of violence. I don't know why I expected anything else from one such as you."
This is ignored.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: March 10, 2016, 11:20:05 pm »

"This unit is designed to facilitate aerial reconaissance."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: March 10, 2016, 11:24:16 pm »

"Are you interested in participating?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: March 10, 2016, 11:27:38 pm »

"This unit is made for the use of the Omega Legion."
Sigtext

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: March 10, 2016, 11:33:48 pm »

"Okay, I'll bear you in mind when I'm making my final decision of team composition."
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 194