Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284544 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #675 on: March 10, 2016, 06:23:00 pm »

After hearing the demon's explanation, the cat says "...Dar'yajira understands.  This one is grateful for its explanation."

And then he stalks away without saying anything more.

((@Leng I'm waiting to talk with Aylia 'cause Dar would react very differently if she reminds him of his master.  Will this possibly get me left out of the mission?  I can just talk now and have him scent her later.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: March 10, 2016, 06:28:11 pm »

I mean I can be quite if you wish, quite good at that so far...only issue is with combat...easy to sneak up on  a troll, harder to fight one unarmed.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: March 10, 2016, 06:29:21 pm »

((That's fine, one of the other missions should provide more potential for mayhem, which is probably more suited to a Demon anyway.))

Jack stares at Aylia expectantly.
"Hmm. Are you going to talk to me or are you just going to stand there? Or, are you mad about something?
Because I can work with that, hehe."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 10, 2016, 06:30:36 pm »

"Right, I'll be off then. Lemme know if I make the cut or I gotta go rough up some mercenaries instead."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: March 10, 2016, 06:32:58 pm »

((Should I just write up Reggie talking to Aylia because he's going to anyway?))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 10, 2016, 06:36:19 pm »

((I'm taking my time evaluating people, you can wait for the info without a problem. notice that Im listing who will not go right now, not who will.))
"No, just disapointed, Jack, I won't be needing you. I can't have someone who will sabotage their teammates. Its too bad, your skills would have been useful. Maybe another time."
"I'll let you know when I've heard everyone out Fiddler, thank you for volunteering."
"Arileth, I'll keep you in mind as well., thank you for volunteering."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 10, 2016, 06:39:44 pm »

((Kay Reggie time is tomorrow))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: March 10, 2016, 06:48:53 pm »

"I can understand why you would not think highly of me, but do you truly think that I would actively sabotage those I rely on? While I admit that I subsist on strife, I would think that there is more than enough of that at the location itself, and I would not need to rely on your fellow charges as spare meals. Hehe."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: March 10, 2016, 06:54:50 pm »

Am I interrupting something here? Oh, and is this how it's gonna be on mission, petty arguments and infighting...because those turn violent and can cause...disastrous consequences.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 10, 2016, 07:00:15 pm »

Jack turns to face Arileth, this time with a neutral expression.
"Oh, believe me, I have not a violent bone in my 'body'."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: March 10, 2016, 07:10:51 pm »

Umm...okay then.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 10, 2016, 07:52:43 pm »

"I can understand why you would not think highly of me, but do you truly think that I would actively sabotage those I rely on? While I admit that I subsist on strife, I would think that there is more than enough of that at the location itself, and I would not need to rely on your fellow charges as spare meals. Hehe."
"Jack, that is what you just did. please leave."
((still using phone but am back from work now so can focus on this))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 10, 2016, 09:57:33 pm »

"You are being unreasonable, plain and simple. As I have told you, I would be outside my best interests to endanger the success of the mission while it's in progress. If I had intended to simply cause havoc and chaos, I would have simply signed up to a different mission and not applied for this one. I highly doubt that there are many others in Omega that posses my capacity for discretion. If another was put in my place, the chances of success would be diminished. If you consider yourself well-suited to your role, you should be prepared to change your mind in order to make good decisions."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 10, 2016, 10:07:22 pm »

"Jack, please leave."
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 194