Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284415 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #555 on: February 27, 2016, 03:55:03 am »

they stop and turn toward you as you stop, and the guy chasing you (remember, he was three feet away?) collides with you and begins pummeling you again. You cover your head and nekc and take a bit of a beating. the little crowd finally pulls him off you and drags him off, while he is screaming about being bitten. Hearing this, several of them grab you as well, restraining you so as not to be in danger of being bitten, and drag you off as well.. they tie you to a bed in the infirmary and tell the on duty medico that you might be a werewolf.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 27, 2016, 09:04:08 am »

"Doctor guy! It's me again, help me please." 
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 27, 2016, 06:57:19 pm »

"Doctor guy! It's me again, help me please." 
"You again? I don't recall seeing you before. now, let's see, we're just gonna put this nice shiny bracelet on, be a good fellow and hold still, mkay? We wouldn't want any accidents, would we?" And with that, the medico floats over to you with a shiny silver bracelet, while a rather sturdy looking fellow aims a very imposing sword in your direction.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 27, 2016, 06:59:10 pm »

I'm not a werewolf! Some man brought me back to life and gave me an intoxicating bite and told me to test it on some one! So I did! He looked pretty high up here! He was by the supa soldier's place!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 28, 2016, 03:49:25 pm »

they glance at each other, and warily slip hat bracelet on your arm before stepping back hurriedly.

"So some guy who looked high bit you, and now you are an intoxicated soldier wit ha desire to bite others?

that kinda sounds like lycanthropy to me. A lot like lycanthropy. Exactly like it."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 28, 2016, 03:51:59 pm »

No! NO! My bite intoxicates people, a man who is a doctor gave me a potion to drink, drink gave me an intoxicating bite! Here bring me something to nibble on and I'll show you!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: March 01, 2016, 09:03:30 am »

Level-up: +5 to charisma, +5 to skill specializations (new specialization: gambling).

And with this levelup, see where I can buy a larger hat around here. Perhaps even a helmet! But one in which I can keep money!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 01, 2016, 10:57:19 am »

Hmm im thinking +5 strength and +5 skill mastery with a side order of sorcery specialization.

throwing harmful magics is con based right?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 01, 2016, 12:21:37 pm »

Request telekinetic capability if possible.  Failing that, a manipulative appendage of some sort.

+ing Skill Mastery and Will.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: March 01, 2016, 02:53:44 pm »

In case I'm supposed to post this stuff here:
Initial dex to +0, initial cha to -1.

+5 points to dex, +5 points to skill mastery (acrobatics).

Dar'yajira will wait until people stop paying attention to him and then use the opportunity to sneak out.  Or, if he doesn't get that opportunity, he'll eventually just randomly sprint out at max velocity.

After escaping, Dar will wander around while staying out of the way.  Maybe look for the borders of this place?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 01, 2016, 03:56:03 pm »

No! NO! My bite intoxicates people, a man who is a doctor gave me a potion to drink, drink gave me an intoxicating bite! Here bring me something to nibble on and I'll show you!
they grab a wooden rod, a leather strap, and a squishy, spongy, sack like thing, and have you bite each in turn. they keep you under observation and strapped in. The other guy - the one you bit - is kept likewise under observation. He sleeps fitfully, jerking around and flailing his arms and legs as much as his restraints allow. but after a time, he seems to calm.

Level-up: +5 to charisma, +5 to skill specializations (new specialization: gambling).

And with this levelup, see where I can buy a larger hat around here. Perhaps even a helmet! But one in which I can keep money!

Leveled on my spreadsheet.

the commissary has some standard hats - sun blockers, rain gear, a couple pathetically unstylish brown bags. Nothing fancy. the range in price is from about 100 copper for a small white sunhat to a silver for a large, pointy widebrimmed thing. As for helmets, the armory has what you are after - anything from a leather skullhugger to a bronze helmet with chain neckguard, and some additional pointy hats. "For wizards" the attendant explains laconically. the more metal, the higher the price. You could afford a leather helm, or a copper one. there is a little conical wizard hat for new apprentices that has some room in the tip which you could get. The attendant acknowledges that a pocket could be sewn into it without damaging the minor enchantment placed on it. 1500 copper (a silver is 1000 copper).

Hmm im thinking +5 strength and +5 skill mastery with a side order of sorcery specialization.

throwing harmful magics is con based right?

Leveled, but you said "thinking," so I have that noted.

Constitution based? can you link me what I said before? I believe it is magic skill based, but with a constitution reaction / modifier. that is, it is magic that affects you physiaclly, since you are physically affecting someone else.

Request telekinetic capability if possible.  Failing that, a manipulative appendage of some sort.

+ing Skill Mastery and Will.

Leveled. the Alchemists ponder and pore over texts, argue and discuss and procrastinate, before finally drawing out a complex symbol with chalck, copper, diamond dust and some other stuff, and imbuing you with a minor telekinesis. You can lift a few pounds of matter, but will need to be able to see what you are handling. No big deal for a scrying ball, right? They also take your shell apart and tinker with your innards, installing a pair of tiny little arms, suitable for fine manipulation of objects within about three inches of your person. You can finally remove that eyelash that's been bothering you. Careful not to poke yourself in ... the .... in the eye.

In case I'm supposed to post this stuff here:
Initial dex to +0, initial cha to -1.

+5 points to dex, +5 points to skill mastery (acrobatics).

Dar'yajira will wait until people stop paying attention to him and then use the opportunity to sneak out.  Or, if he doesn't get that opportunity, he'll eventually just randomly sprint out at max velocity.

After escaping, Dar will wander around while staying out of the way.  Maybe look for the borders of this place?

here's a rough sketch of the outline of the canyon. The circle in the center is the arena. The 8 is the cafeteria. most of the living quarters are carved into the outer rim of the canyon. they are either at floor level, or some distance up the walls, but none are at the top of the rim, that you find. You find two paths up toward the surface outside the canyon. A bird settles on a crag nearby and watches you.
                                                      ______
                                                     / _____ \
                                                    / /        \ \
                                                   / / O       \ \
                                                  / / 8         \ \
                                                  \ \            / /
                                                   \ \          / /
                                             |\___\ \        / /___/|
                                              \_____/        \____/

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 01, 2016, 04:05:28 pm »

Attempt to leave using one of the two paths.  Walk slowly, being wary of pain/sensation from the mark.  If I can actually leave the canyon, examine the surroundings of this canyon--are we in the middle of a desert?  Is there forest neaby?  A city?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 01, 2016, 04:35:06 pm »

What's this minor enchantment on the wizard hat, then? Cosmetic or actually a thing that does something?

Oh, and how much is a solid set of brass knuckles?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 01, 2016, 04:36:10 pm »

((You're maintaining the sheets, right?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 01, 2016, 11:40:44 pm »

what stats affect sorcery and innate magic?
It depends on how you use that magic. Control of something outside yourself will require will. Self buffs or damage to others will typically require constitution. Attenpts to gain understanding will require intelligence.
thats about all I remember you saying on the matter.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 194