Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284354 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2015, 11:08:20 pm »

Aylia, Team 2

I grow my cat-tail while I speak.
"There is a way, and its rude to make assumptions."
I punctuate my statement by sticking out my tongue while at the same time flicking about my tail.
"Might want to ask someone else if you want to map motions though."
Reggie team 2
you know I should get some practice with turning into people oh I know!
reggie uses mimikry to turn into Aylia.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2015, 12:32:55 am »

Aylia, Team 2

I punctuate my statement by sticking out my tongue while at the same time flicking about my tail.
Reggie team 2
((Um, do you mind telling me what I see when you do this? Does he become a clone of her current form or something?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 21, 2015, 12:37:27 am »

Aylia, Team 2

Reggie team 2
((Um, do you mind telling me what I see when you do this? Does he become a clone of her current form or something?))
((depends on how well I roll but if its successful I imagine like a bright red light probably from the ouroboros with their body changing slowly and an exact copy of you maybe simulating the voice also but that's up to the Gm and that will only happen If get a success.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 21, 2015, 12:48:52 am »

Team One, Fiddler!

Join the ragtag team of misfits that is my team in their imminent rampage through wherever we are. Follow the friendly-looking bugman!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 21, 2015, 12:50:29 am »

=="Terrence", Team II==

The brown, octopus-like creature at the back of the boat interrupts the conversation.

CHUMS, PLEASE. WE HAVE A JOB TO DO.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 21, 2015, 03:41:02 am »

Team One, Jack Spark

Simply nod to my fellow meatheads and follow the guy to where we need to go.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 21, 2015, 02:04:40 pm »

Clunkers, team 2

Clunkers merely looks around the collected rabble that is in the same boat as him. He sighs internally, and refrains from speaking up. Maybe they'll believe he's in some sort of hibernation mode and leave him alone.

wait until we arrive, sit still like only a construct can.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2015, 03:49:46 pm »

Team One

==Team One==
==Eye Mk. 00.01==
>"Engaging localized aerial surveillance protocols.  Providing temporally current view access pane."
>Requesting that remote communication be added as a feature for the next model.

Translation:
The Eye will leave the magical equivalent of a tablet behind for any one person to use.  They will then take to the skies.
They also submitted a request for better communications artifacts.

You poop out a small disk, which clatters to the floor. You head toward the door at the top of the stairs and wait patiently for someone to open it. When they do You sail right through the new room, crash through a pair of shutters, and head up, into the rain.

==Team One==
Big Bigger than Big Mad Simmie Mad Simmie

Ach, where's all th' booze?
Simmie starts looking around the room to see if there's any booze or loot.
In your natural quest for all things Feegle, you upend a dirty bucket on top of yourself, and hear an alarming clatter as several large objects fall into place on top of the bucket. You hear some angry sounding buzzing from very nearby
--Team One--
8 offspring 'deployed' (If 6 die, the queen will lose consciousness and if the other two die she will be out-of-action for next mission as she breeds more)
The kind-of-sorta leader wasp in the swarm speaks up in English worse than the Queen's. "This talks of Elfses..."*chitter* "Intrigues my Mother... What iss..."*chitter* "Elfses?" Whoops wrong team conversation.

Buzz around, look for a)flowers (To bring foreign nectar back to the queen) and b) threats.
Alright, we'll call these 8 W-a through W-h, mkay? They all spread out in the dark, dank room, looking for nectar. Two of them get stuck in a bucket somehow. Three of them buzz around the ceiling, bonking their heads on the rafters and floorboards. the other three remain on the floor, in general being underfoot and creating a dex roll obstacle.

cho-ja, team 1.

Scuttle over to the door and peer through the crack beneath it, then open it up and escape into the town.
You navigate the mass of teammates successfully, though by no means gracefully, and clatter your way up the stairs. Peering through the crack, you see shadows moving about on the floor, but nothing immediately before the door. You open the door, the bright light blinding you momentarily after the darkness of the caves and the room below. You let out a pained hiss, and recieve a startled yelp in response. "Eep! What! What!! Edgar! Help!"

Team 1 -- Dar'yajira, magic cat

Dar'yajira raises his head to sniff the air, trying to find a way outside.  If he fails, or if the way out is the obvious door, he quickly follows Cho-ja.

tehre seems to be no easy exit but the door, so you dart up through the tangled legs and buzzing, and are blinded by the same light as Cho flings open the door. you add your hissing to his, and attempt to dart past, recieving a sudden swat with a broom as you go, sending you sliding back into the darkness at the top of the stairs. "Eep! Demons! Edgar! Rozio!"

Team One, Fiddler!

Join the ragtag team of misfits that is my team in their imminent rampage through wherever we are. Follow the friendly-looking bugman!
you pause a moment, looking for a "friendly" bugman, then attempt to follow Cho-Ja anyway. you get about three stairs up before the tangle becomes too much and you find yourself flung off the stairs, knocking the wind out of you as you land on your back on the floor. You thought it was a dirt floor, but it feels like stone now.

Team One, Jack Spark

Simply nod to my fellow meatheads and follow the guy to where we need to go.
(I rolled an intelligence roll to see if you would recognize the immanent catastrophe and avoid it. You got a 1+1)
bustling up the stairs, you elbow something as the doorway above is flung open and light streams into your sensitive eyes. You stand about halfway up the stairs, blinking furiously, with commotion all around.

Team Two
==Team 2==
Durmokh Dumrhysson

Grumble grumble stuck with an Elf grumble grumble in the middle of a damned lake grumble grumble stupid Alchemist grumble grumble no booze.

Is the boat still moving, are are we going to have to find a paddle?

Ach, where's all th' booze?
Simmie starts looking around the room to see if there's any booze or loot.

((That's my line!))
It's hard to tell with all the commotion, and the sudden shift to -Oh my God! It's moving! it's moving! It's moving SIDEWAYS! You nearly panic as the boat starts rocking wildly, but master yourself enough to grip wildly to your bench and freeze in place. (Will rolls are fun)

Team Two

Sirkie K.

"Ugh... what? How did we suddenly go so fast?"

Climb back into the boat and start looking through the equipment.

"So... anything you guys want in particular?"

((I fell off the boat :D))
You grab the side ofthe boat and haul yourself ungracefully over the side, setting the boat rocking and pouring water in over the side with you. Now I get to roll a mass dex roll, with a penalty for overcrowding on a boat. Fortunately you guys have six characters with +1s. unfortunately, that's not cumulative in this situation. But it's enough to keep the boat from tilting over completely, though you are all now in knee high water inside the boat.

-Team 2, Ebony-

"If you find any magic books or crossbows, that would be helpful."

Look for magic-books (if those are needed for spellcasting) and/or a crossbow.
And an individual dex roll for you. You end up in the dwarf's lap, staring into his wide eyed glare, a tad wet around the knees, but otherwise unharmed.

Aylia, Team 2

Reggie team 2
You stick out your tongue and say, in a reasonable approximation of the elf girl's voice "Might want to ask -" and then are interrupted by all that splashing about.

Clunkers, team 2

Clunkers merely looks around the collected rabble that is in the same boat as him. He sighs internally, and refrains from speaking up. Maybe they'll believe he's in some sort of hibernation mode and leave him alone.

wait until we arrive, sit still like only a construct can.
A wise move. Or lack thereof.

Official BusinessTM
((I agree with Maegli--If that post is something Ozzy wants all his players to see, it should be in the OP.  There will always be newbies, don't you agree?  Hee hee hee.))
It's in the OP now, but I will still likely post it at the start of missions, because it get's it fresh in peoples' minds. Unless I feel I will be able to track without it. Who knows.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 03:56:03 pm by Ozarck »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2015, 03:53:23 pm »

-Team 2, Ebony-

"My apologies."
Get off the dwarf, find a bucket, start getting water out of the boat.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2015, 03:56:15 pm »

==Team 1==
==Eye Mk. 00.01==
The tablet flashes steadily until someone picks it up.

Meanwhile, the Eye watches.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 21, 2015, 03:58:20 pm »

you broke my concentration...why is there water in the boat?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 21, 2015, 04:53:31 pm »

Team One Jack Spark

Quickly get out of the way before the rest of thew idiots trample me!
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 21, 2015, 05:16:08 pm »

==Team 1==
BBTBMSM Simmie

Getting out of the bucket, Simmie notices that everybody's going out, and there's some rowdiness going on outside. "Don't ye scooners be starting th' fun wit'out me!" He notices the flashie thingie, grabs it, and runs out the door. Seeing someone hit his new bug companion, he swings the flashie thingie edge-on hard at the broom wielder's shin, yelling "ONLY I CAN HIT ME FRIENDS!". He then loses himself in the ensuing fracas with gleeful abandonment.

((Edit: flashy->flashie. Thanks for the correction.))
((I know, but it sounds more feegle like this ;) ))
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 03:05:37 am by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 21, 2015, 05:56:37 pm »

((You spelled it wrong.))
The 'flashie thingie' vibrates.
>This will not do._
>Please cease endangering rare technology at once._

((E: That was the wrong wrong spelling...))
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 06:31:48 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 21, 2015, 06:25:11 pm »

Team 1, Fiddler!

Curl up. Protect sensitive areas in this manner. Try not to expose the kidneys, too.

Then roll away gently.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 194