Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284350 times)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #210 on: December 22, 2015, 05:08:25 pm »

Team one Jack Spark.

"Great. It just HAD to be raining. I'll just wait for these idiots to get here then."

Invoke an umbrella of heat that evaporates the rain on contact, and wait for the idiots to find their way up here.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 22, 2015, 05:09:08 pm »

==Team 1==
==Eye Mk 00.01==
>Surveil.  Keep an eye on that house I just came out of.  Run diagnostics on the transmitter.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 08:57:54 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 22, 2015, 05:11:22 pm »

"Really? You just had to sink the boat."

I grab one of the floating crates, toss it to the side of the boat, and then follow it. Once clear of the pile of people with a swimming aid for when I get tired, I look back to see if everyone else is okay.
Reggie team 2
wait wait I'll become a boat that should fix everything,just a second!
recall boat from memory and use shape change skill to become a boat that can float and is big enough to fit everyone.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 22, 2015, 05:16:39 pm »

==Team 1==
==Eye Mk 00.01==
>Surveil.
I just realized that your underlined text is also bolded. I think the courier font doesn't show it so well. I like your format, though. It fits your character. Do I need to assume that underlined text is also bolded in your case?

Either way, attempts last turn to communicate through the device resulted in an awful feedback loop. Something must have gone wrong with the device.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 22, 2015, 05:19:10 pm »

Yes, if I underline Courier, it's probably also bolded as well.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 22, 2015, 05:32:44 pm »

team 1, Cho-Ja.

Bite and claw at my assailant until I gain possession of the broom then jump on the table and start waving it around and screeching angrily like one of the sand people from star wars.

Use innate magic to spit caustic venom at the two people with cudgels and attempt to spear them with my tail if they get too close.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 22, 2015, 05:33:31 pm »

TEAM2 Ssslavina

Ssslavina hissssighs pathhhetically.
"Ssssstupid mammalssss. Later."

Bail on the tiny ship. Ssnakes are probably natural swimmerss, right? Try to carry a crate to shore too.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 06:00:04 pm by Egan_BW »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 22, 2015, 05:58:31 pm »

Team One -- Dar'yajira, magic cat

Just retreat down the staircase and wait for the twolegged bug (who probably is a demon) to deal with the normal twolegs.  Once down the staircase, hide and attempt to get to a vantage point.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 22, 2015, 06:57:49 pm »

-Team 2, Clunkers-

"Escuse me, organic being. Would you mind not grabbing a hold of this one's head with your disgusting tentacles? Also, this one feels it might be best that everyone abandon ship. At least those of you who have trouble surviving under water."

Get out of this hunk of junk and get to shore somehow. On top of a bit that floats preferably, though I suppose just swimming/walking on the bottom will do as well if need be.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 07:53:45 pm by Pancaek »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #219 on: December 22, 2015, 07:05:32 pm »

==Team 2==
Durmokh Dumrhysson

Ack no. No. NO! Just when I thought today couldn't get any worse, this happens!

Attempt to swim to shore, using a floating crate as a buoyancy aid.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 22, 2015, 07:11:45 pm »

-Team 2, Ebony-

If Reggie succeeds in becoming the boat, jump in. Else swim to a crate, grab on, start swimming to town.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 22, 2015, 07:27:22 pm »

((I am concerned by how many are copying my idea. I think Aylia will be fine, since she did it first, but I don't think we have enough crates.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #222 on: December 22, 2015, 07:30:07 pm »

((I actually hit reply before I saw your action.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 22, 2015, 07:30:49 pm »

((To be fair, it's a somewhat rational action in this situation, and most of these characters aren't stupid.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 22, 2015, 07:34:56 pm »

((I actually hit reply before I saw your action.))
((I'm personnaly hoping Reggie dosent explode into giblets trying to turn into a boat it's gonna be a strange boat. ))
((To be fair, it's a somewhat rational action in this situation, and most of these characters aren't stupid.))
Except Reggie,Reggie is clearly not of the intellectual type first thing to come to mind he does it about 60 to 70 percent of the time well 100 percent if were going by what he's done in the game.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 194