Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 65

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Song - Game Over! SK Victory!  (Read 73039 times)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Song - Day 1: Red Robes Reddened [16/16]
« Reply #150 on: January 04, 2016, 03:54:29 pm »

Both annoyed and baffled by people saying they don't have reads or any semblance of them.

Gonna kick hector out of my town pile slight overreaction maybe, but when someone says they have no interest in moving the game forward with such a statement is cause for pause. It concerns me greatly. Plus I'm the only one here who is trying to do something while people are whining roo explain pls wah wah roo dont wah wah roo I dont like your playstyle wah wah.  I got the message you dissaprove can we move on now? I'm not going to change how I play. Focusing on me for playstyle is not only distracting it is sidetracking from finding actual scum. Is my death necessary every game day 1? Quote possibly. the myopic view that players are at different calibers and play differently is beyond some peoples comprehension. My play is very transparent you dont need to see my reasons to see my motivation. If you cannot answer is what roo has done scum motivated? How doesnthat help roo as scum? Is this post a scum post?

I didnt think I was that annoyed sigh.

@tbf zero interest in an interaction that will devolve into deluge.

Notice what tbf is doing he wants an explanation to refute he wante to know what I saw a townie would have already told me to die and ignored me as well. His interactions went from he is scum to look at what roo did to roo explain. Changing tact as the prior ones did not work. Tbf is squirming. If he is like deus the blow up will come soon maybe not anymore since I said that.

Thats right guess what mafia is a game of patterns

I hate myself. Mafia is hard.
Or not it's cool.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 04, 2016, 03:55:53 pm »

@roo:
And I note that you STILL haven't definitively answered a single question asked of you.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2016, 03:57:55 pm »

Hi roo here nice to meet you.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 04, 2016, 03:59:49 pm »

@tbf when you stop clinging to me for posts and start contributing to the game I might consider reconsidering. I suspect that is not coming anytime soon.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 04, 2016, 04:01:20 pm »

More votes on tbf are needed
Or not it's cool.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 04, 2016, 04:02:52 pm »

Both annoyed and baffled by people saying they don't have reads or any semblance of them.

Gonna kick hector out of my town pile slight overreaction maybe, but when someone says they have no interest in moving the game forward with such a statement is cause for pause. It concerns me greatly. Plus I'm the only one here who is trying to do something while people are whining roo explain pls wah wah roo dont wah wah roo I dont like your playstyle wah wah.  I got the message you dissaprove can we move on now? I'm not going to change how I play. Focusing on me for playstyle is not only distracting it is sidetracking from finding actual scum. Is my death necessary every game day 1? Quote possibly. the myopic view that players are at different calibers and play differently is beyond some peoples comprehension. My play is very transparent you dont need to see my reasons to see my motivation. If you cannot answer is what roo has done scum motivated? How doesnthat help roo as scum? Is this post a scum post?

I didnt think I was that annoyed sigh.

@tbf zero interest in an interaction that will devolve into deluge.

Notice what tbf is doing he wants an explanation to refute he wante to know what I saw a townie would have already told me to die and ignored me as well. His interactions went from he is scum to look at what roo did to roo explain. Changing tact as the prior ones did not work. Tbf is squirming. If he is like deus the blow up will come soon maybe not anymore since I said that.

Thats right guess what mafia is a game of patterns

I hate myself. Mafia is hard.

When did I say I have no interest in moving the game forward..?

You're not really doing anything, beyond whining that you're being victimised. Perhaps if you weren't so abrasive, people would look elsewhere to scumhunt?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 04, 2016, 04:05:11 pm »

roo: What do you think of all the people that are voting you? Do you think they could be more than pressure votes?
Oh look, a question that isn't mine, that you also didn't provide an answer to.
I mean, the first one, I get that you might not have an opinion of everyone who's voting you yet, but the second one HAS to have a yes or no and you are refusing to answer it.
For that matter, how do you think I'm not contributing to the game?  Because I'm just pressuring you specifically?

PPE:
More votes on tbf are needed
HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE HAVE TO ASK FOR ANY SORT OF RATIONALE FROM YOU BEFORE YOU GIVE IT?!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 04, 2016, 04:06:43 pm »

At this point... roo. Change your play style or get lynched. Start by answering questions and providing reasons for your actions/votes/responses.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 04, 2016, 04:07:32 pm »

Of course I am. Clearly I am the towniest person here. Also saying you have no reads is not game progessing. In fact it is an impasse. Infact it just leads to a pointless conversation of why you have no reads.

First you say you can see what I'm doing now I'm a whiner. The 180 is quite quick.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 04, 2016, 04:08:12 pm »

At this point... roo. Change your play style or get lynched. Start by answering questions and providing reasons for your actions/votes/responses.

If people are okay with a policy lynch and recognise it as such I'm okay with a policy lynch.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 04, 2016, 04:08:58 pm »

Of course Fallacy that leads to why you want a policy lynch and not a scum lynch
Or not it's cool.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 04, 2016, 04:11:44 pm »

It's almost as though you're trying to prevent your lynch by calling it a policy lynch.
And if there was someone who was more scummy than you, I'd be voting him/her. You are currently the most scummy person around in my eyes.
Reasons: if you were town, you'd change your play style to better serve the town instead of getting you lynched. And you're not answering questions and stuff. See other posts made against you.
Then again, you might be a jester. But I'm willing to risk it.
~~~

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 04, 2016, 04:11:45 pm »

#&) @$#&@$$#$(@&@=+52)?3=33/'/6!6:)66+(1!!4=46=1?1(2?6!!-@&6!
(Produced on my phone.)
ROO:
What part of YOU KIND OF NEED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS isn't clear here?

How are you "the towniest person"?  Because right now you look very scummy.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 04, 2016, 04:13:00 pm »

Also, what FoU said.  Didn't get the new post message for some reason.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 04, 2016, 04:13:37 pm »

For instance this one.

IF YOU DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS, YOU GET LYNCHED. GOT IT?

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 65