Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 109

Author Topic: Dark Souls Emblem OOC: Praisin' ain't easy  (Read 98856 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls Emblem OOC
« Reply #1260 on: March 09, 2017, 11:30:29 pm »

Griggs is a moron, but he's a good moron.
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: March 09, 2017, 11:32:33 pm »

Rhea might be an asshole, but she's not evil, out to kill you, or directly help your quest, so she qualifies for SB's list. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: March 09, 2017, 11:33:09 pm »

What about Laurentius (probably butchered the spelling almost as hard as the chosen undead saves him from getting)? He's a pretty good dude.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: March 09, 2017, 11:39:58 pm »

Laurentius is a good man. He's on the list.

If they're not on the list, assume I forgot them. :P
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: March 09, 2017, 11:41:21 pm »

I didn't mention him because I couldn't spell his name either, so don't worry about it Blade. :P

Missed this post:

i meant, uh

damon and ariston's squad

because there was a biggs iirc

Yeah, there was. Chas Biggs. there was also a valor and a derik for dat fef1 feel
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:45:24 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: March 09, 2017, 11:48:22 pm »

I wouldn't count Rhea as a good person honestly because of how she treats her inferiors. Hell, Crestfallen Warrior might be snide but he's at least not calling you an uncouth barbarian for talking to him. He's just an average guy wanting to sit around.

As for Laurentius... Is he a good guy? We did rescue him so it's possible we're getting a skewed version of his personality. But what he shows us seems fine. I like him a lot honestly.

ALSO: I go away for like... a few hours and so much RP happens. I missed it... TT_TT
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: March 09, 2017, 11:51:01 pm »

Sacha completely obliterates Ariston. Merciless.

Also, it's okay, Damon will gladly tell Sacha how much bigger and tougher and cooler and better looking while shirtless than Ariston he is if she just asks.
Black lives matter.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: March 09, 2017, 11:52:17 pm »

I wouldn't count Rhea as a good person honestly because of how she treats her inferiors. Hell, Crestfallen Warrior might be snide but he's at least not calling you an uncouth barbarian for talking to him. He's just an average guy wanting to sit around.

As for Laurentius... Is he a good guy? We did rescue him so it's possible we're getting a skewed version of his personality. But what he shows us seems fine. I like him a lot honestly.

ALSO: I go away for like... a few hours and so much RP happens. I missed it... TT_TT
This is how I feel with timezones and me after y'all did the OOC introductions :3
But yoooouuuu and Twin and BMM and the rest do a ton of ♥s!

[...]
'And while you're at it stop trying to annoy the assassin and the woman we don't know who has stated she'll destroy things in her way. Honestly, it's like you want to die again.'
[...]
I got somewhat lost but I don't think anyone else had the inclination of me being an assassin other than Sacha, and she's keeping it to herself? :P Unless ventriloquism!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:54:11 pm by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: March 09, 2017, 11:54:37 pm »

Sacha completely obliterates Ariston. Merciless.

I dunno, I think it's completely in character for Sacha to say something that thoughtlessly disrespectful without either meaning any harm or realizing she had. :P

still ow

@Tir: Nerjin uses a red glow for thoughts. It just so happens that Ariston's text color is also a red glow, so, there is a bit of overlap there.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: March 09, 2017, 11:56:15 pm »

damon destroyed the rest of ariston's pride when he reminded him he never had a gf

Also, yeah, why does Sacha think that again?
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: March 10, 2017, 12:07:18 am »

Because of Alain's unusual skills; most librarians aren't handy with knives and crossbows. It's reasonable to assume she might be lying about her profession.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: March 10, 2017, 12:08:52 am »

In addition it adds a bit more texture to the "I'd bang everyone in this party right about now" thing she has going on.

'Thoughts' Might be a bit better. If I remember to do it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 12:10:56 am by Nerjin »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: March 10, 2017, 12:12:49 am »

Because of Alain's unusual skills; most librarians aren't handy with knives and crossbows. It's reasonable to assume she might be lying about her profession.
Not really. :P

It's just that nobody bothered at all to talk to her about it. :P Especially since she hinted that she's onto something, although knowing her--she assumed a better assumption.

Reminds me of reading "Around the World in 80 days", it brought about a beautiful misinterpretation of assumption of how the policeman/detective tracking them was a 'good fellow sent to see them well off' by the club at the beginning where the bet was pronounced that made that title. :P

In addition it adds a bit more texture to the "I'd bang everyone in this party right about now" thing she has going on.
:-[ [/intensifies]

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: March 10, 2017, 12:17:15 am »

@Nerjin: Could always just do same text color but italics around it. That's usually the standard, though if you'd rather do pink I won't complain. :P Also, texture?

@Tir: Well, yes, we the players know Alain is a librarian because Tiruin has no reason to lie about it. But from the perspective of the somewhat paranoid Sacha, it makes sense that Alain is something other than what she 'claims' she is. Players =/= characters and all that. :P

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: March 10, 2017, 12:27:49 am »

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 109