Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 109

Author Topic: Dark Souls Emblem OOC: Praisin' ain't easy  (Read 98835 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls Emblem OOC
« Reply #1275 on: March 10, 2017, 12:55:39 am »

No, that makes sense. I always appreciate it when people put a lot of thought into how characters interact with each other. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: March 10, 2017, 12:57:50 am »

Heh, I like to imagine I know a lot about writing and RP. I even used to give Tiruin a few lessons way back in the day. But it's more rambling than a valid lesson.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: March 10, 2017, 01:00:44 am »

I like to think the same thing myself, or rather, I hope I picked some stuff up over two decades of RP. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: March 10, 2017, 01:02:27 am »

Hm... I think I'm coming up on my first decade of RP as of next year. Ah, deviantart. So bad... But part of my past and, thus, it has a special place in my heart.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: March 10, 2017, 01:11:44 am »

Early gratz on the anniversary then. ^^^

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: March 10, 2017, 01:13:54 am »

Thinking back on it it was how I met my first girlfriend. And how I started learning the ins and outs of what not to do at a stoplight with regards to character interaction.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: March 10, 2017, 06:20:20 am »

No, that makes sense. I always appreciate it when people put a lot of thought into how characters interact with each other. ^^^
YESS! That was my feeling on Nerjin when he posted that spoiler template I didn't finish a lot of posts ago c: And then the last post of the last page? That's when that feeling resurfaced beneath the waves. Which is a lot part of why I'm so happy with these bunch of folks (And Sirus!)

I like to think the same thing myself, or rather, I hope I picked some stuff up over two decades of RP. >.>
"Some" he says. :P
"You drew me into this forum along with Dwarmin and the rest", I says.
Because of how y'all did the quality of what you do today.
:3
@Tir: Well, yes, we the players know Alain is a librarian because Tiruin has no reason to lie about it. But from the perspective of the somewhat paranoid Sacha, it makes sense that Alain is something other than what she 'claims' she is. Players =/= characters and all that. :P
Yes but-...I mean, why an assassin in particular; she could be a well-trained militia who took her job very seriously or has quite an innate or potential acumen for the task given to her (In a way, I base part of my characters on experiences I've had, like how I was pretty much a sharpshooter in archery despite my only experience being very inspired by J.R.R. Tolkein and Legolas and subsequent studies of archery watching archery and never having thrown a shot...won highschool tournaments that way)
cough
Back to the point: she could've guessed many other things non-FEF class wise. :P And...nobody bothered to ask her about it?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: March 10, 2017, 07:06:07 am »

I don't think Sacha told anyone she suspects Alain to be an assassin, so we can't exactly start a conversation with her about it without metagaming. :V As for why she thinks assassin specifically, that's something Nerjin would have to answer.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: March 10, 2017, 08:01:37 am »

Indeed, she has not told anyone about her suspicions. At this point it's likely that she's not going to.

As for why an Assassin? Well, she's claiming to have been a librarian all her life. That really doesn't leave much room to pick up on all of those skills as a member of the militia. A knife? Maybe. A crossbow? Much less so for a city-dweller.

Plus the worst sorts of people tend to assume the worst. Hell, she was 90% sure that Damon, Ariston, and/or Typhos would try to burn her alive up until very recently. At this point even claiming to have been in the militia would only put Sacha more on edge.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: March 10, 2017, 08:05:45 am »

Indeed, she has not told anyone about her suspicions. At this point it's likely that she's not going to.

As for why an Assassin? Well, she's claiming to have been a librarian all her life. That really doesn't leave much room to pick up on all of those skills as a member of the militia. A knife? Maybe. A crossbow? Much less so for a city-dweller.

Plus the worst sorts of people tend to assume the worst. Hell, she was 90% sure that Damon, Ariston, and/or Typhos would try to burn her alive up until very recently. At this point even claiming to have been in the militia would only put Sacha more on edge.
What about a nice militia :O
Like a volunteer guard given the expanding plague! :D

Maybe...Sacha needs hugs. :-[

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: March 10, 2017, 08:07:41 am »

Come to think of it Sacha's experience with militia is more similar to lynch mobs.

Sacha does enjoy hugs. Especially from pretty women.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: March 10, 2017, 08:26:44 am »

I think Alain only gives out Sicilian hugs, if you know what I mean. :P

I know Tir doesn't know what I mean so what I'm referring to is a mafia thing where they give you a hug and then stab you in the back while they have you. Because Alain is an assassin. :v

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: March 10, 2017, 08:31:28 am »

Never go to hug a Sicilian when death is on the line.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: March 10, 2017, 08:32:25 am »

To do so would be...

8)

inconceivable.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: March 10, 2017, 08:41:02 am »

Am I missing something here
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 109