Poll

Thank you Urist McCoder for taking over this RTD

Yes, thank you.
- 4 (50%)
Absolutely. Thank you.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26

Author Topic: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 12 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)  (Read 27217 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 3 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #210 on: December 25, 2015, 09:27:48 pm »

(OCC: What they listen when we talk about looting,  and your qoute is bit broken)
OOC: Hiddenleafguy was replying. He brought up loot in the first place. The imperial officer only hears what is replied to him.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 25, 2015, 09:30:23 pm »

Put the gun and the sword down.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 25, 2015, 10:10:49 pm »

"Okay, new plan. The humans and I will stall the three officers. Mouse, you should slip onto the destroyer while no one is looking and reprogram every imperial droid you come across. SARD, you will need to stay out of sight, and try not to draw any attention to yourself. Maybe do some sabotage or something, if you think nobody will notice. Sound good?"

Stash my weapons near the gunnery seat after turning the turret off. Then move to the door.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 25, 2015, 10:19:08 pm »

((Insert beeps here, too lazy))
[I approve of this plan. Maybe I can hack the ship from aboard too, make it fire upon other nearby cruisers. That'd confuse the hell out of them while their droid army attacks them.]
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 25, 2015, 11:29:08 pm »

"But the last battle of hoth was 200 years ago..... But back to business, I am loyal to Emperor Palpatine, and thus will accept your mission, on the condition we get to loot while we do it."
You hear some quiet chatter in the background: (he doesn't know that Palpatine is dead? I suppose that makes us sure they aren't rebels. but do you think we can trust these imbiciles? inaudible responce) The man talks again: "No. You may not loot anything. You don't even know what kind of work you are doing. If you so desire, I can have my mechanics look at your ship and try to fix the bits of it that haven't already fallen off. Now no more chatter. I want all crew to be at the door and unarmed when you open up. And don't even think about hiding some crew members. We have life-form scanners and we know that there are 4 of you there. Three of my special operatives will come aboard your ship and an officer will brief you. We will reward you handsomely after you return here. Understood?
"Yes sir." Chauncey then turns around, turns off the microphone, and says "No, we are not going to do that, there are over 9000 stormtrooper on that thing, we have to be subtle, it's like none of you read my book, "How to rob an imperial star destroyer."

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 25, 2015, 11:40:37 pm »

"The plan is subtle. Nobody looks at a mousedroid twice, so when they notice he's not one of theirs it'll be too late."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 25, 2015, 11:50:12 pm »

"A flying, slightly damaged, mouse droid, and I thought we were going to go with Kill All 20000 men onboard the ship, I say we gain their trust through this job, then have mouse hack their system, and bring them into the atmosphere, then shut down the engines, or at least one, as it takes all it's got to stay afloat in the atmosphere."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 25, 2015, 11:53:39 pm »

The Assassin Droid bend in darkness best he can, and make sure that stealthily use of his baster

"Okay, That ambush you want right... hide in the shadow where I can't be seen"

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 25, 2015, 11:56:33 pm »

The Assassin Droid bend in darkness best he can, and make sure that stealthily use of his baster

Chauncey attempts to take the blaster from the droid "If you are going through with this, then you may as well dump yourself out the airlock now, this, is, INSANE!" Chauncey says, slapping the droid with each word "And I just met you, so don't die through insanity."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 26, 2015, 12:00:23 am »

Chauncey attempts to take the blaster from the droid "If you are going through with this, then you may as well dump yourself out the airlock now, this, is, INSANE!" Chauncey says, slapping the droid with each word "And I just met you, so don't die through insanity."

Sard dismiss "I'm here to solve this mission, Fear is only mindkiller"

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 26, 2015, 12:01:31 am »

"No blasting this time, please. We're hacking all their droids to take out the entire crew so we don't get obliterated by the other star destroyers. We might do the mission, come back, and stage a coup then."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 26, 2015, 12:03:01 am »

"Damnit Sard, I have a question, how many storm troopers can you shoot in 10 seconds?"

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 26, 2015, 12:07:02 am »

"Damnit Sard, I have a question, how many storm troopers can you shoot in 10 seconds?"

"Consider this a Sniper Rife about only 2 with a good shot" Sard said

"No blasting this time, please. We're hacking all their droids to take out the entire crew so we don't get obliterated by the other star destroyers. We might do the mission, come back, and stage a coup then."

"Then what do you hire me for, I'm Markman, not whatever you think as"

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 26, 2015, 12:09:53 am »

"You are aware that he's an assasin droid, right? Killing is what he was made for, so he'd probably do it quite well. So let him get back in the shadow with his weapon, and hope he doen't need to use it.
SARD, we're going for kills that would seem like accidents, not battle. I wish we weren't, but I believe this plan will show itself to be the most efficient."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 26, 2015, 12:12:08 am »

"You are aware that he's an assasin droid, right? Killing is what he was made for, so he'd probably do it quite well. So let him get back in the shadow with his weapon, and hope he doen't need to use it.
SARD, we're going for kills that would seem like accidents, not battle. I wish we weren't, but I believe this plan will show itself to be the most efficient."

"Just wait for right  moment and make like ship is falling apart them" Sard comment on plan both killing them and fooling them
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26