Poll

Thank you Urist McCoder for taking over this RTD

Yes, thank you.
- 4 (50%)
Absolutely. Thank you.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26

Author Topic: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 12 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)  (Read 27185 times)

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 3 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #195 on: December 25, 2015, 02:38:29 pm »

Pick the gun back up

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 25, 2015, 02:40:41 pm »

Nerrok deactivates the turret and steps away.
He then speaks in his native language.
I take it we're cooperating with them, then?"

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 25, 2015, 02:43:39 pm »

Nerrok deactivates the turret and steps away.
He then speaks in his native language.
I take it we're cooperating with them, then?"

Sard reply back his normal voice "Yes, we are because let face it we can't face star destroyer with this kind of ship"

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 25, 2015, 02:49:29 pm »

Meditate.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 25, 2015, 04:11:06 pm »

"Of course" Sard said in his most human, slightly imperial ascent(OCC: Meaning British)...
Good. Shut down you engines and we will pull you into the Inquisitor If you show any sign of trying to escape the tractor beam, you will be utterly annihilated. You will let 3 of my men on board your ship and one of my officers will brief you on your suici... si... significant mission. Your compensation is your life.

(A small shudder signals that the Starluck is inside the tractor beam.)
"Excuse me but I would like to mention that according to my documents, he is to be found upon the imperial ship The Immortal, so, yeah, I will accept this job, but I am going to complete my delivery if I can."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 25, 2015, 04:45:04 pm »

"Beep beep beep beep beeeep!!!"
[Think, people! They're beaming us right aboard their ship to board us with a minimal three individuals! We're well armed for boarding missions, right? We could reasonably move onto the ship after killing their soldiers and attempt to board it... it's the only way to avoid certain demise on a suicide mission. ANOTHER suicide mission I must say.]
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 25, 2015, 05:05:20 pm »

"Of course" Sard said in his most human, slightly imperial ascent(OCC: Meaning British)...
Good. Shut down you engines and we will pull you into the Inquisitor If you show any sign of trying to escape the tractor beam, you will be utterly annihilated. You will let 3 of my men on board your ship and one of my officers will brief you on your suici... si... significant mission. Your compensation is your life.

"Excuse me but I would like to mention that according to my documents, he is to be found upon the imperial ship The Immortal, so, yeah, I will accept this job, but I am going to complete my delivery if I can."
The Immortal was destroyed 2 years ago. It crashed into another Imperial Star Destroyer during the battle of Hoth. If I hear anything about this again, I will order your destruction.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 25, 2015, 05:19:52 pm »

"Beep beep beep beep beeeep!!!"
[Think, people! They're beaming us right aboard their ship to board us with a minimal three individuals! We're well armed for boarding missions, right? We could reasonably move onto the ship after killing their soldiers and attempt to board it... it's the only way to avoid certain demise on a suicide mission. ANOTHER suicide mission I must say.]
"The destroyer will still be filled with soldiers. Even if we do take it, how are we going to handle the other destroyers?"

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 25, 2015, 07:47:01 pm »

The Immortal was destroyed 2 years ago. It crashed into another Imperial Star Destroyer during the battle of Hoth. If I hear anything about this again, I will order your destruction.
"But the last battle of hoth was 200 years ago..... But back to business, I am loyal to Emperor Palpatine, and thus will accept your mission, on the condition we get to loot while we do it."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 25, 2015, 07:54:49 pm »

"Beep beep beep beep beeeeep beep beep beeep beeeeeep beep. Beep!"
[We won't need to handle them, silly goose. By then, we'll have jumped out of the system and be back to Coruscant. Once there, they'll have to consider our mission a success as, obviously, we'll have captured a Star-Destroyer. We can get it fully manned and then head back to Tatooine in force.]
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 25, 2015, 08:18:06 pm »

"As long as you can get us out before we become space debris, I'm OK with this plan. SARD, Kadol, Alex, are you up for it?"

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 25, 2015, 08:22:54 pm »

"As long as you can get us out before we become space debris, I'm OK with this plan. SARD, Kadol, Alex, are you up for it?"

"Aye, My Aim has remain true"

SARD: Make sure I still have Rife, The we set-up the ambush

"Okay how we going set-up the ambush and do we have follow any honor with looting, or is we allow to loot to our heart deise"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 25, 2015, 08:33:49 pm »

"Beep beep beep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeep beep. Beep!"
[We're boarding an Imperial Star Destroyer and you're worried about who gets to keep the shiny things? Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to strip the rig down back at Coruscant. Just focus on obtaining more potent weaponry along the way. If you see a large weapon, take it. It will help us survive.]

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 25, 2015, 08:55:45 pm »

"But the last battle of hoth was 200 years ago..... But back to business, I am loyal to Emperor Palpatine, and thus will accept your mission, on the condition we get to loot while we do it."
You hear some quiet chatter in the background: (he doesn't know that Palpatine is dead? I suppose that makes us sure they aren't rebels. but do you think we can trust these imbiciles? inaudible responce) The man talks again: "No. You may not loot anything. You don't even know what kind of work you are doing. If you so desire, I can have my mechanics look at your ship and try to fix the bits of it that haven't already fallen off. Now no more chatter. I want all crew to be at the door and unarmed when you open up. And don't even think about hiding some crew members. We have life-form scanners and we know that there are 4 of you there. Three of my special operatives will come aboard your ship and an officer will brief you. We will reward you handsomely after you return here. Understood?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 09:35:23 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 25, 2015, 09:22:23 pm »

(OCC: What they listen when we talk about looting,  and your qoute is bit broken)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26