Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: ICE V2  (Read 7394 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: ICE V2
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2015, 09:55:44 am »

I don't know how to Internet.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2015, 11:01:59 am »

ptw spooky space marines and fatmen getting thing'd

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2015, 12:24:34 am »

I don't know how to Internet.
Shitpost until you get banned. Getting banned for something unrelated to the shitposting gives you double points.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2015, 03:02:19 am »

Writing up the intro. Draws have been done and the people who were drawn will be notified when I post the intro

BE HYPE!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 03:26:33 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2015, 05:56:17 am »

((hype))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2015, 06:00:51 am »

((hype))
Neerly dun. Stay hype till I finish the write-up at about midday tomorrow, although living on a farm there may be stuff that takes priority, like my 6-year-old brother finding a baby brown snake sunbaking on the brick tiles of our pool.
Aussie Aussie Aussie.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2015, 06:03:56 am »

((hype))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2015, 06:29:40 am »

Spoiler: 'Dun' (click to show/hide)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2015, 02:40:46 pm »

I am so Dun with this

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2015, 04:12:35 pm »

Update: Nearly done. Also a question, I'm separating the map into 'biomes' that affect lots of things. Biomes are: Ice, cold forest, thin ice, indoors, and deep indoors.

Of these, deep indoors is the only thing that nullifies cold completely, and even then the temperature gradually creeps down when a player is in it unless there is a fire in the room. Indoors has a 75% reduction to 'outside' cold. Everything else has no reduction. You can fall through thin ice and into freezing water. Does a ratio of 50, 20, 10, 10 and 20 sound good to you?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2015, 04:56:05 pm »

Update: Nearly done. Also a question, I'm separating the map into 'biomes' that affect lots of things. Biomes are: Ice, cold forest, thin ice, indoors, and deep indoors.

Of these, deep indoors is the only thing that nullifies cold completely, and even then the temperature gradually creeps down when a player is in it unless there is a Heat Source in the room. Indoors has a 75% reduction to 'outside' cold. Everything else has no reduction. You can fall through thin ice and into freezing water. Does a ratio of 50, 20, 10, 10 and 20 sound good to you?
FTFY, and yes it does.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2015, 05:04:55 pm »

Of these, deep indoors is the only thing that nullifies cold completely, and even then the temperature gradually creeps down when a player is in it unless there is a Heat Source in the room. Indoors has a 75% reduction to 'outside' cold. Everything else has no reduction. You can fall through thin ice and into freezing water. Does a ratio of 50, 20, 10, 10 and 20 sound good to you?
FTFY, and yes it does.
+1
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2015, 05:16:08 pm »

Sounds good to me.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2015, 10:10:03 pm »

Intro is written, doing map now
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6