Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: Only Forumites Survive - Bay12 Edition  (Read 15754 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Only Forumites Survive - Bay12 Edition
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2015, 05:32:29 pm »

Hm.
The premise specifies active accounts but whatever...

tntey:You would find that I'm currently starting organizing in the Baltimore area.

He is going to play.

TheBiggerFish
Alright, I'll see what I can do.

In the mean time,

Bike to the grocery store, take all the vegetable and fruit seeds. Plant them in pots and place the pots in my house.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2015, 05:35:49 pm »

Quote from: In-Game, Apocalypse>United States>Maryland
TheBiggerFish:

All, I reiterate, setting up on our own is probably dooming us to extinction.

GROUP UP.
I'll crosspost this to the General thread.

Also, locally we need radio operators.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2015, 05:38:43 pm »

I'm going to regret this, but...

Become the world's greatest martial artist. Roam the land seeking a challenge or students.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2015, 05:39:48 pm »

That...
Sense not making.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2015, 05:40:07 pm »

Create a new thread in general

Quote from: Bay12>General>Starting A civ in Maryland
Alright guys, what do we need to start a civilization? We deff need farming.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2015, 05:41:02 pm »

That...
Sense not making.
I am the greatest martial artist on B12. Ergo, if everyone else died, I would be the greatest martial artist in the world. From there, I'd try to find someone who could challenge my throne, but I'd probably be sorely disappointed in you lot of pasty nerds.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2015, 05:42:02 pm »

That...
Sense not making.
I am the greatest martial artist on B12. Ergo, if everyone else died, I would be the greatest martial artist in the world. From there, I'd try to find someone who could challenge my throne, but I'd probably be sorely disappointed in you lot of pasty nerds.
F you man. I may be a nerd but I am not pasty.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2015, 05:42:14 pm »

Create a new thread in general

Alright guys, what do we need to start a civilization? We deff need farming.
Quote from: TheBiggerFish
What we need is no pointless duplications.  Move to the Maryland thread.
Sigtext

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2015, 05:42:39 pm »

We could set a trap for you, though. Something to do with terrain, falling weights, or a combination of factors not excluding magma.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2015, 05:44:32 pm »

Become the world's greatest martial artist. Roam the land seeking a challenge or students.
I would gladly accept the position of student, but first I need to pick up everyone in Australia and cross the Pacific.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2015, 05:44:32 pm »

Quote from: Marland Thread
Alright, guys, we need farmland above all else.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2015, 05:47:41 pm »

Quote from: Maryland Thread
Quote from: TheBiggerFish
No.
We need infrastructure more than farming right now.
We need to be able to communicate.
Also, highly industrial farming is much better than subsistence.
Sigtext

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2015, 05:50:43 pm »

Quote from: Maryland Thread
Quote from: Tntey
What infrastructure are you proposing?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2015, 05:58:28 pm »

Try and download as much anime[And maybe some guides on programming while I'm at it] onto my netbook as I can before the internet goes down, stock up on crackers, vitamins and fizzy drinks and see if I can arrange a meeting with Flabort[Who, IIRC, at least lives in the same province as me]. I'd probably have to hightail it out of the city before it burns down or somesuch, so I'd have to stealOBTAIN a car or bicycle to do that in a timely fashion[Car would be better, since it'd let me bring my cat, books and extra food.]. Ideally, I'd probably be looking for a relatively small town or a farmhouse that's less likely to have been burned down by now-dead people who left their oven on[Also, more likely to have a generator or solar panels or whatever]. After maybe a week, I'd go back into the city and see how substantial the damage to the place is. I'd probably want to hole up near a library[So maybe in the unversity, if that's relatively intact] so I could learn more useful skills by osmosis. Something I might also consider would be adopting some largeish dogs for personal protection and also because puppies are cute.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2015, 06:04:06 pm »

What do I do?

PTW.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18