Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How do we deal with the wererats?

Scare them into the deeper parts and cave in parts of the cavern, sealing them in
Take out their leaders and try to convince them to surrender
Slaughter them all
Ignore them and look elsewhere
Other (post and specify)

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 86

Author Topic: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - **CANCELLED**  (Read 108361 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - Chapter 2: Under Siege
« Reply #1095 on: June 19, 2016, 10:47:06 am »

"I think we only don't have extras on the yellow flower part."

Show them the ingredients.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: June 19, 2016, 11:52:12 am »

"I think we only don't have extras on the yellow flower part."

Show them the ingredients.
The herbalist takes anything with roots and the apthecaries take the others.

"Give us some time. Get some rest and we'll try to get the stuff ready before the moot"
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: June 19, 2016, 02:24:48 pm »

If any of the others are within ear shot, he gives them a warning glance to dissuade them from butting in with unwanted truth.

Run? Never! The beast could have threatened the camp, or - Desna let it not be so! - you. I did what I had to do.

((I wish I crit this often with women IRL  ;)))
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 03:49:11 pm by Th4DwArfY1 »
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: June 19, 2016, 02:57:17 pm »

Jehane isn't saying anything - yet. Mostly because she's laughing to herself, and its becoming more obvious as Martijn goes on

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: June 19, 2016, 03:40:34 pm »

As a master in the art of talking, Arioch is impressed by Martijn's vocal technique. When he is behind Kayle he gives a single straight "nice" thumb up and a slight smug smile at him.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: June 19, 2016, 11:34:32 pm »

If any of the others are within ear shot, he gives them a warning glance to dissuade them from butting in with unwanted truth.

Run? Never! The beast could have threatened the camp, or - Desna let it not be so! - you. I did what I had to do.

((I wish I crit this often with women IRL  ;)))
She gives a slightly distracted and dreamy look and then snaps back, red faced.

"I'm flattered... You should get some rest. That stuff is going to take some time, and you shouldn't push yourself farther. I have another animal to skin."

She says the latter rapidly as she goes off, showing that she is a bit flustered.

((Any business to be taken care of before the moot?))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: June 20, 2016, 02:52:24 am »

Jehane shakes her head in amusement as she finally gets her mirth under control and slaps Martijn on the shoulder "I have to admit, you're good. I was there and I almost believed you... for a second. Ah well, we know who to look to to deliver bad news in the best possible way from now on, don't we?"

She smirks again before going to check on the defenses and see if Koralia and the other new fighters have settled in. After that, she goes to get as much rest as possible before the moot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: June 20, 2016, 03:31:44 am »

Arioch does the rounds with everybody and introduces himself to the veteran fighters. If nothing happens more he proceeds to gulp a tankard of water to soothe his growing headache and takes a rest.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: June 20, 2016, 09:07:20 pm »

Ritiki spends time with his family and regales them (and anyone else who will listen) with tales of giant snakes in the woods (embellishing it slightly to make it a fun adventure and not a near-death experience for anyone).
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: June 21, 2016, 08:10:32 pm »

Arioch does the rounds with everybody and introduces himself to the veteran fighters. If nothing happens more he proceeds to gulp a tankard of water to soothe his growing headache and takes a rest.
You and Jehane go and speak to the newcomers, some of which are now given rather shoddy clothing, but it looks much better than what they arrived in. It looks pretty barbaric and a little intimidating, but considering their heritage and their homeland, you don't think that's a problem to them. Koralia speaks for the majority of them, since a good portion of them don't speak common but giant. They feel welcomed, even if the welcoming is more for their spear-arms than them as people.

They took the liberty of taking some of the excess gear they took from their skirmishes and made some more shoddy silver shortspears. One of the woodworkers worked with them to make some wooden shields, some of monumentous size that only Athertan and Jergens would be used to using. However, unlike the standard shields used by Athertans, they have no markings or coat of arms on them.

Ritiki spends time with his family and regales them (and anyone else who will listen) with tales of giant snakes in the woods (embellishing it slightly to make it a fun adventure and not a near-death experience for anyone).
You recite your tale to your family. Your daughter has brought the other children to come listen, proud of her daddy and his amazing bravery.

((Martijn? Anything?))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: June 21, 2016, 08:34:48 pm »

Try to find my gambling buddies from last time.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: June 21, 2016, 09:51:34 pm »

Try to find my gambling buddies from last time.
You find them again, and the one who stormed off from last time is willing to give it another go. He still looks pretty upset over that loss, mostly due to the fact the others convince him to have another round at it.

This time, its a game with cards, putting it all into chance. You can attempt to cheat if you want

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: June 22, 2016, 07:06:52 am »

Praying to Desna, he plays the game straight. Besides, it's not as if the man could afford to have his money taken like that.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: June 22, 2016, 04:09:16 pm »

Praying to Desna, he plays the game straight. Besides, it's not as if the man could afford to have his money taken like that.
(?) (?+4+?) (?+4+?) (?+4+?) Your goddess must have heard your prayers. The first few hands are in your favor, but as the next few go, you lose some money to the unruly fellow, which makes his mood a bit better. You're on the seventh or so hand when you go all in on a very risky hand. The cards go in your favor, and you take every bit of their initial buy-ins. The upset man stands up and screams "YOU'RE A FILTHY CHEATER!" And draws a dagger. Lucky for you, the others know you didn't cheat (or are very confident in the fact you probably didn't) and hold him down and tell him to calm down. After a good minute of struggling, he drops the dagger and stops, walking away, fuming with fury.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: June 22, 2016, 04:52:08 pm »

((We're going to have to ensure that guy has an 'accident' before he shanks Martijn in the middle of the night.))
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 86