Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How do we deal with the wererats?

Scare them into the deeper parts and cave in parts of the cavern, sealing them in
Take out their leaders and try to convince them to surrender
Slaughter them all
Ignore them and look elsewhere
Other (post and specify)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 86

Author Topic: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - **CANCELLED**  (Read 108236 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - **CANCELLED**
« on: November 30, 2015, 11:14:47 pm »

PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW BEFORE POSTING
Its done

"Roads are long and Oceans far and wide..."
- Tyr

THE STORY:
Gaija has been dominated by many warring empires (some of one race, some of multiple races) but the wars of the fifth age has taken its greatest victim: the Korrten Empire, has fallen. The empires have turned its once beautiful lands of green luscious fields into a war torn wasteland within a hundred years of its destruction. However, you, and several others, have had enough of this and started to gather your things and take some resources and placed them on your longships and sailed away. Storms raged and you watched as ten ships sink and many others lose their way. Ewan, a monk who has been keeping everyone calm, sees land and calls out to everyone.

A new chapter in history is being made today...

Players:
Hanzoku - Jehane
Sirus - Ritiki
Apiks - Arioch Darklight
Th4DwArfY1 -Martijn Vituperat
Xeron -? ? ?

NPC Allies:
Ewan O'Reiley
Kylie Longstride
Varg Red-Moon
Bjern Earth-Shaker

Dropped Out/MIA
USEC_Officer - Mauricio Del Bosque

Waitlist:
Xeron
BlackHeartKabal
Wozzy

Chapters:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 08:45:03 pm by highmax28 »
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

PTW
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

((Also PTW))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Let the game BEGIN))

Three longships are riding the waves. Ewan stands on one with most of the livesytock and a skeleton crew of assorted humans from various places.

One longship has a man with brown hair and blue eyes wearing studded leather and rather ornate robes, with a crossbow dangling off his side, a tall man with black hair and brown eyes, wearing studded leather and carrying several daggers (one rather ornate) and a quarterstaff, and a woman with long red hair and wearing studded leather carrying a longbow and a falchion.

On the third ship, there is a man with a black ponytail with a clean shaven face and wearing a scarf like a headband with scale mail, with a very ornate longsword and a mundane warhammer at their side. There is also a hooded figure who has not spoken and hardly moved all voyage, their face covered by their hood and all of their gear and possessions carefully concealed underneath.

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Where is my character?))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Where is my character?))
((I KNEW I FORGOT SOMEONE!))

On the third ship is a family of ratfolk (the one with the hooded figure and the man in a ponytail)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

((Posting to play))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

James shielded his eyes as he stood with one foot on the figurehead of the longboat. Above on the mast, a lookout called out excitedly “Land ho, two points off the starboard bow!”  A flurry of excitement swept through the crew and passengers of the crowded ship, but James only smiled to himself a little. It looks like his eyes weren’t wrong, there was something out there after all.

“Flagship’s turning for land!” the lookout called, as James made his way back towards the hatch that led to the small storage hold under the deck. He passed two of the passengers chatting. “I’ll be glad to be done eating hardtack, dried meat, travel bread and fish.” One of them commented.

“Just be glad the food stayed so good.” A sailor manning the oar near them commented, breath puffing in controlled rhythm. “And that the water stretched so long. I swear, I’ve made plenty of voyages where the food spoiled and we were on short rations long before now.”

His face carefully blank, James slipped past them and slid down the hatch into the cramped storage space. He checked his gear where it was hidden in a corner of the hold, and then checked some of the water barrels, murmuring to himself as he did. They’d stretch a while past landfall, at least.

Leaving, he slid the hatch closed and nodded politely to the ratkin family that normally slept across from him towards the rear of the ship. It never hurt to be polite, and much like him, they were fastidiously clean, a welcome reprieve from the sailors that weren’t.

Adjusting the scarf across his forehead to hold back his hair, he found himself watching the land they were approaching once again. Nearby was one of the other refugees, cloak wrapped around him as it always was.

Normally, James kept to himself, but something made him keep trying to engage this one in conversation. “Hmph. It’s got to be better then what I left behind. What about you, looking forward to dry land?” he asked dryly.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 03:03:31 am by Hanzoku »

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

"Gather everybody ashore, Kylie." Said a man with a brooding face in studded leather and ornate robes.

"Preparations must be made immediately."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:18:38 pm by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Martijn simply grins at the approaching landmass, passing his quarterstaff from hand to hand.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ritiki returned the notkin's polite greeting before ushering his wife and daughter to the fore of the third ship, eager to catch the first glimpse of their new home.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

James shielded his eyes as he stood in the bow of the boat. Above, a lookout called out excitedly "Land ho, two points off the starboard bow!" James bent, settling the coil of roap neatly at his feet, barely noticing the ship's sway anymore after the long voyage.

"Flagship's turning for land!" the lookout called, as James made his way back and down the stairs. He passed two of the passengers chatting. "I'll be glad to be done eating hardtack, dried meat, travel bread and fish." a man commented.

"Just be glad the food stayed so good." a passing sailor remarked "And that the water stretched so long. I swear, I've made plenty of voyages where the food spoiled and we were on short rations long before now."

His face carefully blank, James slipped past them and into the storeroom, mumuring to himself as he checked on the barrels. They'd stretch a while past landfall, at least.

Leaving, he nodded politely to the ratkin family that lived in the berth across from his and went to check that his gear was packed securely before making his way back to the deck.
((There is only the deck. Longships have to storeroom. Think Viking ships, because thats pretty much what you're on; these are just cheaper and smaller ones))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((There is only the deck. Longships have to storeroom. Think Viking ships, because thats pretty much what you're on; these are just cheaper and smaller ones))

((I'll adjust my post. I'm going to go off of the longship from the SRD with a storage area under the deck.))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 02:31:40 am by Hanzoku »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'll adjust my post. I'm going to go off of the longship from the SRD with a storage area under the deck.))
((These ships are barebones, and smaller))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'll keep that in mind in future postings concerning the longships.))
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 86