Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How do we deal with the wererats?

Scare them into the deeper parts and cave in parts of the cavern, sealing them in
Take out their leaders and try to convince them to surrender
Slaughter them all
Ignore them and look elsewhere
Other (post and specify)

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 86

Author Topic: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - **CANCELLED**  (Read 108409 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - Chapter 2: Under Siege
« Reply #1020 on: June 07, 2016, 07:10:15 am »

((I don't think we'll be doing anything else except running))

Run cursing
((Only one thing though: Martijn has the horn))

You start high tailing it out as the serpent starts to move towards you. The viper helplessly tries to bite the giant snake, but fails miserably

Ouroboros,'despite its size, isn't very fast, but it's fast enough to keep the same speed as Jehane and Ritiki, who keep darting towards the ships.

Martijn gets a chance to blow the horn.
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: June 07, 2016, 07:36:37 am »

As he runs, Martijn remembers the horn that was pressed into his hands earlier. Struggling to keep moving, he draws it out and tries to regain his breath, blowing the horn quickly for a second. After a short gap, he blows a second time for three seconds. Gasping for air, he clutches his knees and looks behind. What he sees gives him ample reason to want to be moving again.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: June 07, 2016, 09:13:02 am »

Jehane keeps charging forward, slowly catching up to Ritiki, but if she's making any gains on him, they're inches at a time. The sound of the massive bulk and the angry hissing of Ouroboros behind her is enough to keep her running at full speed, sickness be damned. 

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: June 07, 2016, 09:24:27 am »

You bolt towards the shore as the horn, the sickness and the intensive cardio starts to slow you a bit. The serpent is on your tail!

The group of you dash, Varg goes into wolf form on the fly and darts back, runs under Martijn and has the weakened rogue mount him, he (?) just gets grazed by the serpent's fangs for (23) damage, and he falters a bit but darts ahead faster than all of you. Martijn holds on for his dear life and he leaps as he gets to the shore, hopping off the 10' cliff face and lands next to the boat before he yelps in pain as he changes back. He screams in human form too and grabs his leg. It's not broken, but you can tell he landed on it funny. He grabs you and hucks you onto the boat who's just getting to shore, and you land deftly onto your feet.

The others bolt out of the wood, the ship now ashore and Varg on the boat, pulling the others on board as they come with the crew, and a loud overpowering hiss is heard as Ouroboros slams into a tree, knocking it over and giving a loud CRASH. He then hisses more aggressively, and the crew kicks he boat off and rows like the wind away from the shore. The serpent slithers down and chomps at the ship, but it's already out too far. Ouroboros hisses again in fury before turning back to his wood. The marks in the sand are deep and wide, and after a good minute or two of catching your breath, you realized you escaped the danger.

Varg gets up and pukes over he side of the ship, the wound given to him by the serpent is present on his leg. Its red and throbbing, and the rest of his leg is swollen. Martijn notices this is he leg that he landed on.

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: June 07, 2016, 10:07:38 am »

"Blazes, James we need your help here immediately!

What are you guys looking at? Fetch us some water, a rag and a crutch if we got one.

Shit, I hate snakes."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: June 07, 2016, 10:13:59 am »

Jehane rolls over from where she was collapsed on her back, panting for breath and crawls over, too unsteady at the moment to risk standing. She curses as she sees Varg's leg, and immediately casts a healing spell.

"I can do something about the wound, but not the poison. That was my last casting for the day, as well."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: June 07, 2016, 11:35:31 am »

You heal Varg for (10) hp. His leg is throbbing still, but he looks much better.

"I'll be fine... I landed on it when I shouldn't have."

He turns his head towards Martijn as his breathing starts to relaxing

"I think we can call it even."

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: June 07, 2016, 01:34:25 pm »

Martijn lies gasping on the planks of the ship as Varg is healed, but as the danger seems passed he raises himself onto his elbows and looks gives Varg a wan but heart felt smile.

Friend, I don't think we'll ever be even. I am in your debt.
Rising to his feet, he bows low to him before chuckling. Besides, I didn't have to take on a snake the size of a house to save you.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: June 07, 2016, 03:26:01 pm »

Jehane pants for breath, staring up at the sky and luxurating in the fact that was still possible.

"I have to apologize, Varg. I thought the tale of Ouroboros was exagerated. Even taking the woods' magic in consideration, I thought the snake could only be as large as bear or two. I thought its size grew a little with each telling. That thing was bigger then our ships!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: June 07, 2016, 08:53:18 pm »

Ritiki wobbled on over-taxed legs and sat down heavily.

"Pray to all the gods that there are not even larger snakes! Would not put it past this land." The ratman knocked on the ship's wooden planks to ward away any bad luck brought about by his words.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: June 08, 2016, 12:03:55 am »

Jehane pants for breath, staring up at the sky and luxurating in the fact that was still possible.

"I have to apologize, Varg. I thought the tale of Ouroboros was exagerated. Even taking the woods' magic in consideration, I thought the snake could only be as large as bear or two. I thought its size grew a little with each telling. That thing was bigger then our ships!
Varg nods and winces.

"I never saw it till then. He's bigger than what the elders told us..."

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: June 08, 2016, 02:34:18 am »

"You're staying here resting until the moot, Varg. We'll go find the rest of the ingredients, provided we have time. Let's try and avoid any kind of snakes this time around."
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: June 08, 2016, 07:29:42 am »

Its probably been eating creatures all of its life. Creatures that have eaten those red plants we found near the badgers. If it kept eating them over a long period....who's to say it couldn't just continue to grow? Martijn shivers.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: June 10, 2016, 03:32:00 pm »

The crew keeps rowing, when the one with the horn starts telling them to stop because you're staring to get too far out from land.

"Which way are we going? To the place where that "moot" is? Or somewhere else? We aren't going near that blasted snake!"

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: June 10, 2016, 03:38:00 pm »

"Of course you're not. Did you want to make it our pet and feed you guys?

Does the plant grow anywhere near the landing point for the moot, Varg?"
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 86