Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How do we deal with the wererats?

Scare them into the deeper parts and cave in parts of the cavern, sealing them in
Take out their leaders and try to convince them to surrender
Slaughter them all
Ignore them and look elsewhere
Other (post and specify)

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 86

Author Topic: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - **CANCELLED**  (Read 108509 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Pathfinder: A Call To Arms - Chapter 2: Under Siege
« Reply #765 on: March 12, 2016, 12:09:53 am »

"Just give us whatever believable information you got and we'll see what we can do for you.

First, who ordered this?"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 01:06:19 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 12, 2016, 12:34:21 am »

((Level up!
Ritiki gains 6 HP, 9 skill ranks, the Mend spell, and the Charm Person spell. Also some other stuff.))

"I know of no healing magic, but I may be able to assist with this next part. May one of you restrain him and leave the two of us alone?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 12, 2016, 07:26:37 am »

Martijn shakes his head. Give me one minute. He picks up his daggers and returns, then goes on to his haunches before the captured prisoner. Now then, I could give you to my friend over there, who no doubt has something painful in store for you, but I've decided to save him the bother. Best to go right to the real pain, rather than toy around with you first. He draws the silver dagger and examines it with a cold eye. I suppose you saw what this did to your friend over there? A good shot, if I don't say so myself. He places the tip of the dagger against the wererat's knee and grins evilly. I know you think you're in a world of pain at the moment, but I can introduce you to a universe full of nothing but agony. Or you could answer our questions. He shrugs. Makes little odds to me.

((I assume that, because he wouldn't do any such thing, that counts as a bluff. Also, obviously an intimidate. And I think I've levelled up, just give me a bit to get it all in order.))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 12, 2016, 12:26:31 pm »

"Just give us whatever believable information you got and we'll see what we can do for you.

First, who ordered this?"

((Level up!
Ritiki gains 6 HP, 9 skill ranks, the Mend spell, and the Charm Person spell. Also some other stuff.))

"I know of no healing magic, but I may be able to assist with this next part. May one of you restrain him and leave the two of us alone?"

Martijn shakes his head. Give me one minute. He picks up his daggers and returns, then goes on to his haunches before the captured prisoner. Now then, I could give you to my friend over there, who no doubt has something painful in store for you, but I've decided to save him the bother. Best to go right to the real pain, rather than toy around with you first. He draws the silver dagger and examines it with a cold eye. I suppose you saw what this did to your friend over there? A good shot, if I don't say so myself. He places the tip of the dagger against the wererat's knee and grins evilly. I know you think you're in a world of pain at the moment, but I can introduce you to a universe full of nothing but agony. Or you could answer our questions. He shrugs. Makes little odds to me.

((I assume that, because he wouldn't do any such thing, that counts as a bluff. Also, obviously an intimidate. And I think I've levelled up, just give me a bit to get it all in order.))
(Bluff) (8+9+1) (Intimidate) (17+8) (CMD) (? vs 16) He grabs your dagger out of your hand and stabs himself in the throat with it. He makes a horrid gurgling noise and coughs up blood. The act causes the apothecaries to scream in horror as the two ladies are sprayed with blood. He gives a look of being at peace as he falls over and dies.

Varg shakes his head before taking the dagger out of his hand and giving it back to you.

"Damn coward..."

((Gonna address this since I got it through PM. HP will be rolled and if you roll less than average (the lower half of your die, so for a d8, a 1-4) it will be boosted to its average (in this case for a d8, a 4). This will prevent us from having squishy party))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 12, 2016, 12:33:18 pm »

Arioch places his hand on his face and thinks about the future trials that await them all and the ridiculousness of it all.

"Just get rid of him, brother. You're making a scene."

((I leveled up too, yay! I think we all did when I add up the encounters.))
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 03:04:29 pm by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 12, 2016, 01:54:47 pm »

((Me, too. I'll have to update my sheet this weekend.

Posting from my phone, so will add voice formatting later.))

Jehane claims the silver ore longsword for herself and brings back the rest if the weapons, and shakes her head at the wererat's suicide

"It takes a strong will to kill yourself like that. That said, they were murderers and poisoners, and death holds no honor for them. Too bad we couldn't get more information from them, but the packmaster did admit to another landing to the east that we can investigate."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 12, 2016, 02:13:28 pm »

Ewan looks to the sky. You see the plume of smoke is still slightly present from the inferno.

"We might want to double up on the guard duty and consider leaving in the morning. I think we just showed everyone where we are..."
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 12, 2016, 02:20:41 pm »

((*sarcastic applause*
Brilliant work there. Absolutely brilliant. Clearly, the best the best solution to get someone already suicidal over knee pain to talk is to threaten more knee pain. That most certainly won't make those suicidal thoughts a reality, oh no of course not.

Maybe the next time someone mentions having an idea, you stop and get more information before flailing about like the proverbial bull in a china shop?))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 12, 2016, 02:40:02 pm »

((It's not my fault it went so wrong, Sirus. I had two options - stop you from torturing him, or try to threaten him myself. There was little point in asking what you were going to do, because you weren't going to tell me if it wasn't torture in front of him, and if I left you alone you may have tortured him.

Still, I am sorry for how badly it went. You're right to rebuke me - you could do it with slightly less sarcasm, though.))
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 12, 2016, 02:49:22 pm »

((I think he was going to play Good Cop and use Charm Person to get him talking. You couldn't know that IC, but Ritiki isn't the torture sort, and rhat was fairly obvious already))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: March 12, 2016, 02:51:28 pm »

((I try to go by character.))
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 12, 2016, 03:20:38 pm »

Arioch's contemplation ended. And with it so did his patience dry up. He couldn't stand it anymore. First it was Jehane rubbing elbows with him, then it was the ratmen and Ritiki. Finally after doing some good for the first time since he landed on this damned rock, Ewan decided to get angry at him for the sole reason of identifying his homeland. And now this stupidness.

He couldn't stand it. A load of temper was peaking bursting points. He escaped his old home so he could get away from things like this. Last time Arioch lost his temper good men died.
The hand on his face was now at the side and his eyes opened slowly with fury seething in them. A measured and obviously controlled voice came out.

"Vorlak. Would you go fetch two small bags for me? I think I need to unwind for a bit. Thanks, bud."

Vorlak knew what this meant and hurried to comply, for the alternative was far less pleasant. At least for him when nobody was near.
Arioch approached the suicider and leader's bodies and started hauling them somewhere hidden from sight.

"I'll be back in a minute, buddies. The dead can help too."

Those who could hear him could also see a jolly smile in attendance to his friendly behavior.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 03:33:52 pm by apiks »
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 12, 2016, 05:58:44 pm »

((Jehane, professional irritater of others. :P At least she hasn't progressed to insulting your parantage yet!))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 12, 2016, 07:19:37 pm »

Ritiki wanders away from the cave entrance, loudly talking to himself in Undercommon.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 12, 2016, 09:38:25 pm »

Arioch's grin deepens at Ritiki.
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 86