Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37

Author Topic: Re: Dominions 4 Round 18: More Worser Things (Hashed NationGen) - game finished  (Read 103036 times)

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Totally random stale? Sure, don't mind if I do...

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Going to need a 12h extension as I will still be on the road when this next turn goes through. Please and thank you!
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material
THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA GRIND IN THIS GAME IS YOUR ASS ON THE PAVEMENT

IWishIWereSarah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh, will need the extension too ... :p

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok I hate to be the one to bring this up but Mini has stalled three turns in a row. We probably should either check in on that or find a sub for him.

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok I hate to be the one to bring this up but Mini has stalled three turns in a row. We probably should either check in on that or find a sub for him.

His last post of the forums was his extension request due to illness. I hope he's alright  :-\
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let one of his teammates do his turns until he returns?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Yeah, kinda' worried myself. Was planning to shoot a PM, at least, if this turn fell through, too, but I've been kinda' sick m'self (and away from the computer a fair bit, the last few days), heh. Don't doubt me or Iwi (or both, heh) could step in for a few turns if necessary, though.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 06:26:26 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mini staled this turn in 419 as well, though they're down to two provinces and aren't really still a contender in that game (even if they're certainly still a stainless steel nuisance  ::) ).

I have read a claim elsewhere that a player can do multiple sides with a single game key so long as... both of the saved game files are in the same directory, I wanna say? This is half-remembered hearsay, though. If one of Team Food Poisoning is willing to chance it (possibly after going to Desura and poking around to confirm that the claim is at least as I sorta remember it, or if we're really ambitious, making a test game on LS to check), we can try a temporary collective stewardship arrangement.

I'll push hosting back 24h in the mean time so we have time to figure out what's up.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah so I didn't die, but my internet is out for probably another week. I can probably get the turns for today and maybe if there's one tomorrow then that one as well, but after that it's probably Wednesday before it gets reconnected.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

We can probably take a brief sabbatical and wait for Mini's internet to return.  One week isn't really a long wait.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll be fine with a 1 week wait on a turn if it helps Mini return. It will make their inevitable defeat that much sweeter.

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We can probably take a brief sabbatical and wait for Mini's internet to return.  One week isn't really a long wait.

I'd be okay with that too.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

... well, if we're chiming in on that, I wouldn't exactly be opposed. not saying I'd love a week without having to think about the turn, but I'd love a week of not having to think about the turn :V

Kinda' imagine some of our players are getting worn on by the slow pacing, though :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So in keeping with popular opinion-and-lack-of-countervailing-protest, the Great Delaying is upon us. Pushed 144h until next Thursday.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37