Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Rise of the Dark Tower RTD [Turn 4: Puppy Ride]  (Read 7833 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Dark Tower RTD [Turn 0: Orientation]
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2015, 05:33:49 am »

Weapon of Choice: Spear.

Kov stands up and looks around carefully. These were probably not reasonable orcs. But it was impolite to stab first, too.

Take up a defensive position. Maybe stab a bloody piece of food on the table if nobody attacks me.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2015, 05:56:34 am »

Weapon of choice: Dual Cleavers

I see that purple thing gawking around. I know what it's thinking. Time to set it in place.
"EH YOU! I see ya theres! NO TOUCHIN MAH FOOD!! I'll cleave ya good if you do I swear! SIT DOWN!"

Take to chopping my food to bits and shoveling it down my gullet. Give threatening looks to everyone around me, and scream and slash at them if they get to close.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2015, 07:24:37 am »

Weapon of Choice: Spiked Mace

Whack someone nearby in the face with my mace.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2015, 08:17:52 am »

Weapon of choice: Javelins
Asbrut would stare at the screaming orc. Selfish bitch.
Throw a javelin at her.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2015, 10:34:07 am »

WoC: Bows

((Just to say... While we are shit-skilled, it is an option to kill our boss right here and now. And earn easy promotion... Well, if we do survive - Butcher can certainly take out at least one player per turn.))

Shoot the "boss" to show him my skill. I'm no slow gib! And he is a sack of brainless meat.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:02:18 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2015, 12:20:00 pm »

Weapon: Dagger
Find the second closest useless meatsack and give them a free meal. It's a dagger. I'm gonna shank someone in the throat.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2015, 01:55:42 pm »

Check out my new weapon, weapon of choice, yeah...: Cleaver Sword.

Slice a random orc's head off.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2015, 02:22:04 pm »

This game open for more players?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2015, 08:28:24 pm »

This game open for more players?
Always, though it won't usually have so many fully active at once. You can even jump in on the current action if you hurry.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2015, 10:40:42 pm »

WoC: Javelins

Even Somug's short life has been enough for him to learn to read orcish crowds and hide before the nasty fighting truly starts. Skulk near Gur; defend him and myself from attacks.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2015, 10:55:07 pm »

Weapon of choice: Spear

Stab myself in the arm (lightly, just enough to draw blood).

"Pick me!"

If he doesn't pick me, stab him.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2015, 11:41:18 am »

Spoiler: Thun'Horach (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory + Stats (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 06:28:06 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2015, 04:19:08 am »

Turn 1: Hands On

Weapon of Choice: Spiked Mace

Whack someone nearby in the face with my mace.
You glance at [10] Gazbert Kal and, upon finding that he exists, promptly assault him with your cudgel. [3] vs [2] Your halfhearted swing meets his even more halfhearted dodge, and you give him a glancing blow to the noodles.

+1 Maces

Weapon: Dagger
Find the second closest useless meatsack and give them a free meal. It's a dagger. I'm gonna shank someone in the throat.
Taking a brief shot from the closest useless meatsack around, you proceed to find the second closest. [4] Krunk looks hungry! [3] vs [3] Your dagger scrapes his arm as he clumsily blocks your awkward attempts to feed him. Fussy eater!

+1 Daggers
Krunk: +1 Wrestling

Quote from: Auto-Krunk
Krunk smash!
Defaulting to a cleaver sword, you narrowly avoid eating a dagger sandwich, then respond in kind. [6] vs [4] You lodge your blade firmly in your assailant's off-wrist, which is very satisfying but also means your wounded enemy has roughly as good a grip on your weapon as you do.

+2 Swords
Gazbert Kal: +1 Wrestling

Check out my new weapon, weapon of choice, yeah...: Cleaver Sword.

Slice a random orc's head off.
That would be... [1] Rash Reckum! [3] vs [6] Your swing is answered by a truly remarkable backflip right onto a table. That probably hurt more than getting hit by your sword would have.

+1 Swords
Rash Reckum: +2 Acrobatics

Weapon of Choice: Spear.

Kov stands up and looks around carefully. These were probably not reasonable orcs. But it was impolite to stab first, too.

Take up a defensive position. Maybe stab a bloody piece of food on the table if nobody attacks me.
You glance dubiously at the chitinous gruel in front of you, wondering if there's any blood in it. Then you start grumbling to yourself about not getting any raw meat to feast upon.

Weapon of choice: Javelins
Asbrut would stare at the screaming orc. Selfish bitch.
Throw a javelin at her.
[3] vs [5] Your hurl a javelin at her. It dips lower than you were hoping for, but then she bats it out of the air with a cleaver, screams, and rushes you.

+1 Javelins
Nora: +2 Cleavers

Weapon of choice: Dual Cleavers

I see that purple thing gawking around. I know what it's thinking. Time to set it in place.
"EH YOU! I see ya theres! NO TOUCHIN MAH FOOD!! I'll cleave ya good if you do I swear! SIT DOWN!"

Take to chopping my food to bits and shoveling it down my gullet. Give threatening looks to everyone around me, and scream and slash at them if they get to close.
Nobody gets close, but somebody does throw a javelin at your head. Leg, whatever. Point is you bat it out of the air and then rush them. [1] vs [3] In retrospect, running is perhaps not your strong suit, and your attempts at vaulting over a table go poorly. They go ahead and sink a javelin into your shoulder while you're sitting there for them.

Asbrut: +1 Javelins

WoC: Bows

((Just to say... While we are shit-skilled, it is an option to kill our boss right here and now. And earn easy promotion... Well, if we do survive - Butcher can certainly take out at least one player per turn.))

Shoot the "boss" to show him my skill. I'm no slow gib! And he is a sack of brainless meat.
[5] vs [2] You might not be good enough to stand up to the boss, but he doesn't need to know that. You take perfect aim and let fly, evidently against a target that's not used to dealing with arrows; it runs a deep gash along his face and he cries out in rage.

In fact, he bellows and charges you afterwards. Erm, oops.

+2 Bows

Weapon of choice: Spear

Stab myself in the arm (lightly, just enough to draw blood).

"Pick me!"

If he doesn't pick me, stab him.
[4] You stab yourself well enough to get blood on the spear edge without being deep enough to really wound you. Unfortunately the boss is too busy charging some fool that shot him to pick you, so you figure, hey, if everyone else is doing it...

[5] vs [5] You perfectly slide over and brace your spear at an angle, aiming to catch him in the side as he passes. He's apparently more accustomed to spearorcs than he was to archers, as he weaves perfectly onto and off of a nearby bench to avoid your trap.

+2 Spears
Gur: +2 Acrobatics

Spoiler: Thun'Horach (click to show/hide)
((Added. You may enter the current fracas a little behind or wait until later.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Dark Tower RTD [Turn 1: Hands On]
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2015, 08:54:53 am »

Slice Reckum's crotch region off.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Dark Tower RTD [Turn 1: Hands On]
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2015, 09:18:24 am »

Throw both cleavers at Asbrut, then rush forward in an attempt to gouge his eyes with my claws and slash his face to shreds. All while wailing like a banshee
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 09:20:38 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5