Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1838 1839 [1840] 1841 1842 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766959 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #27585 on: July 18, 2016, 02:40:37 pm »

"True... Okay, we're going to need suits and senses of entitlement."

"Right. Now that I think about it, I actually have an NFL Pass on me...maybe we can make something work if we got the right outfits." Aesford taps on his chin for a little bit. "Here's my plan: I'm assistant chief of personnel for the New York Jets, no way they could check that. Anna's my wife, Sandra's our daughter, Lynch is our personal bodyguard, Kyle and Joel are friends from work, Big Daddy's our chauffeur, Lil' Sis is his kid. Volx, if you could transform yourself into something carryable, that'd be great. Sound good?"

"I'm in the Volcan Wulfs unit."

"Never heard of them. What's a Volcan Wulf?"

"I am Click Bowler. I'm going to help you.  I have photographs of all sides of the building here for you Mr. Aesford."

"My skills include Stealth, Sabotage, Theft, Breaking and Entering, Trespassing, Assassination, and Espionage.  Is there anything I can do to help further?"

"I might be able to acquire some suits if anyone has the credits for it."

Click hands over the photographs, folding her wings in.  The cybernetic augmentations are visible and highly apparent.

Aesford looks over the intelligence. "This is good shit. We're going to need role-appropriate clothing and communications. Someone needs to stay on the outside as well, to keep watch on all of this."

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #27586 on: July 18, 2016, 02:48:22 pm »

"...I guess I'll try to look older then."

Victoria shoots again. What else is there to do?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27587 on: July 18, 2016, 02:57:03 pm »

Kyle nods.
"Gotcha bud. Just a second..."
Kyle pulls a bottle of cologne out of his pocket and sprays himself with it.
"There."

Ray stretches.
"Oh we uh... we specialize in missions that deal with protection and occasionally illumination of enemies and cover."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27588 on: July 18, 2016, 03:50:00 pm »

[I could become a sword if the Donchaka were willing to part with me for a time. Perhaps Lynch could carry me in his role as a bodyguard. I presume from your own weapon that blades are still in somewhat common usage.]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #27589 on: July 18, 2016, 04:38:01 pm »

Sandra nods meekly.
thincake

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27590 on: July 18, 2016, 04:46:05 pm »

"...I guess I'll try to look older then."

"You're eighteen, right?"

Ray stretches.
"Oh we uh... we specialize in missions that deal with protection and occasionally illumination of enemies and cover."

"So if you tell them you're from that unit, they'd let you in, right?"

[I could become a sword if the Donchaka were willing to part with me for a time. Perhaps Lynch could carry me in his role as a bodyguard. I presume from your own weapon that blades are still in somewhat common usage.]

"They are, yes. Why wouldn't swords be common?"

"That reminds me, for anyone with open weaponry, concealed-carry only. The Peacekeepers might corner you if you walk in with something deadly strapped right on you."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27591 on: July 18, 2016, 04:51:09 pm »

"...Probably? If not I will be soon. It was kind of close to my birthday when this all started but I've lost track of time. In any case I could probably make myself look like 20."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #27592 on: July 18, 2016, 04:56:09 pm »

"L-Looks like a fight..." Hikari takes a deep breath. "Ivory, you here?"

An armored woman, glowing a dull blue with her face hidden behind a mask, appears beside Hikari. "Yes. We'll intervene?"

"Maybe."
Naoto stares behind him, his eyes wide.
"What in the name of....who's that?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27593 on: July 18, 2016, 05:07:26 pm »

[What say you, Donchaka Tribe? And Lynch, of course, does this plan suit your sensibilities?]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27594 on: July 18, 2016, 05:09:27 pm »

"Ivory. A... friend."
Sigtext!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27595 on: July 18, 2016, 05:18:50 pm »

"...Probably? If not I will be soon. It was kind of close to my birthday when this all started but I've lost track of time. In any case I could probably make myself look like 20."

"That's good."

[What say you, Donchaka Tribe? And Lynch, of course, does this plan suit your sensibilities?]

Lynch nods silently.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27596 on: July 18, 2016, 05:47:30 pm »

"They should. I have a badge as well."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27597 on: July 18, 2016, 05:59:23 pm »

"I only have 5 Binocucoms.   If you would like to use those as communicators and intel gatherers, there would need to be no more than 6 groups, including myself, considering my built in binocucom."

She hands over the 5 Binocucoms, they seem to be high tech binoculars with zoom, camera, and communication capabilities, and a strange shrinking ability for storage.

She then leaps into the air and searches for a clothing store.  Shoplifting isn't really her thing.  But whatever.  She utilizes her magnetic sword to cancel out any security measures attached to the clothing and steals enough for everyone, stuffing them into her sweater pockets.

The Donchaka are in agreement.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27598 on: July 18, 2016, 06:05:35 pm »

((This person is Sly Cooper confirmed?))
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27599 on: July 18, 2016, 06:06:41 pm »

"Ivory. A... friend."
"A cooperative friend?  ....Hm.  Could you be persuaded to undergo testing for [audio clip of Cave Johnson saying "SCIENCE!"]?  That would resolve some known problems in the Cooperative Testing Initiative."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 1838 1839 [1840] 1841 1842 ... 1862