Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1817 1818 [1819] 1820 1821 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767562 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #27270 on: June 01, 2016, 03:04:39 pm »

"... alrighty then."
Ian says with a shrug.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #27271 on: June 02, 2016, 06:07:31 pm »

The group in the Persona plot presumably enter the building. The first thing that is obvious is a flash of light right in their faces. Before they can draw weapons, Kenji waves them off. "Just restoring all your stamina." he says, closing his bag back up again.

The party has been fully healed.

"Now then, decision time." He says. The party turns the corner into what would seem to be a small room that just leads into a hallway. Or it seems like that until one notices the gaping hole in one wall, with equally large holes going into the darkness. "Asuka mentioned the thing that hurt so many of us, yeah? While fighting it, we kind of... accidentally-d the building. The thing was right outside the locked door, so the holes lead to it. So then.

We can go to the door and get the big dude over with. This gives us the advantage of being fully healed and rested for the fight. I only have so many of these healing things. Or, we could go through the building the normal way and get some things to compensate you guys for your help. There's chests throughout these places that just seem to show up, and refill every 24 hours. Most of them don't need keys, but gold ones with rarer stuff sometimes show up that do.

So, what do we do? I'll follow your lead."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27272 on: June 02, 2016, 06:08:32 pm »

"Loot run.  Also, Velvet key."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #27273 on: June 03, 2016, 05:52:11 am »

Mio seems to be considering their options.

((Alright, remind me. What was everyone doing on the HERO plot?))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27274 on: June 03, 2016, 05:55:52 am »

((Monster hunting group was at a intersection, going either straight, left, or right. I can't remember beyond that.

Bodyguard group was moving along, and the Sloane brothers had shown up.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27275 on: June 03, 2016, 05:56:57 am »

((Alright, where did everyone go on the intersections and what happened on the bodyguarding?))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27276 on: June 03, 2016, 05:58:10 am »

((I remember that Victoria and Haruka went straight. But that's basically it.))
Sigtext!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27277 on: June 03, 2016, 05:59:02 am »

((HALLELUJAH
yamal got angry at people when bodyguarding i think))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #27278 on: June 03, 2016, 08:59:52 am »

The group in the Persona plot presumably enter the building. The first thing that is obvious is a flash of light right in their faces. Before they can draw weapons, Kenji waves them off. "Just restoring all your stamina." he says, closing his bag back up again.

The party has been fully healed.

"Now then, decision time." He says. The party turns the corner into what would seem to be a small room that just leads into a hallway. Or it seems like that until one notices the gaping hole in one wall, with equally large holes going into the darkness. "Asuka mentioned the thing that hurt so many of us, yeah? While fighting it, we kind of... accidentally-d the building. The thing was right outside the locked door, so the holes lead to it. So then.

We can go to the door and get the big dude over with. This gives us the advantage of being fully healed and rested for the fight. I only have so many of these healing things. Or, we could go through the building the normal way and get some things to compensate you guys for your help. There's chests throughout these places that just seem to show up, and refill every 24 hours. Most of them don't need keys, but gold ones with rarer stuff sometimes show up that do.

So, what do we do? I'll follow your lead."

The Primordial ponders the question at hand.
[Can the treasure not wait until after the monster is defeated?]

((Yamal got angry and was trying to reorganize the whole affair into something resembling a reasonable proceeding instead of going all SPEED BATTLE on the reporters, yes.))

"Idou, please. I smash through icebergs for a living. People who 'go with the flow of the waves' wouldn't head to the Arctic Circle in a million years, da? If anything, the normal flow of the waves has been interrupted by whatever nonsense THIS is."

She grumbles softly at that.

"You know what, fine. Fine. That's it. We're handling this like NORMAL people."

And on come the loudspeakers with their distinctive reverb as Yamal slides away from the brewing battle, ignoring their flabbergasted looks and making her way to the Heroes to take up bodyguard position ACTUALLY AROUND THE HEROES GOD DAMN IT, blocking the reporters with her body and a few errant bursts of steam as she keeps up the cordon, the Icebreaker shipgirl putting on her best Authoritative Captain voice.

"BASH PARTY'S OVER, PEOPLE. WE ARE GOING TO ATTEMPT TO HANDLE THIS IN AN ORDERLY AND REASONABLE FASHION. JUST KEEP THE DAMN NEWSIES AT LEAST A FEW ARMLENGTHS AWAY FROM THE TRIO, AND BE REASONABLE ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF THE WHOLE... WHATEVER WE WERE DOING. YOU THREE, THIS IS PART OF BEING A CELEBRITY, IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN USED TO IT BY NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU. AM I CLEAR? ANYONE WHO DISAGREES CAN WAIT OUT IN THE HALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, THANK YOU."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27279 on: June 03, 2016, 09:02:42 am »

6AR went aerial.

====

"Alanis just said that."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27280 on: June 03, 2016, 09:03:44 am »

"Place probably collapses once the course of the power is removed... Come on Alan, aren't you the one who always goes on about how this is like stuff from your world?"
Ian says turning to Alan.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27281 on: June 03, 2016, 09:12:37 am »

"I was already assuming that we'd assume the boss was load-bearing."
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27282 on: June 03, 2016, 09:13:44 am »

Eirika isn't amused.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27283 on: June 03, 2016, 09:14:44 am »

"Ah. Welp... Any chance this key is to something in here?"
Ian gestures for Eirika to smile.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27284 on: June 03, 2016, 09:16:35 am »

((I'll wait on PM, sl4cker and Shade and I'll update soon.))

Mio looks pensive.
"Like he said, they don't usually run into places that need keys...."
Pages: 1 ... 1817 1818 [1819] 1820 1821 ... 1862