Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1420 1421 [1422] 1423 1424 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766197 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #21315 on: March 27, 2016, 11:20:54 am »

"The whole group currently also consists of a drunken man in a suit, a more drunken... whatever the hell Big Daddy is, and that new gods-damned mage. As well as Grima. But, by all means, invite them in too."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21316 on: March 27, 2016, 11:28:32 am »

Sachi...while clearly horrified, doesn't look like she's about to faint.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21317 on: March 27, 2016, 11:34:48 am »

"Ah.  I'm not particularly well-jargoned."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21318 on: March 27, 2016, 11:36:02 am »

((Alanis.. has never played SS13...?
W-
what is this madness...?))
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21319 on: March 27, 2016, 11:43:30 am »

"The only reasoning I can get is because our teammates are anywhere from legitimately insane to naive about what we need to endure.  I don't know if it is true myself, but that indecision and lax thinking may mean they themselves are not equipped to pick a good leader." Dackly commends, Lounging on some piece of furniture.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21320 on: March 27, 2016, 11:45:41 am »

"The group here is the best we have in a situation like this, that we know of."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21321 on: March 27, 2016, 11:48:32 am »

"That's why we're the ones to confer here. Because of those factors you listed Dackly, we should be the one's deciding on leadership, hence why this is a closed meeting."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21322 on: March 27, 2016, 11:53:44 am »

"Yes, I was explaining to Garnt my reasoning."

"You have my flaw, someone or the advisors as a whole need to have a kill-switch for any decision making i have if we get another wizard like that one, who tries his damndest to kill us all in the worst possible way."

"Otherwise I'm willing and able."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21323 on: March 27, 2016, 12:18:06 pm »

"I'll answer that with your own criticism. What makes you think this will be any better with the whole group?"
"A gesture of... trust, I suppose? I don't think that is the right term... Rather, what I mean is that us, deciding by ourselves, is not good for promoting co-operation. The most it shows is that we think we are the best people to order the others around, and that smacks of all kinds of arrogance."
"The whole group currently also consists of a drunken man in a suit, a more drunken... whatever the hell Big Daddy is, and that new gods-damned mage. As well as Grima. But, by all means, invite them in too."
"Oh, by all means, mention a few examples you consider bad while ignoring the rest of our group. It is, after all, the perfect basis for an argument, no?"

"That's why we're the ones to confer here. Because of those factors you listed Dackly, we should be the one's deciding on leadership, hence why this is a closed meeting."
Garnt snorts at that.
"And you feel there is no bias in the slightest regarding your decision, that you are one of the people who should decide on leadership?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21324 on: March 27, 2016, 12:19:47 pm »

Mio nods.
"We tried that already. We ended up with Chryssa punching Alanis in the face and nearly killing her and nobody trusting anyone."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21325 on: March 27, 2016, 12:25:14 pm »

"Freedom is not free Garnt, and we do not have the luxury to afford everyone the ability to take part in decision making until we have an established order, If we do not get leadership, or at least order soon, we will fall apart.  And a group making decisions is clearly not the answer, as shown."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21326 on: March 27, 2016, 12:28:16 pm »

Eirika seems disappointed that her shit argument flopped.
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21327 on: March 27, 2016, 12:29:35 pm »

Mio nods.
"We tried that already. We ended up with Chryssa punching Alanis in the face and nearly killing her and nobody trusting anyone."
"Actually, THAT was what happened when Chryssa declared herself leader, and Alanis found herself dissatisfied with her leadership. Chryssa took that quite personally, if you remember."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21328 on: March 27, 2016, 12:31:56 pm »

"I'm sure there is bias involved and that's because I'm right. The longer we wait, the more people are going to join us, bringing their unstable and unpredictable personalities. "

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21329 on: March 27, 2016, 12:33:09 pm »

"Point taken, and simultaneously another problem arises.

Nonetheless, what do you suggest? You are the most experienced here, as far as I know. I defer to your authority here."
Pages: 1 ... 1420 1421 [1422] 1423 1424 ... 1862