Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 966 967 [968] 969 970 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768667 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #14505 on: January 27, 2016, 01:07:37 am »

Her tone of voice is not snide but...Flat.  Lifeless.
"You asking won't help."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14506 on: January 27, 2016, 01:10:22 am »

"Take it from me. It.....always helps to talk things out. They always say burdens are better shared, or something to that extent. I'm not sure how it is where you come from."
Mio sits by her, keeping at a distance just in case she didn't want her too close.
"Now, what happened? You look.....exhausted."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14507 on: January 27, 2016, 01:11:46 am »

ENG would arrive on scene, and walk up to mio and alanis.
"Mio. Alanis isn't too happy, She's had a rough time and I'd rather not go in detail without her permission."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14508 on: January 27, 2016, 01:12:56 am »

Aesford approaches Tourmaline and half-whispers to her, "I like you, I respect you. Maybe Alanis has been going on and on about her beliefs for a long time. Maybe there's some beef between you and her that I don't know about. I'm new here, and I don't know a lot sure...", he doesn't sound angry or chastising, more exasperated, "...Did you have to hit her though? I know she got to you on a deep personal level, talking to you about your friends and family like that, but did that necessitate violence? I really don't think she was trying to insult you, or them, the people that have passed..."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14509 on: January 27, 2016, 01:13:36 am »

"When you have half of a puzzle, and can't get anyone to believe that there's a puzzle in the first place...It gets to you.

Just, don't.  Get it from someone else if you must.  I don't want to talk about it."

She nods at ENG when ENG shows up.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #14510 on: January 27, 2016, 01:15:30 am »

Sandra lies in bed, a little smile etched onto her face.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14511 on: January 27, 2016, 01:16:45 am »

"Sometimes, we can be a little hasty in thinking there's a puzzle to solve in the first place. Or perhaps they view the puzzle in a different manner.

As I said to Motya, perhaps considering other perspectives might help you understand why they.....don't see the puzzle as you do.

It's fine if you don't want to talk about it. I was only hoping to lighten your burden, at least slightly."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14512 on: January 27, 2016, 01:21:44 am »

ENG would simply wait there silently. he almost seems worried.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14513 on: January 27, 2016, 01:22:33 am »

"I don't think unloading on you would work.  You'd have the same reaction as everyone else.

But...I'm pretty sure there's something.  Once is chance, twice is coincidence, three times means you're on to something and I can remember four times off the top of my head...

I am sure the puzzle exists.  Sometimes, I wish I wasn't."
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14514 on: January 27, 2016, 01:24:55 am »

"You cannot be so sure I will react the same way as everyone else. If you do decide to tell me, I will not get mad.

After all, it is what you believe. How can I begrudge you for holding that? As long as it isn't something wholly objectionable."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14515 on: January 27, 2016, 01:26:13 am »

"It's the 'I'm sure we' re all fictional' thing again.  It...Came up."
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14516 on: January 27, 2016, 01:26:26 am »

The being Dackly saw after drinking wild magic and ending ip in a love hotel with the Space Cowboy silently walks through the park posting on his phone.

Quote from: Me-Ta
Ian and Eirika have a good time at the movies presumably. They definetly don't know about the philosiphical problems going on now.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14517 on: January 27, 2016, 01:27:06 am »

Mio frowns again, but doesn't react.
"Oh. And what was said and how did the others react?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14518 on: January 27, 2016, 01:27:40 am »

"You cannot be so sure I will react the same way as everyone else. If you do decide to tell me, I will not get mad.

After all, it is what you believe. How can I begrudge you for holding that? As long as it isn't something wholly objectionable."
"Don't be so sure mio. She ticked off tourmaline to the point of brief physical violence with it, and most of the others were skeptical of her as well."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14519 on: January 27, 2016, 01:29:13 am »

"Talk to him.  Not me.  Not right now, probably not ever."

Alanis gets up and starts walking again.  She might encounter mysterious spacebeing and looks vaguely interested for a moment before just...Walking off again.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 966 967 [968] 969 970 ... 1862