Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 942 943 [944] 945 946 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768834 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #14145 on: January 25, 2016, 03:02:11 pm »

((It is?))
Alanis looks at the clock on her spacephone, which seems to be working normally for a spacephone (as in, local network).
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:05:47 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14146 on: January 25, 2016, 03:03:04 pm »

Eirika nods at Mio.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14147 on: January 25, 2016, 04:46:11 pm »

What time is it?
Either way, Alanis appears to be preparing herself for a long period of time spent at the computer.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14148 on: January 25, 2016, 04:48:17 pm »

It is eight PM, judging by Mio's clock.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #14149 on: January 25, 2016, 04:48:26 pm »

Big Daddy patrols the ship making minor repairs as he goes, any chance of finding loot as he walks? ((#Ninjaed))
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14150 on: January 25, 2016, 04:53:13 pm »

Much computer activity.
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14151 on: January 25, 2016, 05:10:03 pm »

"You are aware that you are intimidating her right? I'm not sure if it's because of the lack of personal space, or the fact that you're several times the size of her, but I'd say you need to back away from her just a little."

Motya grins and pats ENG on the head. "Intimidating her? How am I intimidating her! She knows that I would hardly hurt her without good reason! How wonderful! If she is that intimidated, then why did she want to talk to me in the first place?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14152 on: January 25, 2016, 05:16:08 pm »

Motya grins and pats ENG on the head. "Intimidating her? How am I intimidating her! She knows that I would hardly hurt her without good reason! How wonderful! If she is that intimidated, then why did she want to talk to me in the first place?"
ENG would stop motya's hand. Apparantly he is not the type of person for headpats.

"because there's more to intimidation than simple harm. Also, I'm not privy to that information. you're better off backing away a little and waiting quietly for her to explain."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14153 on: January 25, 2016, 05:21:36 pm »

"Anyone want to help me craft an absurdly heavy magic club? I'll let whoever can make this thing even heavier use it for like a week."

Dackly hefts the club in question, which is already as tall as Gozer, and thicker around than Dackly, made from a petrified druid's tree, with a nasty metal fang facing inwards, though not noticed at a glance,  the fang is a liquid chamber currently filled with day old soda to give it a speed boost.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14154 on: January 25, 2016, 05:23:36 pm »

"I can probably give it more force...

...You know what, computer later, enchanting now."

Alanis packs up her computer and starts heading for the laboratory.  She may or may not be in a snuggle loop as she walks.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:32:19 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14155 on: January 25, 2016, 05:24:39 pm »

Motya has two more hands than ENG does. His head is going to get patted whether he wants it or not.

"Nonsense! I have not acted in a threatening manner towards Sandra! She has no reason at all to be intimidated!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14156 on: January 25, 2016, 05:31:52 pm »

"Have you considered the fact that your enthusiasm might in fact be intimidating?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14157 on: January 25, 2016, 05:32:39 pm »

At the best, Motya would be patting one of ENG's arms which is hovering over his head to prevent the aforementioned patting.
"Invading a person's personal space IS threatening, Motya. Now stop invading mine."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14158 on: January 25, 2016, 05:33:53 pm »

"What could I make...Shield.  Automatic shield.  Definitely need one of those."
Alanis attempts to enchant her breastplate with a regenerating Kinetic Shell.  She keeps doing this until it works.
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14159 on: January 25, 2016, 05:35:34 pm »

"Have you considered the fact that your enthusiasm might in fact be intimidating?"

"Yes."

At the best, Motya would be patting one of ENG's arms which is hovering over his head to prevent the aforementioned patting.
"Invading a person's personal space IS threatening, Motya. Now stop invading mine."

"I disagree! I am not displaying any threatening mannerisms!" Motya grins, "I am certainly not intimidating!"
Pages: 1 ... 942 943 [944] 945 946 ... 1862